Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

Poor Hillary

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

I remember that phrase also from when Saddam Hussein was leading Hans Blix around by his wang.

:D

WSS

Sorry Steve I was adding that edit about family politics as you were responding to my Ronnie quote.:D

well, Tex, I do assume a few things... we've pm'd, I respect your service hugely. I just see the difference- ObaMao lied. Obamao and higgardly had their "reset" with the russians. He did nothing to stop n. korea, and gave a giant chocolate easter bunny job to iran, which helped them increase their weapons tech and their funding of terrrorist cells. I don't see that Trump has been proven to have lied.

My Wife was "adopted" by her best friend's family way back in the day, her parents moved to Texas where her Dad became the pastor at what is now a very big church. So, I have one "adopted sister-in-law" that is so far left, nobody talks about politics when she's around. Oddly, I rarely ever talk politics anytime except on this goofy forum.

There was never a media witch hunt on obamao - very much the opposite. Then they lost the election, and all leftist hell breaks loose.Trump has been keeping his promises. Thank God for Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch. Thank Trump, too. Thank God that we have a president who doesn't bribe enemy countries to keep quiet while they continue doing what they were supposed to stop.

Thank God we now have a president that RESPECTS and HONORS our military and our Constutiion and our COUNTRY. Obamao dissed us as a country overseas, dissed our Constitution even before he was president, nominated leftwing hard core dishonest activist sombeitches to our Supreme Court, and is still egging on racial discord across our country with his irresponsible and asswholish racist posturing, even when he was totally out of line, and totally WRONG.

Trump has his faults, sure. Everybody does. But the hypocrisy of the left in general is what is killing this country, angrily holding Trump

to a far, far higher standard, and never holding obaMao to any standard at all. That is what I assume you are doing with all thisTrump criticism, which most of the time hasn't been proven, but just repeated via the leftist msm and the corrupt higher upsin the democratic party, like pelosi, higgardly, reid, you know the list.

The few times I have talked politics with liberal friends, we end up laughing. The trouble with online stuff is that it is so easy to take it in the manner it isn't meant to be taken. In person, we joke about the stupid politics.

Your conclusion that Trump doesn't trust his experts and listen to them is subject to debate. He listens to his generals. Obamao fired his generals when they didn't parrot what he wanted. That is how we are so much in trouble with iran, n. korea, and how isis came into being as an international threat, too. The election of obaMao made the election of Trump absolutely necessary.

So, the left went way, way left with a vengeance, and the pendulum swung back the other direction with a vengeance.I have been saying for years, that the American people turn one direction, then the other, to keep the Great Ship America on course.

Obamao was just a dangerous left turn, pun intended. You know I can provide the links to obamao dissing our Constitution, dissing our country overseas, dissing our 2nd Amendment, etc etc etc. For all of Trumps faults, being a traitor isn't one of them.

If he is proven to be guilty of a crime, so be it. But I won't take Chrissy Mathews, Maddow, etc, as judges and jury. Conservatives don't thrive on the deliberate false narratives as a political weapon of choice.  A lot of liberals do. LIke the long hate toward

Bush/Cheney for outing Valeria Plame. But they never did.  They were innocent of that, completely, all those months/years.

but it worked for the left. This russian collusion crap is just that - the left declares liberals innocent even after being convicted of crimes, and the left declares conservatives guilty even after being found innocent.

But as to a few things you said - Trump is ignorant of international relations, true, but not as much now. He gets a lot of

briefings every day, you know. Obamao dissed our military, even said we needed a civilian security force, as well armed and funded as our military. WTF was that?

In both our world wars, we kicked the can down the road, til the problem grew and grew, until we had no choice but to have entered the world wars. That was so devastating to wait so long. And now? you don't see any "reset" with the Trump admin -they KNOW russia and china are our enemies. obamao etc let N. Korea become an international atomic threat, with a lot of help  from Bill Clinton and the world's most corrupt sissy, Jimmy Carter.

Trump was NOT my idea of a rep to run vs higgardly the traitorous scumbucket sombeitch. I called him a "circus barker". But as it all worked out, Trump had to be the guy - mean enough to fight back the left's attempted ownership of our gov. My background is being a corporate programmer/analyst,business/analyst. In the later years, I was a consultant - worked for some giant companies, and have won awards, letters of commendation I still have in some box somewhere..etc. I know full well how to think as you do - but we keep seeing the flip side of the same coin. That is just perplexing. lol

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, Tex, I do assume a few things... we've pm'd, I respect your service hugely. I just see the difference- ObaMao lied. Obamao and higgardly had their "reset" with the russians. He did nothing to stop n. korea, and gave a giant chocolate easter bunny job to iran, which helped them increase their weapons tech and their funding of terrrorist cells. I don't see that Trump has been proven to have lied.

My Wife was "adopted" by her best friend's family way back in the day, her parents moved to Texas where her Dad became the pastor at what is now a very big church. So, I have one "adopted sister-in-law" that is so far left, nobody talks about politics when she's around. Oddly, I rarely ever talk politics anytime except on this goofy forum.

There was never a media witch hunt on obamao - very much the opposite. Then they lost the election, and all leftist hell breaks loose.Trump has been keeping his promises. Thank God for Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch. Thank Trump, too. Thank God that we have a president who doesn't bribe enemy countries to keep quiet while they continue doing what they were supposed to stop.

Thank God we now have a president that RESPECTS and HONORS our military and our Constutiion and our COUNTRY. Obamao dissed us as a country overseas, dissed our Constitution even before he was president, nominated leftwing hard core dishonest activist sombeitches to our Supreme Court, and is still egging on racial discord across our country with his irresponsible and asswholish racist posturing, even when he was totally out of line, and totally WRONG.

Trump has his faults, sure. Everybody does. But the hypocrisy of the left in general is what is killing this country, angrily holding Trump

to a far, far higher standard, and never holding obaMao to any standard at all. That is what I assume you are doing with all thisTrump criticism, which most of the time hasn't been proven, but just repeated via the leftist msm and the corrupt higher upsin the democratic party, like pelosi, higgardly, reid, you know the list.

The few times I have talked politics with liberal friends, we end up laughing. The trouble with online stuff is that it is so easy to take it in the manner it isn't meant to be taken. In person, we joke about the stupid politics.

Your conclusion that Trump doesn't trust his experts and listen to them is subject to debate. He listens to his generals. Obamao fired his generals when they didn't parrot what he wanted. That is how we are so much in trouble with iran, n. korea, and how isis came into being as an international threat, too. The election of obaMao made the election of Trump absolutely necessary.

So, the left went way, way left with a vengeance, and the pendulum swung back the other direction with a vengeance.I have been saying for years, that the American people turn one direction, then the other, to keep the Great Ship America on course.

Obamao was just a dangerous left turn, pun intended. You know I can provide the links to obamao dissing our Constitution, dissing our country overseas, dissing our 2nd Amendment, etc etc etc. For all of Trumps faults, being a traitor isn't one of them.

If he is proven to be guilty of a crime, so be it. But I won't take Chrissy Mathews, Maddow, etc, as judges and jury. Conservatives don't thrive on the deliberate false narratives as a political weapon of choice.  A lot of liberals do. LIke the long hate toward

Bush/Cheney for outing Valeria Plame. But they never did.  They were innocent of that, completely, all those months/years.

but it worked for the left. This russian collusion crap is just that - the left declares liberals innocent even after being convicted of crimes, and the left declares conservatives guilty even after being found innocent.

But as to a few things you said - Trump is ignorant of international relations, true, but not as much now. He gets a lot of

briefings every day, you know. Obamao dissed our military, even said we needed a civilian security force, as well armed and funded as our military. WTF was that?

In both our world wars, we kicked the can down the road, til the problem grew and grew, until we had no choice but to have entered the world wars. That was so devastating to wait so long. And now? you don't see any "reset" with the Trump admin -they KNOW russia and china are our enemies. obamao etc let N. Korea become an international atomic threat, with a lot of help  from Bill Clinton and the world's most corrupt sissy, Jimmy Carter.

Trump was NOT my idea of a rep to run vs higgardly the traitorous scumbucket sombeitch. I called him a "circus barker". But as it all worked out, Trump had to be the guy - mean enough to fight back the left's attempted ownership of our gov. My background is being a corporate programmer/analyst,business/analyst. In the later years, I was a consultant - worked for some giant companies, and have won awards, letters of commendation I still have in some box somewhere..etc. I know full well how to think as you do - but we keep seeing the flip side of the same coin. That is just perplexing. lol

Amen my fellow vet. Amen. You should have seen the fights I had to referee between my brothers and I always ended up getting verbal Sheet kicked out of me as the middleman. It was Frazier - Ali but the ref took most of the low blows from both sides. LOL!:D Glad we're now in a truce both online and in person. Funny thing is the far right one has become disenchanted with Trump's handling of the job. But I never point it out to him or give him a hard time about it. He does that to himself quite well. He's made it a point even better than I to keep up with the cyberwar and has become a real "survivalist' in the process. He has sent each of us a complete "survival" backpack and enough packaged survival food to last a number of months. I keep it for a rainy day, just in case.:)

It is the future of our democracy that scares me the most and I really wanted a Republican on the ballot that fully understood that in all of its ramifications, but especially in the cyberwar which is a very real attack by dictatorships in the worst way without using live rounds directly. I am very tempted to convert all assets into gold and silver because I can see a day coming when they completely render our computer driven society into a hamstrung, inoperative pile of compromised data. Hitler damn near won a war while the other side slept through the preliminaries and that's where we are in the cyberwar.

• Upvote 1

On 10/7/2017 at 9:38 AM, Canton Dawg said:

You just described Bill Clinton to a “T”.

And Shithead Obama..