THE BROWNS BOARD

Who ya want for round 1, Stankees or Twinkees?

flyingfooldoug

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

I actually like the kid, seems like a grounded, good guy. I agree, too bad he's a Yankee. He'd look great in an Indians uniform out in right field.

So I'm confused... Apparently Trevor Bauer is starting Game 1, when Kluber would be fully rested and ready to go. Why?

And I'm rooting for the Twins because Shmuck the Yankees.

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I want the Yankees to lose under any circumstances to anybody....so, I guess, Twins.

What a great player Aaron Judge is.  Too bad he had to become a Yankee.

Looks like you saw that clinching 2 run homer coming. A rocket! Bullpen with 13 SO in that game is gonna be tough to beat.

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I actually like the kid, seems like a grounded, good guy. I agree, too bad he's a Yankee. He'd look great in an Indians uniform out in right field.

So I'm confused... Apparently Trevor Bauer is starting Game 1, when Kluber would be fully rested and ready to go. Why?

And I'm rooting for the Twins because Shmuck the Yankees.

Kluber pitched Saturday and they want him to go on full 5 day rest. Bauer been as tough as anybody this season and Franco never had the luxury of a full pitching staff last year.  You'd think it should be Kluber...but I trust Franco.

1 hour ago, hx214 said:

Just more meat for the grinder. Doesn't matter who it is. Load em' up and Jose' will turn the crank! 

If Bauer wins game one. Series is over.

You never know in MLB (see 54 Indians among many others ) but Kluber as your #2 and #5 starter is nice insurance. 

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

You never know in MLB (see 54 Indians among many others ) but Kluber as your #2 and #5 starter is nice insurance. 

Yeah, I didn't do the math correctly (with off days) so Kluber CAN start twice, so all's good. :lol:

19 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Looks like you saw that clinching 2 run homer coming. A rocket! Bullpen with 13 SO in that game is gonna be tough to beat.

We throw 13 strikeouts 4x/week. Series is gonna be a breeze. 

Archived