THE BROWNS BOARD

Yo, you want to tell this guy he doesn't know as much as you?

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Will he pay one of the Browns defensive players to injure me if I do? :lol:

And how many wins has that brought the Browns?

Again, this cocksucker is no different than the cocksucker before him. Ass in the hot seat in Cleveland? NOOOOOOoooooooo problem...just pull some fucking useless stat our of your cunt and laugh about how good your fucking defense is. This guy will get fired along with Hue. He might as well joint that piece of shit Joe THomas and tell jokes on the sidelines when his team is losing.

he had a fucking chance to get the ball back in the hands of Black Tarkenton against the Steelers..................... How did that "only 4 passes have gone for 20 yards against us work out for him? Dumb fucking bastard. Who the fuck cares about his personal statistics? All I hear is how defense wins games.................. well, in two games so far, the cocksucker hasn't won shit.

But hey, let's grease his asshole, take turns ass fucking him and see if we can't get him some kind of trophy.

Piece of shit, worthless, phony, undisciplined fucktard.

No, But I will tell Cal/Williams that Christian Kirksey got fined & a 15 yard penalty for a Shove that lead to a unsportsmanlike fine of $9115 after the play on Ronnie Stanley..Edit--Brissett longest pass last week was to a TE B. Williams (questionable) for 20yrds. Brissett took off 6 times for 22yrds,4 sacks,Throwing to a TE 9 times..Jack Doyle had 8 of them..TY had 4-49yrds with long of 16 yrds..(we got no Patrick Peterson playing on this team either though)

23 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

No, But I will tell Cal/Williams that Christian Kirksey got fined & a 15 yard penalty for a Shove that lead to a unsportsmanlike fine of $9115 after the play on Ronnie Stanley..Edit--Brissett longest pass last week was to a TE B. Williams (questionable) for 20yrds. Brissett took off 6 times for 22yrds,Throwing to a TE 9 times..Jack Doyle had 8 of them..TY had 4-49yrds with long of 16 yrds..(we got no Patrick Peterson playing on this team either though)

True. However, Kirksey was getting shoved after the play bigtime, the play was over, and the ref wasn't calling anything til Kirksey shoved back. THEN, during the Rams/sissyniners game, there was a lot of blocking/shoving/punching between two players right in front of the "ref".... and he didn't throw a flag on either one. Go figure. Like the ratbirds running open, deliberate picks on pass plays - no call. in the endzone.  I'm still wondering how Coleman, in the pitt game, gets blasted while up in air, not catching a pass, and there's no call. I thought you can't hit a defenseless receiver until he can make a football move etc. You wait - the same thing will happen with the Browns, and the ref will throw a quick flag.

Unless, it isn't a penalty anymore. What the.....so, Kirksey either gets shoved into the turf after a play, or he fights back.

I suppose blocking and shoving after the play isn't a penalty? I'd rather have a defense that won't be bullied, especially when

the refs turn a blind eye to what's going on.

13 hours ago, LCDawgFan13 said:

Defense did win both of those games. Especially against Baltimore.  Unfortunately, our good defense wasn't as good against their decent offenses as their defenses were against our shitty offense. Good defense can win, but you still need the offense to hold onto the ball. 

What was it: 5 turnovers against Baltimore?  No defense can hardly stand up against that.

The guy that fetches coffee for the assistant ball boy probably knows more than any of us.

Every head coach every coordinator every position coach knows infinitely more than any of us and still one team will win the Superbowl and one will be last in the NFL. Let's not get too full of ourselves.

-_-

WSS

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's dealing with a front 7 that right now gas not a single player on it thats one of his guys. That changes when garrett gets back....but right now he's dealing with 3 DE's that are "mildly" talented. I would not be syrprised to see all of them gone next year and we draft that position high again

I agree, or another DTackle.

4 hours ago, ATENEARS said:

That's 4 passes ONLY 10 yards short of where Peppers lines up!

Now be nice- I was checking. Peppers usually lines up 17 yards off the LOS. Even when we're down 30, and the Bengals are running every play.  :)   

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Now be nice- I was checking. Peppers usually lines up 17 yards off the LOS. Even when we're down 30, and the Bengals are running every play.  :)   

Closer when the opponent is inside our 7... :)

only 4 plays of over 20 yards! is he serious? does he honestly think that is something to brag about?  What about all the plays under 20 yards that let opposing offenses march down the field?  what about how if an opposing offense gets in the red zone it's an automatic touchdown since the red zone defense sucks?  what about making andy dalton look like the best QB in the NFL?  4 plays over 20 yards my butt

Archived