THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I streamed the Bengals D today...... Figures Hue would take today to bench Kizer. 

I don't think he benched him.  Bengals went with their 2nd D and just decided to give Hogan a shot.  I think Kizer will be back next week. 

Just now, dawg2fan said:

I don't think he benched him.  Bengals went with their 2nd D and just decided to give Hogan a shot.  I think Kizer will be back next week. 

Oh, he benched him. 

well, the browns can still go 12-4 right?  in all seriousness though, we need a dedicated offensive coordinator to work with this shitty offense.  other teams look like they're in a different league than the Browns. defense Sheet the bed today too but that usually happens when the offense goes 3 and out every series

1 minute ago, Mudfly said:

I think he crammed 73 cliches into the first paragraph.......ran out of things to say long long ago.....

Did he conclude with, “and we’ll suck again next week”?

Just now, BaconHound said:

It's like Groundhog Day, the same stuff each week but you can tell he believes it less and less.  

Yep////that peppy enthusiasm is waning......he better figure something out soon, cause rough times are ahead for Hue

2 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

I think he crammed 73 cliches into the first paragraph.......ran out of things to say long long ago.....

I am still waiting for him to give one honest answer.  I got news for him, his days are numbered as an NFL head coach.  Even through the losing we've seen Pettine, Chud, Mangini, etc.  show some life on the field.  Hue's teams may be even worse than the Shurmur years.

Remember, the Bengals should have beaten the Pack and Texans. They are simply better than the Browns right now, especially a defense that is missing 2 key cogs and little developed depth. Marvin Lewis is still 10 times the coach his "protege" is despite not being on top of things like in the past. This result is easy to see.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

If Hue can win 4 games or so, I think he will save his job.

But as I said last year, if this team can’t improve on a 1-15 season...he’s gone.

Probably but I'm not sure 2-14 or 3-13 will keep it and once he is gone from Believeland he won't get the head job again.

Pretty sure the next head coach is a genius at Louisianna-Lafayette right now 

Just now, Hempman said:

Remember, the Bengals should have beaten the Pack and Texans. They are simply better than the Browns right now, especially a defense that is missing 2 key cogs and little developed depth. Marvin Lewis is still 10 times the coach his "protege" is despite not being on top of things like in the past. This result is easy to see.

And if Marvin doesn’t begin winning soon, Mikey Brown will send him packing too.

Archived