THE BROWNS BOARD

Rock Music Legend Tom Petty Passes Away

BrownsDawgPound

Thanks for so many kick a$$ guitar riffs put into words Tom Petty..From your concert friends with the Traveling Wilburys "Your headed for the Lights"..Far to Soon our Friend :(..RIP Tom Petty (or just play'em some Wilbury Twist;))

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Sad to believe it's been 3 years :(... Just received in my mail today, Petty's Wildflowers & All the Rest Box set collection that I pre-ordered on day one Oct 16th.. This box set has Amazing sound quality ! I'd highly recommend it to any TP fan... 👍 

Tom sadly passed on Oct.2nd 2017... Tom would have turned 70, yesterday on Oct. 20th..  💔  

• 2 months later...

Sadly :(,  sending this out to a barmaid in Virginia Beach most call "Wicked Wanda"..  Sure! we once dated, long, long ago... (and yourself may know of a someone?)

Wanda lost her Mom at 76 to Covid at 2 am..  🙏 (closing time) Special Thanks, to her job owner, that let her off at 11 pm..  💌 

• Upvote 1

The fantastic My Generation the greatest 🎵 music generation rock music stars are slowly leaving us.

So RIP Tom Petty great but not forgotten.    Geeezzz I can listen to that music anytime.  :)