THE BROWNS BOARD

Rams 49ers

LondonBrown

Either via run or pass? Seems pretty good...

Overall I like the 49ers (+2) at home, in a defensive game, but Gurley being shut out is not easy to see.

https://1losangeles.net/tarboro-tough-todd-gurleys-journey-from-north-carolina-to-the-nfl/  Tarboro Tough...Live 20 mins. from Tarboro Vikings HS..They still run the Tarboro T that Gurley made look ridiculous..Play Cards with Coaches & Sweet Pea (gurleys best friend).His Camp is a blast!! Best Friday Night Lights around with best Homegrown Buttered Corn on the Cob on the Planet..But am tellin ya..He's a track star playing football..Every NFL kid has a story? check out this one when time allows..School'em Todd   

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

What was the line on 2 Gurley TDs?

I had him as my first choice in my league last year and the bastard didn't do shit. This year I passed him up for Antonio Brown. Wouldn't you know now he starts scoring!:P

9 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I must admit I didn't check that. I usually look at stuff like that so not sure why I didn't. 

Would have been an interesting parley... 100 on the one... 50 on the two...

Meanwhile my IDP Fantasy pickup, Joyner, gets hurt...

13 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I had him as my first choice in my league last year and the bastard didn't do shit. This year I passed him up for Antonio Brown. Wouldn't you know now he starts scoring!:P

Got you too..Come to find out AG it was not all the OL fault either..Todd in week 11 @Saints 3 days after Thanksgiving, got a thigh bruise the size of a foot round on the outside of his right thigh..that bitch was ugly..Never showed up on injury report & played..  

Archived