THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

thats what happens when you desperately need a FS and instead draft a SS/LB hybrid and then play him at FS...or centerfield....or whatever that is that he's doing......this staff is great at not knowing where, when or how to play a guy.....

and there were some damn good FS's in the draft.....why we passed on them just to force this guy into an unnatural position is beyond me....

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mudfly said:

thats what happens when you desperately need a FS and instead draft a SS/LB hybrid and then play him at FS...or centerfield....or whatever that is that he's doing......this staff is great at not knowing where, when or how to play a guy.....

Not necessarily their fault.    The front office saddled them with that one.   

Williams has said Peppers is their best option. Though we could clearly get more out of him closer to the LOS. You're taking the "playmaker", "x factor" whatever the commentators want to call it, and removing it from the play. I have no doubt he'll get it, just a brand new position for him. (Or damn near any other player playing that far back)

I almost got it right. I said 31-13. I actually almost nailed every situation dead on. And I hate myself for it. I wish I was actually wrong more often about this team. The laughing matter at hand is several beat reporters actually had the Browns winning. They didn't say the game would be close, they said we'd WIN. I couldn't stop laughing. 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

The "fight" only existed in Zomblow's head. It was never anything more than a fantasy. By his own admission, Zomblow has never been in a fist fight, and he has no muscle mass. Now think about it............................

Some guy insults your wife............do you call him up and invite him to fly 800 miles to fight you? Or do you go to his doorstep and fight him.

A bully terrifies your kid.....do you call his Dad and invite the tow of them to travel to you so you can beat their butt..........or do you go to them?

HAD I ISSUED THE CHALLENGE.............then Zomlow could have accepted and made conditions of where the fight would be.  

HOWEVER............... other than in his vagina brain, Zomblow never issued me a formal fight challenge. You don't play badass and say.. I am going to kick your butt...now you have to buy a plane ticket, rent a car, get a hotel room and fly 1,000 miles to see me. 

Zomblow is a small sized man, he is an alcoholic (his own admission), He is a realtor, he has never been in a fistfight, he was raised in a suburb, and had no fight training at all.

Conversely, now 55 pounds down, at 255, and 62, I am still a baddass. Always have been. Sparred with several heavy weight contenders when nobody else wanted to take the pounding. Zomblow wants a fight? He doesn't get to pick fantasy island as the location. You don't ask someone to spend $1,000 to fight you. He chose Cleveland because he knows I wouldn't be caught dead there, let alone spend money so I could show up and watch him make excuses.

If he wants to fight, he can come to me. Ample Notice, I'll have Earnie in my corner. We have a great ring here, OR, in Vegas if he would like.

Now, I realize that you guys having to come in here day after day and witness everything I have predicted coming true, is a bitter, bitter pill to swallow. So, you invent fantasy scenarios in which you get to be vindicated. Like you fantasize about punching your boss, or having sex with a famous woman. Same idea, Zomblow has been so emasculated by me on TBB, he created a fantasy where he imagines he beats me up.

Sorry, that Sheet isn't going to happen. There are women I know that can kick his butt. No puny fuckhole with 15" biceps is going to step into a ring and get anythign but fucked up. He really wants a fight? I'm right here. Make no mistake, he would have bodily damage, and he wouldn't leave the ring upright. He's a realtor, man.

How come doughboy still gets to drop Fu¢k? 

42 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

and there were some damn good FS's in the draft.....why we passed on them just to force this guy into an unnatural position is beyond me....

And there is a BIG difference between the NCAA and NFL. ;)

We need to demote Hue Jackson to Offensive Coordinator and replace him ASAP, he should have no say so on who plays. He is in over his head with being a Head Coach. You don't keep kissing a frog and hope it eventually turns into a prince... Hue Jackson is a frog and Kizer is a toad.

4 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

We need to demote Hue Jackson to Offensive Coordinator and replace him ASAP, he should have no say so on who plays. He is in over his head with being a Head Coach. You don't keep kissing a frog and hope it eventually turns into a prince... Hue Jackson is a frog and Kizer is a toad.

Id rather have him as HC than OC......not that either is great, but Ive seen enough of his offensive genius stuff....let him be a cheer leader, while others do the coaching up and play calling.....

In re to talent evaluation......thats a whole different discussion.....that involves more than Huey....

53 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I almost got it right. I said 31-13. I actually almost nailed every situation dead on. And I hate myself for it.

Don't feel bad.. we hate you, too.

34 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

How come doughboy still gets to drop Fu¢k? 

Seriously... autocorrecting curses now?

Feel myself inching towards the exit here...

28 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Yeah.................... Hue Jackson is an offensive genius.

Dude, is your Mom still dropping you on your head? Hue needs to be fired Monday morning.

It's really nice to see that so many of the Brown's faithful are so optimistic, I see people saying the Browns will go 2-14 and 4-12.  These predictions are optimistic and doesn't account for the notion that all teams will play their best against the Browns because no one wants to loose to the Browns, for all the teams in the NFL know if they play their half to fully best they will win.  I predict the Browns will go 0-16 in 2017-2018.  All that the head office has done with Money Ball is set the Browns up for continuous failure with one season in 5 being average (not making the play-offs) and the other four being well below .500.  I've looked at the  stats of the remaining "0-fer" teams and they show signs of improvement but not the Brown's they started off average and now are so disorganized Hue will be reaching for straws to get a win.  This reaching for straws will result in loss after loss, it will remind you of a teenager telling all his friends to, "what this" and does something stupid that of course fails.  To Myles Garrett I would say get away from the Browns as quickly as you can.  The Browns are toxic and will ruin your career.      

5 hours ago, Hunter33109 said:

The Browns are toxic and will ruin your career.  

Well... have to say. You know how to make an entrance...

6 hours ago, Hunter33109 said:

It's really nice to see that so many of the Brown's faithful are so optimistic, I see people saying the Browns will go 2-14 and 4-12.  These predictions are optimistic and doesn't account for the notion that all teams will play their best against the Browns because no one wants to loose to the Browns, for all the teams in the NFL know if they play their half to fully best they will win.  I predict the Browns will go 0-16 in 2017-2018.  All that the head office has done with Money Ball is set the Browns up for continuous failure with one season in 5 being average (not making the play-offs) and the other four being well below .500.  I've looked at the  stats of the remaining "0-fer" teams and they show signs of improvement but not the Brown's they started off average and now are so disorganized Hue will be reaching for straws to get a win.  This reaching for straws will result in loss after loss, it will remind you of a teenager telling all his friends to, "what this" and does something stupid that of course fails.  To Myles Garrett I would say get away from the Browns as quickly as you can.  The Browns are toxic and will ruin your career.      

Especially when it came out in the PD today with Hue saying "Deshone's my guy".  You just bought a deck seat on the Titanic Hue. Strike up the Band, it's all good. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Especially when it came out in the PD today with Hue saying "Deshone's my guy".  You just bought a deck seat on the Titanic Hue. Strike up the Band, it's all good. 

Hue Jackson skipper of the SS Titanic, with Kizer at the helm, and Sashi rearranges the chairs on deck.

Don't worry we have Jimmah & Dee looking out for icebergs.

Yep, smooth sailing, what can go wrong?

23 hours ago, Mudfly said:

And he looked fantastic as AJ Green blew past him.

3 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

That's not completely on him. He's not superman. That's setting him up to fail.

Absolutely not all on him but I don't see the speed to cover NFL WRs in space so that makes him an undersized LB and special teams warrior, tough for a first round pick.

Interesting take from PFF. . .

CLV-Browns-Header.png

TOP 5 GRADES:

RT Shon Coleman, 86.3 overall grade

CB Jamar Taylor, 84.3 overall grade

DE Emmanuel Ogbah, 83.6 overall grade

CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun, 80.5 overall grade

DT Larry Ogunjobi, 79.6 overall grade

42 minutes ago, ATENEARS said:

He paid premium dues. Did you receive your invoice?

So he's your buddy and you're gonna give him special consideration no matter how toxic and disruptive and tiresome his same old same old crap is. Got it. Just making sure all the cards are on the table. 

3 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

So he's your buddy and you're gonna give him special consideration no matter how toxic and disruptive and tiresome his same old same old crap is. Got it. Just making sure all the cards are on the table. 

I was a joking. Lighten-up Francis.

43 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Interesting take from PFF. . .

CLV-Browns-Header.png

TOP 5 GRADES:

RT Shon Coleman, 86.3 overall grade

CB Jamar Taylor, 84.3 overall grade

DE Emmanuel Ogbah, 83.6 overall grade

CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun, 80.5 overall grade

DT Larry Ogunjobi, 79.6 overall grade

4 out of 5 on a D that caved in? Gimme a break.:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, stillmotion said:

That's not completely on him. He's not superman. That's setting him up to fail.

Hello, Earth to Hue? About your chosen leader Deshone? Take a seat for a couple weeks and let the effects of that kryptonite wear off....  

Archived