BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

It's a gorgeous day in SoCal.......... time to do something fun and head out for a bike ride.

• Like 1

Just now, Browns1216 said:

amazing how other teams get in the red zone and it;s automatic points, why can't the browns do the same?

bc our QB and WRs are the worst int he league

Who would have thought playing a rookie at a position he never played in college would include some growing pains? Weird

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Who would have thought playing a rookie at a position he never played in college would include some growing pains? Weird

Growning pains?  He doesn't have a position in the NFL and the fucking Browns took him in round 1, smh

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Eh kinda, but this game he's looked like "I knew better than playing that way in high school" bad. You can only make so many excuses.

I feel so bad for Kizer, that's a fucking DIME. GOD DAMNIT

5 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Hue has no control or clue but not sure what I expected from a coach who would accept the Browns job

True, but we're going to be stuck with him for awhile; even if we fire him, who else could we get to replace him? The job is so toxic, no quality HC candidate in his right mind would take it.

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Saturdays are when I get to watch real football

Aren't you a PAC 12 fan? That's debatable ;)

3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

True, but we're going to be stuck with him for awhile; even if we fire him, who else could we get to replace him? The job is so toxic, no quality HC candidate in his right mind would take it.

We haven't had a quality HC since Mangini but somehow the Sunshine Pumpers blame everything on the HC

1 minute ago, wargograw said:

Aren't you a PAC 12 fan? That's debatable ;)

Ask A&M all about the Pac12 :lol: