THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

Woody I'm not an OSU fan, I just thought that Hooker was the better prospect and the browns should of took the best prospect available. I like Peppers, and I thought he was a good Prospect and that he'll be good, and I'm rooting for him. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

Dude, he had a terrible fucking game. I don't care if he played for UM for sister mary's school for the poor, he blew this game.

And I've already said he had a bad game

I'm addressing the definitely not biased OSU fans ready to cut him and shout "We could have had Hooker!"

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes

Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

4 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Then honestly why can’t he run people down?  Why can’t he play press coverage? This isn’t being sarcastic but I’m seeing guys run past him with no problem.  I completely understand not turning the proper way or getting out of position but he can’t get to guys

How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Now that the Jets and Bears won, are the Browns back to being the worst team in the NFL?

That’s a negative way of looking at things.

Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How is he playing press coverage 30 yards off of the LOS?

And you saw TY run by him, who would run by 99% of the league with a head of steam. 

Peppers had a bad game. But if you're trying to question his athleticism you're reaching pretty damn hard.

No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

Like watching a pee wee game on a Saturday morning. 

Grow them big in SoCal, do you?

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I've about had it with teh NFL.

Bye... do your duty and tune out...

14 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

That’s a negative way of looking at things.

Lets just say, if they keep playing this way we’ll be first...to pick again in the NFL draft.

And probably a new coach

fuck it.... ain't readin' ten pages of the sky has fallen...

It was bad. Both sides of the ball... I was disappointed as well... especially in the Defensive Game Plan. The Offense did not shine early, but it was the D that let this one get out of hand.

Offensively.... it's a rookie QB. What did y'all expect?

Just be glad you did not pony up to fly to London...

Only 14 weeks to go...

Go Browns!

3 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

Of course  we have none of them. 

It is baffling why it seems the Browns go out of their way to not draft Ohio State players.

That being said, I don't give two shits where a player played college ball. Just play well and give effort when you are wearing the orange and brown.

13 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

Michigan players are typically DOG SHIT compared to the Buckeyes in the NFL. 

There are so many good to great players in the league from Ohio state on so many different teams it's absurd.  

Of course  we have none of them. 

You almost got me here.

Move along little troll

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

No the question is why doesn’t Williams put him in press coverage if he can hang with guys.

I was hoping he’d be like Percy Hardin was to start his career a RB that could return the ball.  As of now he is a possible safety playing corner.

You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

It's mind boggling. Just the last few years alone. Browns had a chance to get: Bosa, Zeke, Thomas, Apple, Decker, Lattimore, Conley, Elflien, Shazier, Roby, Hyde, Hooker, McMillan.

Shit, Noah Brown would be better than pretty much every single WR on our team, right now.

dont want to sound like a broken record....but this was a complete team loss......and worse than the score would indicate...

Wr's and QB were all terrible.....QB was not accurrate(at all) and made those WR'S work for every catch.....and the WR's failed to help out their rookie QB by stepping up......D completely buckled(early), allowing the game to get away.....DB's pretty much sucked across the board, with Taylor getting owned and Peppers looking lost most of the game......OL was fair.....DL was invisible.....saw nothing from special teams.....and no brilliant coaching to bail out the non performers....

Just an ugly loss to a bad team.....

5 wins is looking like a fantasy right about now.....

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You want Williams to play all 11 guys with 3 yards of the LOS? Do you want me to explain why that is a bad idea? 

I'm sorry you were hoping the DB we drafted was going to play HB...

He wasn't a very good DB at Michigan at best I thought he would be a safety but doesn't seem to be happening.

I can't remember if you defended Justine Gilbert this strongly :D

5 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

5 wins is looking like a fantasy right about now.....

13 to go for perfection? ........................ Unfuckingbelievable

Archived