THE BROWNS BOARD

Kenny Britt doubtful vs Texans

Adoug319

when I saw this it made my day, now we will all just get pissed because some PS WR can't run a route to save his life.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Addition by subtraction?   

Knee + Groin ='d the only player riding bike at practice yesterday. We may have subtracted the story about Kenny falling off the bike leading to his concussion next week..Man gotta hope..

antonio brown is about 5'10". I think the Browns will win if they can get some wr's on the field who catch the ball,

and kizer quits throwing cannonballs for short throws...

BROWNS - 31

JETskis - 12

Joe Thomas ain't giving up, and I ain't never giving up, "neither".

but any Browns player disrespects our Flag, etc... I can watch the game later in the evening on dvr and

skip all the annoying stupidass commercials. and those who show the black power fist at our Flag,

can shove it.

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

but any Browns player disrespects our Flag, etc... I can watch the game later in the evening on dvr and

skip all the annoying stupidass commercials. and those who show the black power fist at our Flag,

can shove it.

Cal leave this stuff ^^ to your hours of crap piles over on the political board..Turn your TV on at 1:07..Never miss a kick for scripts..Hell in the old days ya had to get up just to turn up the volume..R E L A X ARod,      

Hard to watch a game all wrapped up in a flag...

Also difficult... hitting the head... nachos... chatting in the Tavern or Tavern Mobile...

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Cal leave this stuff ^^ to your hours of crap piles over on the political board..Turn your TV on at 1:07..Never miss a kick for scripts..Hell in the old days ya had to get up just to turn up the volume..R E L A X ARod,      

well, sorry, but I would never have brought it up in the first place, but it was, at length, so.... point well taken.B)

via Rotoworld

Kenny Britt left Thursday's practice after aggravating his groin injury.

This doesn't bode well for his chances of suiting up Sunday against the Texans. With Britt's status in doubt and Kevin Hogan set to make his first career start for Cleveland, Houston's defense should be a popular DFS play this week.

4 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

via Rotoworld

Kenny Britt left Thursday's practice after aggravating his groin injury.

This doesn't bode well for his chances of suiting up Sunday against the Texans. With Britt's status in doubt and Kevin Hogan set to make his first career start for Cleveland, Houston's defense should be a popular DFS play this week.

He's aggravating, for sure.... I got paid, need to rub some $100s on it to make it feel better. 

• hoorta changed the title to Kenny Britt doubtful vs Texans

Archived