THE BROWNS BOARD

How many more times are we starting the 4-fit at QB?

Flugel

14 hours ago, Flugel said:

I DID say he will improve our defense.    He's taking over a 1-15 team so I'm comfortable all our coherent adults got the time frame.  Most of them even understand the topic.

If it wasn't for Gregg Williams - Drew Brees wouldn't have his only SB ring.  Williams was the DC when Tennessee made their only Superbowl. He's had a bunch of defenses that ranked in the top 5 so his credentials speak for themselves.  All you got to do is put the bottle down for a second to research.

I'm very flattered how much you want to try to remember what I've said when you're all liquored up in here.  Me thinks your steady refrain from cut and paste of what I said and how said it - says all that it has to.  Unfortunately for you, you can't even remember what you've said or posted half the time. 

Let's give this discussion back to the adults.  Thanks for trying...

Snappy comeback. WOW............. you really know football. Greg Williams ia a coffee fetcher,  just like the caulk sucker Romeo Crennell who you GUARANTEED EVERYONE ON TBB that he was the secret behind Bill Belichik's Defense....................... and you assured us that Phil Sewage was the real genius behind Ozzie Newsom.

A$$hole worship. And now? Here you are sucking coffee fetcher penises again. Greg WIlliams is Romeo Crennell. He didn't do jack fauking Sheet in New Orleans. He did what he was told. This fauhking defense is no better than the 2016 version, in fact, it is worse.

You are so full of garbage the  world's landfills have no more room. 

As far as my quoting you, I quote a lot of dumb fauhks. This is how people here come to acknowledge people like you...........dumb fauhks. Your words, dude. YOu can't defend them, so you attack the guy quoting you. Stand by your words, pimpledick. I bitchslapped you over Sewage and Romeo, and I bitchslapped you on this piece of human waste Greg Williams.

7 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Never met him.

My ISP address is in Kansas. Ask Hoorta, he should be able to verify and is a straight shooter

Everyone who understands football, to these cunhts, is Ghoolie. Boo, seriously, this is the biggest bunch of dumb a$$es you will ever find. Everything so far that I said in the preseason that would happen, pretty much has. Mark them.........

I said Coleman was a waste,  he would never last, too brittle, drops, not physical...............

Called Garrett weak, brittle....................this guy is a bigger bust than Phipps

Said the 2017 O would be as bad or worse

Said the 2017 D would be as bad or worse

Said the OL investment would yield not one single improvement

Said WIlliams was Sheet, that all he would do is raise a frenzy of more pentalies, and make schidt QBs look great

Called this team at 2 - 14 +/- 1 win

So, who has called it more accurately? Who? I am the fauhking king. All bow, like it or not, you're all my sluts.

Everything will change when the QB play changes hands. 

Hue is putting 100% stock into Kizer. He's made it personal, he said that he and Kizer speak the same language? What the Shmuck does that even mean? Shouldn't all the QB's under him be able to speak the same language? Maybe that's why Hogan's QB to Coach radio wasn't working the last game. 

It all starts with the QB. This team can win with the players it has on the roster today. 

When the offense moves the chains it allows you to work the running game more, when the running game gets going they have to try and stop it, that opens up the passing game. When the offense gets a defense on its heels they are able to score points. When the Offense scores points it put the pressure on the other teams offense to score points, when the other teams offense NEEDS to score points it takes chances, which leads to turnovers for our Defense. When our Defense is energized and plays loose it forces 3 and outs. When the other teams are forced to punt after a 3 and out it puts our Special Teams in position to give the Offense some good field position. When our Offense gets good field position...

...and the cycle continues. But, when your QB is not ready to play and commits turnovers and errant passes that leads to incompletions. When the QB doesn't get out of the tacklebox and throws the ball away but instead lays down for a 14 yard sack it leads to 3 and outs. When your offense goes 3 and out multiple times and can't even get a single positive yard it puts the pressure on the Defense...

... This is very basic stuff. Put Hogan in the game and we'll finish above .500, I promise you. 

5 hours ago, wargograw said:

TCPO, can we get an actual report of what you're seeing Kizer do out there? I'm interested. 

Sure, probably get something up this weekend.  

Im not saying the dude is perfect by any means. But I believe the plan is that we’re sticking with him all season (barring injury) so we’ll have a clearer picture of where we stand by next draft.

19 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Everything will change when the QB play changes hands.

... This is very basic stuff. Put Hogan in the game and we'll finish above .500, I promise you. 

I sincerely hope Hogan does start now, because I'm going to offer you a massive bet on this. Kevin Hogan is a career backup, and while he very well could be better at this moment than Kizer, he isn't turning this team around, and he isn't a franchise QB. Andy Reid, who I think knows a little bit about QBs, deemed him so good that he drafted him in the 5th round only to cut him before his rookie season started. So apparently Andy Reid had something personal against Hogan too.

DOg- I don't know if you missed it BUT here it is...

Andy Reid had 5 QBs on the roster. Five Qbs and Hogan was the 5th, selected in the 5th round.

They had Alex Smith, Nick Foles, Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan.

They tried to stash Hogan on the practice squad but we scooped him up. 

My point is Andy Reid didn't have enough time to evaluate and/or develop Hogan with four other QBs on the roster. 

I don't know what makes you think that Hogan cannot be a franchise QB. 

Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. 

12 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

DOg- I don't know if you missed it BUT here it is...

Andy Reid had 5 QBs on the roster. Five Qbs and Hogan was the 5th, selected in the 5th round.

They had Alex Smith, Nick Foles, Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan.

They tried to stash Hogan on the practice squad but we scooped him up. 

My point is Andy Reid didn't have enough time to evaluate and/or develop Hogan with four other QBs on the roster. 

I don't know what makes you think that Hogan cannot be a franchise QB. 

Tom Brady was a 6th round pick. 

Andy Reid apparently had enough time to evaluate the QBs on his roster in 2016 to realize that he did not have a franchise QB on his roster to eventually take over for Alex Smith, so the very next draft he traded away a ton to draft (potentially) a franchise QB in Pat Mahomes in Round 1.

But yes, I'm sure you know more than Andy Reid and Hue Jackson.

Here you go Dutch, just for you, straight from the horse's mouth... and here's the link in case you wanted to read it for yourself.

https://gonzagasports.org/2016/05/04/chiefs-coach-andy-reid-and-qb-kevin-hogan-11-are-a-perfect-fit/

The Chiefs selected former Stanford QB Kevin Hogan with one of their fifth-round picks

He’s the winningest quarterback in the history of a Stanford football program that has seen the likes of John Brodie, Jim Plunkett, John Elway and Andrew Luck.So for one of Kansas City’s fifth-round picks, quarterback Kevin Hogan, the résumé is long and distinguished.

He was 36-10 in his four-year career at Stanford, including a 16-6 mark against teams ranked in the AP Top 25. He’s Stanford’s all-time rushing leader at quarterback, the program’s leader in total offense and was a two-time captain.

The 6-foot-4, 218-pound Hogan completed 66 percent of his passes with 75 touchdowns and 29 interceptions in his career, which culminated with a blowout victory over Iowa in the Rose Bowl.

His scouting report reads as a player who is accurate, extremely intelligent and is going to make the right decisions in the right situations.

It sounds exactly like the traits head coach Andy Reid looks for in a quarterback who would be capable in playing at a high level in his system.

“He’s got great mobility and feet in the pocket,” Reid said on Saturday. “He’s got a better‐than average arm and has a quick release. You won’t find anybody who works smarter, harder, all those intangible things. He’s got them all and I think he’s done a pretty good job at Stanford. I think that speaks for itself.

“They won a lot of football games.”

Hogan helped lead the Cardinal to three Pac 12 championships, which no other Stanford quarterback can say, and he is also the only quarterback in history to lead his team to three Rose Bowls.

050316-HoganArticle1.jpg

Maybe the most impressive thing about Hogan is the responsibility and trust that head coach David Shaw gave him within their offensive scheme.

“Not only were they doing run‐pass checks at the line of scrimmage and having [Hogan’s] ability to audible out of things, but sometimes he’s carrying three plays into the line of scrimmage,” Trey Koziol, the area scout for the Chiefs who initially evaluated Hogan, said. “That’s something that’s really advanced for the college levels.

“I don’t think there will be any problems with him acclimating to the verbiage that I know coach [Reid] uses in our offense.”

The verbose offense that comes along with Reid’s playbook is an adjustment for any college player coming to the NFL, but given the fact that Stanford ran a pro-style system, combined with Hogan’s already high football IQ, there’s reason to feel good about his ability to pick things up quickly with the Chiefs.

“You’re not going to run out of gigabytes with [Hogan],” Reid explained. “You’ve got plenty of them. Like we do with [Alex Smith] and our other two quarterbacks, these are all smart guys who are able to work things at the line of scrimmage.

“That’s a big part of our offense so I think [Hogan] will fit right in with that.”

Hogan doesn’t think it will be an issue.

“Having had that experience with the pro-style West Coast offense, it’s a lot of the same concepts and progressions,” he said. “Even though the terminology and whatnot might be different, I think it will be a smooth transition.

“I know it’s not going to be easy. It’s going to take a lot of hard work and adjustment, but I’m excited to come in and get to work.”

The opportunity to come and work under Reid and Smith is something that Hogan understood right when his name was called.

“It was just an amazing feeling,” Hogan said via conference call after being selected. “I am kind of lost for words right now, but it’s like a dream come true. It’s something you always dream about and just for a place like Kansas City, what a situation for me to come in and learn from [Smith] and under the leadership of Reid.

“I’m just so excited for the opportunity.”

Hogan said he’s never met Smith but has admired his game from afar.

“He was definitely someone that I watched a lot of film on,” he explained. “He’s someone that runs a pro‐style offense but is very athletic as well. I watched a lot of tape on him but I never got to know him personally. I’m looking forward to that.

“I’m going to soak it all in like a sponge, similarly to how I did in my early years here (at Stanford) with Andrew Luck. Just going to try to contribute to a good quarterback room and help out the team in whatever way I can.”

Hogan had the unfortunate task at Stanford of stepping in to replace Luck, who went No. 1 overall to the Indianapolis Colts in the 2012 NFL Draft after being a two-time All-American at Stanford.

They were big shoes to fill.

Luck has been the three Pro Bowls in his four years in the NFL, including leading the NFL in touchdown passes in 2014 (40).

Hogan said Luck was one of the guys who helped him throughout the pre-draft process, and that he’ll continue to serve as a mentor to him.

Luck will be just another person to add to the list of football mentors Hogan has had throughout his life.

His two uncles played football at Notre Dame and his grandfather played at Navy, so he’s been around the game since he was a kid, which may help explain where the high mental acuity for the position is derived.

“My family is a football family,” he said. “It’s something that I have dreamed of doing since I was a little kid, playing in the NFL. Having this opportunity right now is truly a blessing. I know it’s just the first step in a long journey, but I know where my head is at.”

050316-HoganArticle2.jpg

When asked which game fans should watch of Hogan’s to get an idea of what kind of player he is, Koziol said the college football playoff game against Notre Dame—the team Hogan grew up rooting for with his father, who had passed away the year before.

In 2014, Hogan’s teammates didn’t even know his father, Jerry, was sick with colon cancer.

It was something he kept private, but that night a year later, the story was very much public, and his performance against Notre Dame ended with him putting his team in position for a game-winning field goal attempt in the final seconds.

Trailing 36-35 with 30 seconds remaining and the ball at their own 27-yard line, Hogan orchestrated a 5-play, 45-yard drive highlighted by a 27-yard strike from Hogan to receiver Devon Cajuste with just 10 seconds left in the game.

One play later, Conrad Ukropina kicked a game-winning 35-yard field goal as time expired.

“That’s a big time rivalry,” Koziol said. “Obviously with his family’s connections with Notre Dame, that’s a very important game for him and I thought he really showed up in a primetime matchup versus a really talented team.”

Hogan finished 17 of 21 for 269 yards and 4 touchdowns on a night that was emotional for both him and his coach.

“[Hogan] did a great job of keeping all that at bay and just playing football,” David Shaw, his coach at Stanford, said after that game. “But at the end of the day, he was going to be emotional. I was emotional. He didn’t play one of his best games against these guys last year, and he played one of his best games tonight.

“I can’t say how proud I am of him.”

That’s the kind of player you want leading your football team.

He’s smart, driven and played his best football in the biggest of situations, both between the lines and through personal adversity. He stepped up for his teammates.

It’s something he’ll bring to Kansas City.

“I have that blue‐collar mentality and I’m going to get in and work hard every day and earn the trust of my teammates. They can count on me.”

He’s proven that and it’s just one of many reasons he’s a perfect fit with Reid here in Kansas City.

#HailGonzaga #EaglesFlyHigh #AMDG

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

Youve been right more than wrong.

The first game was promising. Kizer wasnt perfect, but that game was something to build upon. The defense looked good too. 0 - 4 just does not seem right.

Im staring to think Paxton Lynch is getting the shaft in Denver. 

You have to realize what your eyes are beholding. 

1) The Steelers are a traditionally slow starting team, and under Tomlin, they play very conservative.

2) Nobody ever really saw Kizer before, the Steelers laid off of him, and made him pass. Once he did, he exposed himself as a horrible passer.

3) Paxton Lynch will have his time, just like Steve Young, his time will come. He will be in the league long after Browns fans have forgotten Sockeyed Kizer.

Being right more than wrong, doesn't make me happy. In fact, it is actually sad because each year I come in here and educate people, most of what I predict comes true, but it doesn't matter because posters here just keep believing the same horseschidt over and over.

PoG tries to convince me of Hogan's greatness by posting an article titled: "Hogan and Reid are a Perfect Fit".

Such a perfect fit that Reid put the "franchise QB" on the practice squad, knowing he could easily lose him. 

That was unintentionally hilarious, PoG. You definitely entertain me.

10 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

The fans don’t matter. You don’t matter. I don’t matter. 

Literally zero people could go to the game for the next 12 weeks and it would still be a net profit for Haslam this year.

So using the argument “oh the fans are gonna revolt” is pretty useless. The Browns are going to start the guy they drafted in the second round because they think he could become the answer someday. That’s what’s happening. No amount of bitching is going to change that. 

Think I don't know that? Jimmy had to be thrilled about the 2,000 (mostly Bengals fans) left at the end of the game. 

14 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Sure, probably get something up this weekend.  

Im not saying the dude is perfect by any means. But I believe the plan is that we’re sticking with him all season (barring injury) so we’ll have a clearer picture of where we stand by next draft.

Just rewatched the Bungles debacle TC. Butterfingers Britt sure didn't help Kizer muffing another pass that turned into an interception, and flat out dropping at least one more. BUT. I still don't like Kizer's attempts at being accurate- at all. He sailed three sideline passes to his right a mile over the receivers heads. Several others too low and in the dirt. On a positive note- Deshone doesn't look as bad as Akilli Smith did, but it's not good. 

EDIT: Just MHO- Kizer's been throwing a football probably since he was 5 years old. By this time you're either an accurate passer or you're not. I don't think you can "teach" accuracy or "coach" it significantly by refining technique. Hue thinks he can though. BTW, I saw Blake Bortles throw some clunkers in that Jets OT game, and he's had a couple years to work on his accuracy. 

Hue wants to stick with DK? Great- I thought Jackson  said we need to build a "winning culture".  LOL, it sure ain't happening this year unless Kizer improves 100% and the defense starts scoring points too. & Hue, don't insult my intelligence by saying Kizer had a great game against the Bengals. He's learned to throw the ball away? Great- that's something he should have learned in college. 

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Being the messenger is a thankless job, but somebody has to do it.

Thanks Ghoo.........................................................................er.....................................boo................ for bringing your message forward so that I may now ignore you too. All I have to do now is add "policeman" to that list and any other that keeps praising you...................er.......................Ghoolie.:lol:

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just rewatched the Bungles debacle TC. Butterfingers Britt sure didn't help Kizer muffing another pass that turned into an interception, and flat out dropping at least one more. BUT. I still don't like Kizer's attempts at being accurate- at all. He sailed three sideline passes to his right a mile over the receivers heads. Several others too low and in the dirt. On a positive note- Deshone doesn't look as bad as Akilli Smith did, but it's not good. 

EDIT: Just MHO- Kizer's been throwing a football probably since he was 5 years old. By this time you're either an accurate passer or you're not. I don't think you can "teach" accuracy or "coach" it significantly by refining technique. Hue thinks he can though. BTW, I saw Blake Bortles throw some clunkers in that Jets OT game, and he's had a couple years to work on his accuracy. 

Hue wants to stick with DK? Great- I thought Jackson  said we need to build a "winning culture".  LOL, it sure ain't happening this year unless Kizer improves 100% and the defense starts scoring points too. & Hue, don't insult my intelligence by saying Kizer had a great game against the Bengals. He's learned to throw the ball away? Great- that's something he should have learned in college. 

I don't think Hue does think that at all. And I think you'd be pretty hard pressed to find any quotes that say Hue is going to turn Kizer into a WCO accurate short passer.  Changing the physical attributes and style of a player is a next-to-impossible task, but accuracy isn't 100% a physical thing. There's plenty of variables that affect accuracy, and more than one of them can be improved. 

It's next to impossible to take a Tebow and make him into a pinpoint accurate passer, but its certainly not impossible to improve a young players game. Brett Favre was a 52% passer in college. In the NFL? 62%. Montana was a 52% passer in college. In the NFL? 63%. Did these guys come to the NFL and radically change the way they moved their bodies? No. They became better-versed in their offensive gameplans, made better decisions with the ball, refined their technique and...well...they had NFL receivers bailing them out at times.

You saw Bortles throw some clunkers, huh? Me too. I've also seen Manning, Brady, Elway, Favre, Bradshaw, Marino et al throw some clunkers. Because throwing a football thirty yards downfield to a WR running 25 MPH is a difficult task. Even the greats only complete over a little over half of their throws in their career. There will always be clunkers. 

You're looking at Kizer and wanting him to be someone else, and that will never happen. So that will always cloud your judgment. You have a picture in your head of what a successful QB is and that is a 65% or better passer who gets the ball out quick and dishes out short passes with pinpoint accuracy. Kizer isn't that and he never will be that. But that's not the only way to build a QB. 

With all that said, yeah it's been a rough couple weeks but Kizer is unfairly shouldering a lot of the blame. There's plenty of blame to go around. 

Similarly, Crow takes a lot of the blame (and lord knows I don't like him), but the narrative that he's a poor shotgun back really holds no water - he was actually more effective last year operating out of the shotgun than he was under center, posting a higher YPC as well as a higher stick efficiency (first downs and touchdowns). Our playcalling splits haven't changed, we're still relatively close to the same distribution of shotgun/under center plays (60/40) as well as the same run/pass breakdowns under center or in shotgun.

So if our playcalling splits haven't changed, and our RB hasn't changed, and our blocking schemes haven't changed - what did change? Well, our offensive line personnel changed. So far, I am less than pleased with Tretter and our interior three have had some growing pains (which is to be expected). On paper, they are a better group but they haven't quite hit that gelling spot yet, they are still operating clunky and simple things like delayed stunts have been pretty successful against them thus far. They'll get there eventually but right now there's been enough growing pains to actually mention.

• Part of our struggle running the ball can be attributed to the fact that our passing game is stagnant. 
  • Part of the reason our passing game is stagnant is because Kizer is missing initial reads and holding on to the ball too long
  • Part of the reason Kizer is holding on to the ball too long is because our WR's are running bad routes or not getting separation
  • Part of the reason they are running bad routes/not gaining separation is because they are young, inexperienced or bad and aren't really starting level talent
  • Part of the reason we're playing starting level talent is because Coleman is hurt and because we didn't address the WR corps, expecting to rely on the run this year while Kizer learned
  • Part of the reason we're not able to rely on the run this year is because our run game is struggling right now. 
  • Go to the top of the list.

Notice I said "part of the reason" for each of those. There is no single solution to any problem. But I'm fairly certain that, were Crow averaging 5 YPC and moving the sticks at a rate commensurate with last season, Kizer would have a little more room to throw and fans would be a little more willing to overlook his early struggles. The Bengals game was an absolute abortion but Kizer has shown glimpses of what I saw from him in college. It would be nice if he had a receiver who he could trust but alas, right now we have 3-4 tackling dummies running decently shitty routes on any given play.  We don't have an active receiver with over a 50% catch percentage. For comparison's sake, the Texans only have one receiver with a sub-50% catch percentage, and it's Braxton Miller. Catch percentage is a broad stat but it paints enough of a picture of the current state of our WR corps.

6 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

With all that said, yeah it's been a rough couple weeks but Kizer is unfairly shouldering a lot of the blame. There's plenty of blame to go around. 

Notice I said "part of the reason" for each of those. There is no single solution to any problem. But I'm fairly certain that, were Crow averaging 5 YPC and moving the sticks at a rate commensurate with last season, Kizer would have a little more room to throw and fans would be a little more willing to overlook his early struggles. The Bengals game was an absolute abortion but Kizer has shown glimpses of what I saw from him in college. It would be nice if he had a receiver who he could trust but alas, right now we have 3-4 tackling dummies running decently shitty routes on any given play.  We don't have an active receiver with over a 50% catch percentage. For comparison's sake, the Texans only have one receiver with a sub-50% catch percentage, and it's Braxton Miller. Catch percentage is a broad stat but it paints enough of a picture of the current state of our WR corps.

Make that WR "corpse" TC, headed by the suddenly- since he got paid- Kenny "dead hands" Britt. I just think we're going to have to see things differently on Deshone. I was underwhelmed by his play at ND, and i'm not exactly thrilled by his play in the NFL- so far. Of course- I hope he "gets it". 

He's not going to have a Bortles level of opportunity though. MHO it's bye, or bye-bye. We're not going to try and develop a scattershot cannon- with Darnold and Allen waiting in the wings. 

FWIW, that's what bothering me about the Hue Happy Club. What? You played like crap? Don't worry, be happy- we're going to "coach you up". No consequences for bad play. None. and it just might be- Hue's paranoid he puts in Hogan- he's going to outperform "work in progress" Kizer.  

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Make that WR "corpse" TC, headed by the suddenly- since he got paid- Kenny "dead hands" Britt. I just think we're going to have to see things differently on Deshone. I was underwhelmed by his play at ND, and i'm not exactly thrilled by his play in the NFL- so far. Of course- I hope he "gets it". 

He's not going to have a Bortles level of opportunity though. MHO it's bye, or bye-bye. We're not going to try and develop a scattershot cannon- with Darnold and Allen waiting in the wings. 

FWIW, that's what bothering me about the Hue Happy Club. What? You played like crap? Don't worry, be happy- we're going to "coach you up". No consequences for bad play. None. and it just might be- Hue's paranoid he puts in Hogan- he's going to outperform "work in progress" Kizer.  

I can understand the dilemma for Hue. Last year he was under fire for yanking Kessler while we actually had a lead (if I recall correctly) and he gave up on him early on. This year he wants to avoid the same mistake with Kizer who has shown at times that he really can move the team (before someone screws up the drive). So part of the reason we are 0-4 is he has that dilemma.

Part of the reason we are 0-4, besides offense, is that the defense is not playing well either. And part of the reason they are not playing well is we are missing 3 key defenders on an admittedly thinly talented team overall. And part of the reason it is thinly talented is the lack of a FS so we created the new CF position that is ineffective in stopping long drives.

What a mess.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:50 AM, MLD Woody said:

Hogan

That's the answer. Always. Apparently

Yeah, you're right Missedagain - we looked a lot better scoring zero points with Kizer than 2 TDs with Hogan today.   When your defense only gives up 8 yards rushing and 57 yards passing in 1 half - being down 3-0 at halftime is unacceptable.   Yes, I know Kizer has a strong arm like Jamarcus Russell and Brandon Weeden so you want to forfeit all 16 games because he's just like them?

Why do you suppose his college coach said he's not ready at all?  BTW, they're a much better team this year in case that matters as much as Kizer's arm strength to you.

38 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

That says it all....

I'm now convinced that Hue is the mess. Worst gameday coach I have ever seen at this level. One poor decision after another and one poor playcall after another. It's like he has no redzone plan that has been practiced all week. And who the hell does not kick the tying FG, especially when you are struggling to score anything. Just plain inexcusable.

50 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just plain inexcusable.

eggsactly...enraging!!!.....and it's been non stop since he's been here////noy a QB guru....not a top Offensive mind.....not a game day coach....not a good talent evaluator.....just dont see what he brings to the table, other than a chipper attitude(which is vanishing too)

9 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

There where opportunities to win this.  Play call killed it

And decision against the FG to tie when we were struggling to score anything. Stupid is as stupid does.

Had to say it twice because it still pisses me off.

On 10/5/2017 at 12:38 AM, hoorta said:

I just think we're going to have to see things differently on Deshone. I was underwhelmed by his play at ND, and i'm not exactly thrilled by his play in the NFL- so far. Of course- I hope he "gets it". 

I hate quoting myself- but Kizer sailed yet another sideline pass to his right a mile high. The int on the Dawgpound side was horrendous. 

Finally benched Kizer. But Deshone is still "his guy". Like RG III and Kessler? Look at the stat sheet much Hue?

Kizer 8\17 87 yards 0TD 1 int rate: 38.1

Hogan 16\19 194 yards 2TD 1 int rate: 122.4

Excuse me while I barf. If the "process" is to have the #1 overall pick again in 2018, congrats, you're right on track. 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

I hate quoting myself- but Kizer sailed yet another sideline pass to his right a mile high. The int on the Dawgpound side was horrendous. 

Finally benched Kizer. But Deshone is still "his guy". Like RG III and Kessler? Look at the stat sheet much Hue?

Kizer 8\17 87 yards 0TD 1 int rate: 38.1

Hogan 16\19 194 yards 2TD 1 int rate: 122.4

Excuse me while I barf. If the "process" is to have the #1 overall pick again in 2018, congrats, you're right on track. 

But remember Larry.. According to Hue.. Kaiser Rolls is playing lights out!

Archived