THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm not defending Hue, but...

I'd love to knaow what you adamant anti-Hue guys think Belichick would have done in the same exact position with the same exact roster. I think you'd be surprised.

Not that I'm an Anti-Hue guy, but Bill would've chosen different starters with the same roster and surely would've gotten more out of them than Hue has...... Not a doubt in my mind. 

Just now, D Bone said:

Not that I'm an Anti-Hue guy, but Bill would've chosen different starters with the same roster and surely would've gotten more out of them than Hue has...... Not a doubt in my mind. 

I think Belichick might have gotten a total of 5 wins tops out of this team in the same 20 games. (Including today)

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'm not defending Hue, but...

I'd love to know what you adamant anti-Hue guys think Belichick would have done in the same exact position with the same exact roster. I think you'd be surprised.

he would probably dink and dunk his way down the field, every time kizer tries to take a shot it bounces off the receiver's hands for an interception these past 3 games

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think Belichick might have gotten a total of 5 wins tops out of this team in the same 20 games. (Including today)

Sounds about right

i stopped caring a long time ago.  I think somewhere around 2010 I removed all emotional attachment to this team and I feel better because of it.  When I watch the Browns it's as if Im watching the Dolphins...no attachment

Hue needs 1 job...either as the head coach or OC.  And as his playcalling has shown us, not sure either one is right for him anymore. I think if he needs to learn to delicate responsibility. let someone else call the plays. And somebody needs to find us some receivers. our two most reliable receivers are a 5'9" running back and a guy who hasn't played in a couple years.

1 minute ago, ATENEARS said:

Well ... you know what happens when there is a large cry for more censorship. Thank Wardogg!

Are you saying people on here run and cry to the moderators because their feelings get hurt?

What type of lame-butt snowflakes would do something like that? How absolutely pathetic...

Archived