THE BROWNS BOARD

Trumps NFL tweet

stillmotion

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually the president works out a few tweets about everything and the media decides which of the ones they're going to overplay.

People seem to be interested in the NFL story even though it's just about on its last legs. I think I hear a lot of people complaining that there's not enough coverage of Puerto Rico but let's face it, we are all sick to death of hurricane coverage. They could just use stock footage some reporter standing with a raincoat talking about how windy it is a couple of police officers saving a dog maybe a shot or two of looting... the news watching public's attention span isn't all that long my friend. 

Of course The left-wing new will tried beat that to death but only from an angle of how badly Trump has made it worse. They still have a boner when they think about Katrina. So they will pay lots of attention to minutiae about the size of the ocean. Meaningless of course but it whips up the base.

WSS

Wait, are u suggesting that this NFL business is overhyped/manufactured by the msm? 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Wait, are u suggesting that this NFL business is overhyped/manufactured by the msm? 

Their job is not to inform you their job is to sell insurance or trucks or patent medicines to  a particular demographic. We've spent all the energy, at least almost, we are going to over this one.

WSS

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Pffttt..Consoles are for fgts, i game on a pc like a proper cunt.☕️

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Absolutely.   Those white boy athelllets be supremist and Sheet.

Seems like many people whose knee-jerk defense of the flag haven't actually read all the words.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave 
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave

The War of 1812 was, in large part, a failed U.S. attempt to annex Canada while the British were tied up with Napoleon on the European continent.

One of the key tactics behind the British military’s success in the war of 1812 was its active recruitment of American slaves.  Whole families found their way to the ships of the British, who accepted everyone and pledged no one would be given back to their “owners.” Adult men were trained to create a regiment called the Colonial Marines, who participated in many of the most important battles, including the August 1814 raid on Washington.

So when Key penned the above words in italics.. he was actually taking great satisfaction in the death of slaves who’d freed themselves. His perspective may have been affected by the fact he owned several slaves himself.

You may not like it - that's fine. But the truth hurts.. Kaep is actually right.

Consider: Why do cops wear flags on their uniforms - but not nurses? Ignore the cover-story explanations and ask, is it “national pride and patriotism" the police are expressing, or anger at the [lack of] desire for obedience to the same authority that they obey?

5 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Seems like many people whose knee-jerk defense of the flag haven't actually read all the words.

The War of 1812 was, in large part, a failed U.S. attempt to annex Canada while the British were tied up with Napoleon on the European continent.

One of the key tactics behind the British military’s success in the war of 1812 was its active recruitment of American slaves.  Whole families found their way to the ships of the British, who accepted everyone and pledged no one would be given back to their “owners.” Adult men were trained to create a regiment called the Colonial Marines, who participated in many of the most important battles, including the August 1814 raid on Washington.

So when Key penned the above words in italics.. he was actually taking great satisfaction in the death of slaves who’d freed themselves. His perspective may have been affected by the fact he owned several slaves himself.

You may not like it - that's fine. But the truth hurts.. Kaep is actually right.

Consider: Why do cops wear flags on their uniforms - but not nurses? Ignore the cover-story explanations and ask, is it “national pride and patriotism" the police are expressing, or anger at the [lack of] desire for obedience to the same authority that they obey?

I take great satisfaction calling you a faggot pos.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Identity politics are meant to further divide us to promote an agenda, not bring us together.

"white privilege" is filled with a lot of cowpoop in our victim blaming society.

You know, when I was a kid, hanford dixon former browns QB showed up to my grandmas house (her and my uncle and mom owned a farm) and he gave me a few playstation games (including a starwars one) I was maybe like ten, but hanford wasn't a hero for buying me a video game. He was trying to buy some of my grandmas land and do something with it business wise. I think it's awesome these players bought the kid an Xbox, but they definitely did it for the positive attention and the publicity.

just because a lady named peggy mcintosh wrote an article called "White Privilege" in the 1980s doesn't mean it's LAW today. Hell, its even taught in college undergrad now. It's just one lady's opinion, but it's meant to get people all riled up and have them feel like they're oppressed by this "all white evil patriarchy". They've also re-written racism, teaching in college that african americans can't be racist towards white people since they don't have "power" over them.

When you re-write history to further an agenda, only more chaos ensues.

2 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

An amazing bit of empirical evidence. And yes, its a very inconvenient truth

On 9/30/2017 at 9:09 AM, Westside Steve said:

that's sickening, but par for the liberal course. and stupid, extremely stupid.

Archived