THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

IDK, that line of thinking kind of pisses me off. The Browns have a  first down and are driving, and just like this latest bullshit the Browns NEVER get the close calls.

I get your frustration but it doesn't bother me as much as the complete lack of talent & depth on this team

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

Or don't throw bad passes

Yep, but if you don't think an NFL WR needs to catch that, then I guess you'd fit right in with our WR coaching staff. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

When I was a freshman in high school, I knew it was never the right time to jump when that was clearly the goal of the opposing team.

These guys get paid millions of dollars to make a mistake that would have gotten me benched at 14 years old. I can't believe this keeps happening.

Just a microcosm of a shitty, shitty team. 

Who woulda thunk a 21yr old kid wouldn't be ready to lead an NFL team and might be best served watching for a while?

Almost all of us except for Hue. 

14 minutes ago, bbedward said:

The receivers are bad, minus the tight ends which have done fairly well. 

Neither are helped by the QB play which undeniably has been good awful.

Hopefully kizer starts "getting it" sooner than later.

Guess we've been watching a different game. He's made bad throws, but when your dudes drop 5-6 passes it's gonna make you look bad. Kizer has put the ball in the bread basket no short of 3 times just to see a drop. He looks like a rookie who needs his guys to make plays and they haven't.

Archived