mjp28

☆ 2017 ALDS ☆ New York Yankees vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆

18 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Ha-ha you still call it “the Jake”?

Me too!

A couple of years ago someone on here told me off for not calling it The Jake haha so it stuck with me as that, maybe it was you!!

Tied game !

Jay Bruuuce with a solo shot to tie it up at 8!

Why not the lucky 13th inning in The Land..8-8  Go Tribe

Yep!! Why Not in our lucky 13!! Tribe 9-8 Winners..The Long Way

Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

Forgot game was on before 7:30..Turned it on at 7:30..Never saw Kluber.. Down 8-3 in top 6th."E" Gumby..never missed a thing

41 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Dafuk happened to kluber?

Dude got throttled. Struggled with command. 

I attended my 1st Tribe game in 1952 at age 5. My first favorite player was Larry Doby. I have seen many greats, but this is the BEST Indians Team I have ever seen & I defy ANYONE to show me a better pitching staff than THIS Indians staff. Add to that the WAY this Team approaches the game, totally relaxed with passion for the game & love for their Teammates, & I just don't see anyone beating them. Ace in the hole is one Terry Francona.......he is AMAZING!!!!!!

If I were Larry Dolan, I would wrap Francona up for the rest of his career NOW! By far the best Manager I have ever seen in Cleveland.

Mike

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

Ace in the hole is one Terry Francona.......he is AMAZING!!!!!!

Terry's presser on Josh Tomlin "He's got Major League Balls"...Never liked a Boston, but Terry was good there too 

Holy smokes this team continues to amaze me, us, everyone OH and the yank$ should be toast now. :D

GO TRIBE! 

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Dafuk happened to kluber?

Even Superman has an off day... 

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Big mistake by Yankees not to challenge that hit batter call before the GS. Big mistake!! Gave away the series.

You couldn't tell if the ball hit anything on replay.  

PS I don't care if the Yankees don't win another WS for the next 100 years- they have more than their share already....  Sort of like UCLA in basketball. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You couldn't tell if the ball hit anything on replay.  

PS I don't care if the Yankees don't win another WS for the next 100 years- they have more than their share already....  Sort of like UCLA in basketball. 

Or OSU and Bama?:P

Must be Indian eyes looking.:D

It sure didn't hit the glove and the rotation of the ball is affected by the only thing possible, the knob of the bat. Slow mo sure seemed to show it to me. The ump called it on the sound, not by what he saw. He wrongly assumed it was the batter, which is understandable given the small area of the knob in relation to everything else. Take a look again. The commentators and now the press are sure it hit the knob.

Not a Yankees fan here so it was fine with me. But they should have challenged with an 0-2 count and a better hitter on deck.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Waaaaaaaaaaaas!

Waaaaaaaaaaaas! 

I hope the Yankees go fornicate themselves!

And how about Blue's decision that went in our favor? And against the yankmes no less. I sense parties, parties and more parties in Northeast Ohio!  Bonfires and beers for all!

17 hours ago, wargograw said:

What do you think?

No clue. I am not going to try to read your mind. 

Here's a Hankee for the Yankees....

pink spotted handkerchief square.jpg

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

No clue. I am not going to try to read your mind. 

Or make simple contextual deductions apparently. 

15 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

I have many greats, but this is the BEST Indians Team I have ever seen & I defy ANYONE to show me a better pitching staff than THIS Indians staff.

I'm going to have to do some research to see when the Indians had a team ERA a full run lower than the A.L. average like they did this season. Amazing.

Encarnacion could be available to pinch hit tomorrow night in Game 3. Apparently his ankle is much better today.

14 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Encarnacion could be available to pinch hit tomorrow night in Game 3. Apparently his ankle is much better today.

Good news, it looked bad when he went down.