THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

5 minutes ago, Soju said:

Thank GOD I didnt shell out $300 bucks for the league pass for this garbage product and an NFL who condones shitting on the American flag

I wasn't as smart 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I can only imagine how awesome it would be to be a dude like Britt. He is set for life and gets to blow for the Browns. 

Havent we had several recievers roll thru here to fleece us for millions and be terrible at the end of there career?  Dwayne Bowe comes to mind

Just now, Kvoethe said:

Havent we had several recievers roll thru here to fleece us for millions and be terrible at the end of there career?  Dwayne Bowe comes to mind

Andre Rison comes to mind.

I'm not mature enough to comment during the game. This will be my one time during live action. I freaking HATE our team. That's it. That's my post. 

I love them but hate what we have. Does that make sense? Btw, we give up a touchdown on 3rd down EVERY TIME. Turnover coming. 

No more posting for me. 

1 minute ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Soooo, what are the anal ytics behind 22 draft picks and zero playmakers? This new math confounds me.

Common Core 

22 minutes ago, Soju said:

Thank GOD I didnt shell out $300 bucks for the league pass for this garbage product and an NFL who condones shitting on the American flag

Well the potus craps on the constitution, and what does the draft dodger say about a dying John Mccain...?

Archived