Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

Google Maps for Bengals tailgate

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

WSS

It is in the same location no? Under the Bridge?   You have been there any number of times.    I have to drive up myself as I will not be staying for the game.  I think you said that you were going to try to get some scalped tickets, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

It is in the same location no? Under the Bridge?   You have been there any number of times.    I have to drive up myself as I will not be staying for the game.  I think you said that you were going to try to get some scalped tickets, no?

We aren't going to the game. I had planned to get a room come to the tailgate and leave after the game but plans changed we may just drive over from the hotel in the morning, hang out for a couple hours and go home. I have not driven there myself and don't remember the exact coordinates. That's my query.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

We aren't going to the game. I had planned to get a room come to the tailgate and leave after the game but plans changed. We'll just drive up Sunday morning hang out for a couple hours and go home. I have not driven there myself and don't remember the exact coordinates. That's my query.

WSS

I can get there, but I don't know if I can give directions.  Don't know the address.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Anybody got a Google marker for The Bangles this Sunday? We are going to drive up for the tailgate.

WSS

Shoot for the Flat Iron Cafe (1114 Center St, Cleveland, OH 44113). Will you be able to find the lot from there or do you need more specific details?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lot between the Settlers Landing RTA Station and the Flat Iron Cafe (1114 Center St, Cleveland, OH 44113) in the West Bank of the Flats. See Map Attached.

stealth-tailgate-lot.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×