THE BROWNS BOARD

To the NFL players etc, who DISRESPECTED our FLAG

calfoxwc

Was attendance down?

I didn't even bother to dig up a Stream today, have yet to check the Scores.

This is basically the 2nd death of the Browns - first being Modell moving.

Third and final death with be due to CTE - so not not much point getting too invested in these Clowns anymore really.

Omg, even the link that is recent, this is in it....

"Some will point to exterior factors as to why the stadium is so empty. But that’s likely illogical. The Browns and Bengals have to be considered two of the worst teams in the NFL thus far this season. They are a combined 0-6 on the season and are averaging less than 15 points per game."

so the link that cal is using as backing for his narrative that the ineeling is why nobody wants to watch shitshows.....acknowledges that the bengals and browns are awful and any attempt to draw external conclusions as to why the upper decks are empty are misguided. 

Laugh

my

Shmucking

butt

off

cal is a helpless old buffoon

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Omg cals botting again. His rooskie handlers wont be pleased he posted an article from 2014 about the bengals, long before these protests started

of course it is. I made the point elsewhere that the NFL had enough trouble with attendance with different teams...

look at the rams moving...Jags....like this from 2012.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-protests-owners-keeping-low-profile-over-business-concerns-after-tense-week-3/

The last thing the NFL needed was for some stupid racist motivation for "protesting" during our National Anthem.

Diss our Flag because of racism? Why equate everything about America to whether or not there is racism?

Now, I think the NFL is reeling. I respect the Cowboys - they took the time to create a message that did NOT

diss our entire country, our Flag, our National Anthem. They shot their whole NFL attendance in the foot when that

was the last thing the NFL needed.

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Too many snowflakes getting offended when others practice their right to protest. They need their safe space

same thing as you liberals mocking Jesus just to get Christians po'd. Just an asswhole move. but mock Mohammed?

hell no, per you liberals.

look, woodypeckerhead - I told you to STFU with your infantile tantrum garbage posts. But you

can't stop, can you? You are the stupidest, most ignorant slut birdbrain on this forum, maybe even

other forums as well. You keep making yourself a woodpecker and you just can't stop. We could cut you

some slack if you had a neurological disease and CAN'T help it, but.... worse than CLEVE, and that is

very bad.

Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/shock-poll-nfl-now-least-liked-sport-core-fans-down-31/article/2636837

Shared from my Google feed

Good work fellows. And relations in the inner cities are worse than ever, thanks!

Good luck negotiating your next contract.

WSS

"However, though the national anthem protests are thought to favor African American sentiments, the NFL lost black viewers in every single demo as well. The declines in the important 18-34 and 35-54 brackets saw the most significant losses, with a 14 percent and 11 percent loss respectively. The over age 55 bracket was the only demo to stay relatively unchanged, though it saw a small 1 percent decline.

Overall, African American viewership fell by 8 percent over 2016. This followed a 4 percent loss in 2015 and a two percent decline in 2014."

so theres much more to the ratings decline than than this current anthem narrative

you know, I haven't seen any Cleveland Indians pouting and disrespecting our Flag and Country.

they are too busy having fun being a TEAM..and  WINNING....

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Joe Namath Defends NFL Protest to Fox & Friends: 'Look Up the Word Oppression'

https://www.mediaite.com/online/joe-namath-defends-nfl-protest-to-fox-friends-look-up-the-word-oppression/

Shared from my Google feed

This is actually a reasonable take.

WSS

Pretty much the exact take that some people here had steve. But because its namath making it ur now all of a sudden taking him to root with titty tassles?

Archived