Sign in to follow this  
PoeticG

You Decide Week 5.

You Decide.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. You are - Hue Jackson. Which Quarterback do you choose to be starter this week verses the Jets?

• DeShone Kizer
    • Kevin Hogan
    • Cody Kessler
  2. 2. Do you believe that Hue has made the QB position "personal" and is putting "his interests" aka. Kizer, ahead of the team?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. You are - Jimmy Haslam. You are feeling the heat from the fans and you're hearing the boos in the stands... it's time to make a decision. Who goes?

• Hue Jackson
    • Greg Williams
    • Sashi Brown/DePodesto
    • All of the above.
    • None of the above.

52 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

91% is pretty high...but no worries....Hue knows better....he'll make the right choice(wink wink)

Well, if Tricky Hue starts Kizer next week, I will get a great 3hr bike ride in on a fantastic SoCal Sunday morning.  

Just now, D Bone said:

Well, if Tricky Hue starts Kizer next week, I will get a great 3hr bike ride in on a fantastic SoCal Sunday morning.  

You should do it anyway.....I decided Im gonna spend next weekend at my cabin and do some fishin and relaxin..... time for me to stop burning sundays

1 hour ago, Mudfly said:

You should do it anyway.....I decided Im gonna spend next weekend at my cabin and do some fishin and relaxin..... time for me to stop burning sundays

I think I'll just drive around Spain the next couple of games. Oh wait, unlike Hue, that was pre-planned. And I didn't even waste a timeout.:rolleyes:

Yeah... really. What was that about?

14 hours ago, Mudfly said:

Hey Poe......cleve.com just did a poll and its Hogan 91%  Kiver 9%

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/10/deshone_kizer_or_kevin_hogan_w.html#incart_river_index

91% is pretty high...but no worries....Hue knows better....he'll make the right choice(wink wink)

Damn straight... and obviously the bet is off.

Kizer vs. Watson it is...

Hue's hard-headiness regarding the QB position is baffling. I get it, Kizer has the highest ceiling. He's got the physical tools, but right now he's a mess. He needs to reset his proverbial batteries.

Remember, Hue did the same thing with RGIII. For reasons only he knows, he forced the starting job on RGIII when the rest of the NFL seemed to think he was washed up.

On 10/9/2017 at 4:39 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Hue's hard-headiness regarding the QB position is baffling. I get it, Kizer has the highest ceiling. He's got the physical tools, but right now he's a mess. He needs to reset his proverbial batteries.

Remember, Hue did the same thing with RGIII. For reasons only he knows, he forced the starting job on RGIII when the rest of the NFL seemed to think he was washed up.

Also remember, however, that RG played decently in his last three starts. I think his ultimate downfall was two-fold:

1. He could not be trusted to keep himself out of harm's way on a football field.
  2. He neither hit nor took enough deep shots to suit Hue... and his YPA showed it.

Agree on Hue... and his focus on deep balls regardless of talent... regardless of everything.