Tailgate For The Jets

TopDawg31

Come join GNATS for the J. E .T. S. Jets Jets Jets tailgate, We'll have all you can eat BBQ Brisket and sides, all you can drink beer and beverages for 10 bucks per person if paid in advance. 20 bucks day of. We will have music by DJ Pharaoh, Cornhole Tournament, 50/50 raffle, Trivia for a chance to win thousands. We are located directly in front of the main lobby entrance of Burke Lakefront Airport. Use the entrance by the mounted fighter jets. Facebook event page is in the link below. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/128225667913318/?acontext={"source"%3A5%2C"page_id_source"%3A298301950549972%2C"action_history"%3A[{"surface"%3A"page"%2C"mechanism"%3A"main_list"%2C"extra_data"%3A"{\"page_id\"%3A298301950549972%2C\"tour_id\"%3Anull}"}]%2C"has_source"%3Atrue}

Hey man, I originally said that I would be bringing 5-6 folks to this weekend's party, but I'm not in the tailgate mood much anymore. Leaning toward having brunch downtown somewhere, soak up a little losing atmosphere, and getting out of dodge by game time.

Anyone suggest a good place to eat in the heart of it all?

Thanks though TopDawg31. I use to do the SEO for this forums tailgate parties and we attracted folks in from all the globe when we were in our heyday. If you think I could be of any help to you, please advise. Keep up the fight.

22 minutes ago, ATENEARS said:

Hey man, I originally said that I would be bringing 5-6 folks to this weekend's party, but I'm not in the tailgate mood much anymore. Leaning toward having brunch downtown somewhere, soak up a little losing atmosphere, and getting out of dodge by game time.

Anyone suggest a good place to eat in the heart of it all?

Thanks though TopDawg31. I use to do the SEO for this forums tailgate parties and we attracted folks in from all the globe when we were in our heyday. If you think I could be of any help to you, please advise. Keep up the fight.

Thanks, it's only a losing atmosphere after 1pm, until then we are winning! Haven't lost a tailgate yet! I'm confident we will get the double win this week, if not we will be going to the all you can eat PB&J's from here on out...lol

Archived