THE BROWNS BOARD

PFF Week 3 Power Rankings

Canton Dawg

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-pffelo-power-rankings-week-3?utm_content=bufferfdf04&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=nfl

1) Atlanta

2) New England

3) Kansas City

4) Pittsburgh 

5) Carolina

6) Denver

7) Green Bay

8) Oakland 

9) Dallas

10) Baltimore 

and the rest. . .

B0D3D4C1-396B-43C1-81FD-914ED94F74BC.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

The first thing that jumps out at me is, how in the hell are the Bungholes at #20?

As A Browns fan, it would indeed make sense that you, and for sure Hoorta doesn't get it. It seems that the " EXPERTS" all agree with yours Truly that the Bengals are still a decent team, certainly way better than the Browns.

Let me fill you in. They have a good QB and some very good playmakers. Their defense is middle of the road but QB hungry. This is why they will sweep the Browns yet again.

Hoorta............... hurry up, call ESPN and tell them how good our OL is, and then tell them how bad the Bengals line is.

Flugel..............hurry up, call ESPN and tell them how Williams is going to have our defense whipped into shape. While you are at it, whoever the fuck it is that your trust this week, tell them your mantra...."In (insert asshole) we trust"

PFF sucks. Its flawed and most nfl personel share the same sentiment. People put entirely too much stock in it. Collinsworth got involved and it really went into the shitter. Their advanced stats used to be good, not so much anymore. 

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Then why haven’t they scored a single TD through 2 games?

Dude, they are a decent team. Common sense tells you they will not stink like the Browns stink. They have some skilled players, the 0 - 2, for them, is not indicative of their talent level. That's why they are 20th and not like us, 32nd.

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

As A Browns fan, it would indeed make sense that you, and for sure Hoorta doesn't get it. It seems that the " EXPERTS" all agree with yours Truly that the Bengals are still a decent team, certainly way better than the Browns.

Let me fill you in. They have a good QB and some very good playmakers. Their defense is middle of the road but QB hungry. This is why they will sweep the Browns yet again.

That's one "Power Ranking" make that "Beauty Contest" out of many pal. The above particular one thinks Whoopi Goldberg is better looking than Scarlett Johansson, or Charlize Theron for that matter. Let me enlighten you about what the rest of the sporting world thinks.  

The Bungles have an average quarterback who won't make it through the season the way he's getting killed behind the (now) sieve of an OL. In case you haven't heard, some of the local Bungle fans are already yapping to have the Red Peashooter benched, and bring in McCarron. They have one playmaker obviously superior to anything the Browns have- AJ Green, and that will change should Gordon get reinstated. So just keep dreaming OL doesn't matter. When you've got to make excuses, or harp on outliers- you've already lost. 

SB Nation LOL, the exact opposite Browns #20, Bungles #32

NFL.com- Browns #28, Bungles #30

USA Today - Browns #27, Bungles #31

CBS Sports- Browns #28, Bungles #27

Sporting News- Browns #27, Bungles #30 

ESPN- Browns #29, Bungles #28

So the consensus is: hold your breath- Browns #28.2, Bungles #28.2 equally sucky. 

9 hours ago, Vagitron said:

PFF sucks. Its flawed and most nfl personel share the same sentiment. People put entirely too much stock in it. Collinsworth got involved and it really went into the shitter. Their advanced stats used to be good, not so much anymore. 

I put NO stock in ANY "Power Rankings".   The only power rankings I put any stock in are called: "The Standings".  Because they are ALL that matters.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I put NO stock in ANY "Power Rankings".   The only power rankings I put any stock in are called: "The Standings".  Because they are ALL that matters.

Im not talking about the power rankings as much as i am the now flawed algorithm pff uses to tabulate their rankings across the board. The only area they even make sense is o-line and d-line and thats because they are easier to measure. Pro football focus sucks and has for some time now. I wish people stopped using it, their advanced stats used to be good. 

2 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Im not talking about the power rankings as much as i am the now flawed algorithm pff uses to tabulate their rankings across the board. The only area they even make sense is o-line and d-line and thats because they are easier to measure. Pro football focus sucks and has for some time now. I wish people stopped using it, their advanced stats used to be good. 

GPR - Ghoolie Power Rankings   Browns @ 32  Worst team in the NFL.

No QB, no Wrs, Rbs, TEs. Dumb bastard head coach, and top draft picks injured or suffering headaches.

Colts win in a blow out.

39 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

GPR - Ghoolie Power Rankings   Browns @ 32  Worst team in the NFL.

No QB, no Wrs, Rbs, TEs. Dumb bastard head coach, and top draft picks injured or suffering headaches.

Colts win in a blow out.

The dumbassery of this is the fact that you are not aware that the Colts are even more of a shitstorm.  Everything you say above about the Browns applies to the Colts, plus much more in spades. 

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's one "Power Ranking" make that "Beauty Contest" out of many pal. The above particular one thinks Whoopi Goldberg is better looking than Scarlett Johansson, or Charlize Theron for that matter. Let me enlighten you about what the rest of the sporting world thinks.  

The Bungles have an average quarterback who won't make it through the season the way he's getting killed behind the (now) sieve of an OL. In case you haven't heard, some of the local Bungle fans are already yapping to have the Red Peashooter benched, and bring in McCarron. They have one playmaker obviously superior to anything the Browns have- AJ Green, and that will change should Gordon get reinstated. So just keep dreaming OL doesn't matter. When you've got to make excuses, or harp on outliers- you've already lost. 

SB Nation LOL, the exact opposite Browns #20, Bungles #32

NFL.com- Browns #28, Bungles #30

USA Today - Browns #27, Bungles #31

CBS Sports- Browns #28, Bungles #27

Sporting News- Browns #27, Bungles #30 

ESPN- Browns #29, Bungles #28

So the consensus is: hold your breath- Browns #28.2, Bungles #28.2 equally sucky. 

I'm thinking the PFF Cincy love affair stems from the fact that Chris Collinsworth is the majority owner of PFF (not to mention its headquartered in Cincy as well).

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Im not talking about the power rankings as much as i am the now flawed algorithm pff uses to tabulate their rankings across the board.

Like PFF's individual player grading process, but when they try to extend those grades to unit or team grades, they do suffer.

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Like PFF's individual player grading process, but when they try to extend those grades to unit or team grades, they do suffer.

If that #20 is a homer ranking, well the Natives are getting mighty restless here in SW Ohio. We "supposedly" have all that talent, and we're not winning. If Ghoolie thinks Hue Jackson is a bad coach, he's a Bill Bellichick compared to Marvin Lewis. If it wasn't for Mike Brown, Marvin would have been fired by any other team years ago.

My prediction? Browns will have more wins than the Bungles this year. Marvin Lewis will finally be 🔥 fired.

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If that #20 is a homer ranking, well the Natives are getting mighty restless here in SW Ohio. We "supposedly" have all that talent, and we're not winning. If Ghoolie thinks Hue Jackson is a bad coach, he's a Bill Bellichick compared to Marvin Lewis. If it wasn't for Mike Brown, Marvin would have been fired by any other team years ago.

My prediction? Browns will have more wins than the Bungles this year. Marvin Lewis will finally be 🔥 fired.

All that talent?  What talent?   AJ Green is about it.

57 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I did forget about Tyler Eifert on O, and Geno Atkins on D. But I'm not going to feed the troll any further.

Larry, you live to hate the Bengal. In fact, you can't even bring yourself to say Bengals. They are a better team than the Browns and have been for a long, long time. The only troll here is YOU. Now, if you could ever put your money where your mouth is, then you would have credibility. But you are a broken record with no connection to reality. Every year it is the same fucking thing with you.........

Marvin Lewis blows, if it wasn't for the owner he woudl be fired. D'uh, same thing with Hasdick and Clueless Hue Jackoff.

You were all over this bullshit last year, telling us how Hue would sweep the Bengals, blasting me for saying that the Bengals would sweep the Browns. What happened Larry? Who was right? You and your offensive line horseshit, or me? Yep, you guessed it. While you were avoiding "trolls" I was laughing my cock off thinking about you choking on your beard watching Ghoolie's Bengals sweep your fake, pretend Browns.

Hue is a better coach than Marvin Lewis? BWAAAAAHAAAAA HAAAAAAA HOOOOO HAAAAAA................................. In what fucking universe? 1 - 17? LMAO.

Dude, the Bengals own the Browns. Dalton, Lewis, Green are not going to lose to the likes of our jackoffs. In every phase of the game, the Bengals are better, and they will hand the Browns another loss in two weeks. More than likely it will take the Browns to 0 - 4 because it is highly doubtful they will win this weekend.

The dumbassery of this is the fact that you are not aware that the Colts are even more of a shitstorm.  Everything you say above about the Browns applies to the Colts, plus much more in spades. 

Not at all. They are missing Luck, that is their only problem. Using the Browns logic, they actually would have beaten the Cards, save one INT in OT. No, no, no, this is a far better team than the Browns. Colts win this by  10 - 17 points.

48 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, you live to hate the Bengal. In fact, you can't even bring yourself to say Bengals. They are a better team than the Browns and have been for a long, long time. The only troll here is YOU. Now, if you could ever put your money where your mouth is, then you would have credibility. But you are a broken record with no connection to reality. Every year it is the same fucking thing with you.........

Marvin Lewis blows, if it wasn't for the owner he woudl be fired. D'uh, same thing with Hasdick and Clueless Hue Jackoff.

Dude, the Bengals own the Browns. Dalton, Lewis, Green are not going to lose to the likes of our jackoffs. In every phase of the game, the Bengals are better, and they will hand the Browns another loss in two weeks. More than likely it will take the Browns to 0 - 4 because it is highly doubtful they will win this weekend.

Doubt I ever said the Browns would sweep the Bengals last year- fact check. If fact, I picked the Bengals to beat the Browns first time around in the Survivor League and would have picked them second time around except you couldn't use the same team twice.

And just deny reality when I keep posting stuff from objective commentators the reason the Bungles haven't scored a touchdown yet is because their o-line sucks the big one.  

Better than the Browns? Marginally last year. Lets look at their 6-9-1 record shall we? Beat a lousy Jets team by one point on the road. Beat the Dolphins- that the Browns should also have beaten if not for a just signed place kicker missing an easy game winning FG as time was running out. Browns gifted them 2 of their wins. Their only "quality" wins if you want to call them that- were against the 7-9 Eagles and the 8-8 Ravens, man I'm SO impressed. Well, when you're the worst team in the NFL as the Browns have been the last few years, it's not that hard to be "better". I suppose mediocre is an improvement over terrible.  

You have your head so far up your ass about the Bungles, you can't see daylight.  

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/15/16314930/andy-dalton-marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-2018-rebuild-offense

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/cincinnati-bengals-andy-dalton-marvin-lewis-aj-mccarron-quarterback/15156wtz775ic18ys9ez6qm05o

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/nfl-bengals-andy-dalton-a-j-mccarron-ravens

Think I don't know what I'm talking about? This one sure as hell proves I DO. Read it and weep. Dalton had a WORSE game against the Ravens than Kizer did. Want to ignore that factoid? 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2732507-andy-dalton-bengals-continue-regression-with-embarrassing-week-1-dud

PS Blowhard, the Browns are superior statistically than the Colts, both offensively and defensively. 

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Doubt I ever said the Browns would sweep the Bengals last year- fact check. If fact, I picked the Bengals to beat the Browns first time around in the Survivor League and would have picked them second time around except you couldn't use the same team twice.

And just deny reality when I keep posting stuff from objective commentators the reason the Bungles haven't scored a touchdown yet is because their o-line sucks the big one.  

Better than the Browns? Marginally last year. Lets look at their 6-9-1 record shall we? Beat a lousy Jets team by one point on the road. Beat the Dolphins- that the Browns should also have beaten if not for a just signed place kicker missing an easy game winning FG as time was running out. Browns gifted them 2 of their wins. Their only "quality" wins if you want to call them that- were against the 7-9 Eagles and the 8-8 Ravens, man I'm SO impressed. Well, when you're the worst team in the NFL as the Browns have been the last few years, it's not that hard to be "better". I suppose mediocre is an improvement over terrible.  

You have your head so far up your ass about the Bungles, you can't see daylight.  

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/15/16314930/andy-dalton-marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-2018-rebuild-offense

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/cincinnati-bengals-andy-dalton-marvin-lewis-aj-mccarron-quarterback/15156wtz775ic18ys9ez6qm05o

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/09/nfl-bengals-andy-dalton-a-j-mccarron-ravens

Think I don't know what I'm talking about? This one sure as hell proves I DO. Read it and weep. Dalton had a WORSE game against the Ravens than Kizer did. Want to ignore that factoid? 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2732507-andy-dalton-bengals-continue-regression-with-embarrassing-week-1-dud

PS Blowhard, the Browns are superior statistically than the Colts, both offensively and defensively. 

The Colts will beat the Browns. They have better coaching and better players. Stats mean very little because they involve too many random variables. Make no mistake, the Colts will humiliate the Browns. This is a lock, dude. 14 - 17 point win for the Colts.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Not at all. They are missing Luck, that is their only problem. Using the Browns logic, they actually would have beaten the Cards, save one INT in OT. No, no, no, this is a far better team than the Browns. Colts win this by  10 - 17 points.

Yea, sure, missing Luck is their only problem.   They are missing Luck because their OL sucks.  They are negative 40 in point differential. (that is not points surrendered, that is points given up.....their defense sucks swamp water).  Their RB is like the age of Satchel Paige.

You are just hoping the Browns will do badly so that you can continue to play whatever this pathetic role is that you are trying to play. I don't know what that is:  Quasimodo maybe?

quasimodo_1_700.jpg

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

But I'm not going to feed the troll any further.

That lasted about one post... :P

Bengals do have a lot of talent, but not compared to two seasons ago. In 2016 they lost their supporting WRs... this year their best OL. Doesn't help that Eifert can't stay healthy. Backfield is pretty strong. Dalton? He's been good enough to get them into the dance... then he remembers he has two left feet.

D-side? Big yes on Geno... playing great so far. Dunlap is a very good DE. And hate him all you want, but Burfect has all the talent to be great... just lacks the sense. Secondary-wise Pacman has resurrected his career... thought he was done seasons ago.

Issue is they are losing talent and not replacing it. That would be on Mike, but I agree... it's Marvin that is in trouble.

Yea, sure, missing Luck is their only problem.   They are missing Luck because their OL sucks.  They are negative 40 in point differential. (that is not points surrendered, that is points given up.....their defense sucks swamp water).  Their RB is like the age of Satchel Paige.

You are just hoping the Browns will do badly so that you can continue to play whatever this pathetic role is that you are trying to play. I don't know what that is:  Quasimodo maybe?

quasimodo_1_700.jpg

William Sommers maybe?

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The Colts will beat the Browns. They have better coaching and better players. Stats mean very little because they involve too many random variables. Make no mistake, the Colts will humiliate the Browns. This is a lock, dude. 14 - 17 point win for the Colts.

HAHAHA More ignorance from the troll. Why don't you give it up? Your crap is getting so lame it's actually funny.  Probably don't even know who the HC of the Colts is. LOL it's going to be a close call who gets fired first- Pagano or Lewis.  

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/9/12/16291658/nfl-coaching-mistakes-2017-week-1-chuck-pagano-colts-challenge-sean-payton

Archived