THE BROWNS BOARD

You Decide Week 5.

PoeticG

You Decide.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. You are - Hue Jackson. Which Quarterback do you choose to be starter this week verses the Jets?

• DeShone Kizer
    • Kevin Hogan
    • Cody Kessler
  2. 2. Do you believe that Hue has made the QB position "personal" and is putting "his interests" aka. Kizer, ahead of the team?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. You are - Jimmy Haslam. You are feeling the heat from the fans and you're hearing the boos in the stands... it's time to make a decision. Who goes?

• Hue Jackson
    • Greg Williams
    • Sashi Brown/DePodesto
    • All of the above.
    • None of the above.

Last week, Kizer won the Poll.

Hogan came in second and even Cody Kessler got a vote. 

The people had spoken and it appears that they got what they asked for.

However, a lot can change in just a weeks time. 

Let's see where THE DAWGPOUND stands this week. 

...so you're not going to vote? Rebel.

This will be our best chance to win a game this season.

I'm torn.

If I start Kizer and he wins, he's our guy for the year and he finishes to the tune of 4-12.

If I start Kizer and he loses, that might well be the final nail in the coffin that would bury him. 

If I start Hogan and he loses, we're more Shmucked than I thought.

If I start Hogan and he wins, we'll finally have our guy. Finishes 8-8 at worst. The Browns become the first team to start 0-4 and make the Playoffs... then win the Superbowl! :)

59 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Shmuck this is getting annoying. 

Do you know what is more Shmucking annoying? I'll give you one guess and a hint- It's not winning. ;)

Just take the poll and zip it. Maybe we'll put the names up on the poll next week just to see who's getting it. I think I know where your name will be. :)

^DANGIT!

I can't believe I missed that one!!!

I'm slipping.

1 hour ago, wargograw said:

Kizer, no, none of the above.

But PO is right about one thing- the Hogan train is picking up steam- even among us long time season ticket holder fans. Right now I'd even take a booze free Manziel over Kizer. 

Dang... folks around here are smarter than I thought.

2 hours ago, wargograw said:

Kizer, no, none of the above.

Ditto...

17 hours ago, PoeticG said:

This will be our best chance to win a game this season.

I'm torn.

If I start Kizer and he wins, he's our guy for the year and he finishes to the tune of 4-12.

If I start Kizer and he loses, that might well be the final nail in the coffin that would bury him. 

If I start Hogan and he loses, we're more Shmucked than I thought.

If I start Hogan and he wins, we'll finally have our guy. Finishes 8-8 at worst. The Browns become the first team to start 0-4 and make the Playoffs... then win the Superbowl! :)

If you really think Hogan will lead this team against the Jets to a win, I feel really bad for you.  The Jets will beat us almost a bad as the Bengals did.  Doesn't matter who starts as QB.  With our ridiculous receiving corps, I don't see us winning a game this season.  That's right, 0-16.  And our D will be on the field too much and get tired.

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

But PO is right about one thing- the Hogan train is picking up steam- even among us long time season ticket holder fans. Right now I'd even take a booze free Manziel over Kizer. 

I have been into Hogan since PO first started pimping him. I'm just not into dumping QBs every time they lose a few games. Give Kizer room to breathe and see what he can do. 

If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

Let me sum this poll up in one questions. Do you like dog schidt or cow schidt?

51 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

If Kizer wasn't soo bad and the only other option was Kessler or some washed up veteran then I would be okay with sending Kizer out there.

But as it stands, we have a very young, he's nearly a rookie, QB on the roster that can and will get the job done.

It's always be said it's not where you are drafted but how you perform once you get there. How is it a thing that we've literally let any bum that happens to waltz in here get a chance to be the starter. Last year it was RG3/McCown/Kessler/Hoyer/McCoy/Manziel... and on and on. And NOW, we have the best QB that we've maybe ever had since the rebirth, sitting on the sidelines while we trot out a 0-4 unready rookie. 

Hogan has earned his opportunity and he's probably the only QB that's not been given the chance to start a game.

So let him have his chance once Kizer has exhausted his.

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

Poe, Happy Halloween!!..You maybe strutting your streets in a full Kevin Hogan..Flair Robed.. with fussy bowa.. if this keeps up..Told or not ..Hue will continue to throw round pegs into square holes till at least Halloween..Imo.. Kizer will(at least be given the opportunity) to showcase still till after London in Week 8. Vikings..that's 10-29.. Bye..Week 9..That gives Hogan (or Kessler?) till 11-12 to prepare as starter..Maybe even Costumed Josh Gordon may show up in football condition my then..Tricks nor Treats maybe even Uncle Fester Jackson still on the sidelines:P..But it's your continuous Drum..Beat It!! 

16 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Let me sum this poll up in one questions. Do you like dog schidt or cow schidt?

Depends on what you are using it for.   Fertilizer?  Cow Shite   Setting a bag of it on fire on the porch of someone you don't like on Halloween:  dog Shite.

18 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Po, Hue's decisions at QB have been questionable. RG III, Kessler. He's hitched his wagon to Kizer- he may ride off into the sunset with him. 

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Po, Hue's decisions at QB have been questionable. RG III, Kessler. He's hitched his wagon to Kizer- he may ride off into the sunset with him. 

It really sucks Larry because, I was all for Hue at the start... Then He made those dumb questionable calls..His first season.. I knew then we had a lemon...

7 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Hey Poe......cleve.com just did a poll and its Hogan 91%  Kiver 9%

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/10/deshone_kizer_or_kevin_hogan_w.html#incart_river_index

91% is pretty high...but no worries....Hue knows better....he'll make the right choice(wink wink)

i'm going to that game, he better f#$%ing start Hogan

52 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

91% is pretty high...but no worries....Hue knows better....he'll make the right choice(wink wink)

Well, if Tricky Hue starts Kizer next week, I will get a great 3hr bike ride in on a fantastic SoCal Sunday morning.  

Just now, D Bone said:

Well, if Tricky Hue starts Kizer next week, I will get a great 3hr bike ride in on a fantastic SoCal Sunday morning.  

You should do it anyway.....I decided Im gonna spend next weekend at my cabin and do some fishin and relaxin..... time for me to stop burning sundays

1 hour ago, Mudfly said:

You should do it anyway.....I decided Im gonna spend next weekend at my cabin and do some fishin and relaxin..... time for me to stop burning sundays

I think I'll just drive around Spain the next couple of games. Oh wait, unlike Hue, that was pre-planned. And I didn't even waste a timeout.:rolleyes:

Yeah... really. What was that about?

14 hours ago, Mudfly said:

Hey Poe......cleve.com just did a poll and its Hogan 91%  Kiver 9%

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/10/deshone_kizer_or_kevin_hogan_w.html#incart_river_index

Damn straight... and obviously the bet is off.

Kizer vs. Watson it is...

Hue's hard-headiness regarding the QB position is baffling. I get it, Kizer has the highest ceiling. He's got the physical tools, but right now he's a mess. He needs to reset his proverbial batteries.

Remember, Hue did the same thing with RGIII. For reasons only he knows, he forced the starting job on RGIII when the rest of the NFL seemed to think he was washed up.

Archived