THE BROWNS BOARD

To the NFL players etc, who DISRESPECTED our FLAG

calfoxwc

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Flipping burgers....poolside at his home?  If so, then yeah, I can believe that. 

"McCoy signed a 6-year, $95.2 millioncontract extension with Tampa Bay in October 2014. The deal includes $51.5 million guaranteed."

yeah, i think he's prob not gonna be flipping burgs at mickey d's anytime soon

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The Akron Zoo cost millions and millions to build and I bet none of the full-time inhabitants can read and write either. Your point?

B)

WSS

Dude still isn't going to be "flipping burgers"...  So...  yeah.  I think that's where he's going. 

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Dude still isn't going to be "flipping burgers"...  So...  yeah.  I think that's where he's going. 

You are correct. I don't think I'm the guy that said he was going to go broke but sfw?

NFL players aren't known for their academic superiority nor their ability to manage finances so who knows? I just think he's a punk.

YMMV

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You are correct. I don't think I'm the guy that said he was going to go broke but sfw?

NFL players aren't known for their academic superiority nor their ability to manage finances so who knows? I just think he's a punk.

YMMV

WSS

U sound jelly. Are u jelly? None of ur songs ever went plat did they?☕️

yeah, like like some liberal commie celebs said that they were leaving our country if Trump won.

liars - but they lie a lot anyways, their lies, in their minds, validates their emotions.

Heres a fun fact. Aoparently players in the NFL never were required to be present for the anthem until 2009 when the DOD, yes...the dept of defense.....payed the NFL to mandate players be out there. Ofc players prior to 2009 were often present for the anthem but alot stayed in the lockerroom and no one gave a Sheet.

thats what players ought to do now. You dont want to stand just stay in the lovkerroom listen to music and get pumped for wut u about to do

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

"I got called a lotta things from both sides. I was told I was a disgrace to the green beret by a couple Green Berets"

I doubt there are any statistics but I would bet that the greatest portion of those who served and currently serve in the military are upset with the disrespect shown towards the flag and the anthem. Even those who may sympathize with the spurious reason for the "protest".

And I don't think that anybody on either side of the issue can honestly say that it's making things better.

WSS 

so, the Green Beret disrespected our Flag and our National Anthem.

I suppose he doesn't realize it, but his stupid comparison that Green Berets kneel other times...

is never during our National Anthem. I suppose he wants to be a white guy who runs for

the Senate...or gov. on the wave of liberal hatemonger hysteria.

Archived