THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie Style Bragging Thread

The Gipper

56 minutes ago, medicineman said:

I don't know about the worse I ever read on this board but it has got to be up there. But what else is there to do?

Play along....as it is merely meant for humor and entertainment?

Or can you think of nothing that you can claim that you excel in....even in jest?

I do remember King Ghoolie saying something along  the line of "Unignore me" or something, I don't ignore anybody, I don't see how anybody can get really mad over something online with somebody you don't even really know. I think I only ever met 1 or 2 people on this board. Would like to maybe meet more at a home game 1 of these days.

And Ghoolie himself joins in. This from another thread:

Just a small cross-sectional recap...............

• Rich and I guaranteed the Browns woudl regret not taking Ben.
  • I wanted Petersen, Julio Jones, and the list goes on...the posters here assured me that these guys didn't fit our style. (LMAO, 1 - 17 style)
  • I called for Crennell and Sewage to be fired in the first half of their first preseason game. 
  • I called Coleman a bad (waste) of a pick. FOund him to be too soft, effeminate, and physically impotent for the NFL. Behold where he is.
  • I called Garrett a total flush of a #1 #1 pick.....and where is he right now?
  • I called Kizer black Tarkenton, a run-first QB who is a cockeyed passer, a dimwit who holds the ball too long, and still predict that he will indeed get hurt because he is so easy to sack.
  • I predicted the high priced OL would fare no better than last years. So far? We cant run for shit, and we lead the pack in sacks allowed.
  • I predicted that Hue would fuck himself with a QB quagmire, unless Kizer gels fast, Hue and the FO will be exposed as having squandered a lot of premium picks and not having a single QB prospect that can be part of this "rebuild" nonsense.
  • Hue WILL be fired, you can bet on it.
  • I am the guy that killed Osama Bin Laden
  • I came to save the day, because my name is Mighty Mouse
  • I invented the metric system.
  • I landed on the moon before Neil Armstrong did.
  • Ali conceded that I, in fact, was The Greatest
  • I brokered the Armistice that ended WWI
  • I called for the head of Dobie Gillis
  • I discovered America, not that Columbus guy
  • I shot Liberty Valance
  • They call ME Mr. Tibbs
  • I am so bright they call me Sunny
  • I am on Top o' the World Ma
  • I am the King of the World
  • I yam what I yam and that's what I yam, I yam Popeye the Sailor Man

5 hours ago, medicineman said:

I don't ignore anybody, I don't see how anybody can get really mad over something online with somebody you don't even really know.

Not necessarily a matter of getting mad. For me it's a matter of either of:

• worth... whether I can learn anything from a poster...
  • or time... whether I end up spending too much time on worthless discussions.

12 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

exactly.   key word being worthless. 

To put it like that Tour, That makes perfect sense.  Now I have been  "warned" like 3 times TBH I never really was mad, You have to really go out of you're way to make me mad but whoever I was messaging with may have thought I was mad IDK or really care. Life is way to short to be mad and uptight all the time.

7 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Yeah I waste too much time arguing with a guy who when he's dead wrong, or trolling just goes LALALALALA.

Archived