THE BROWNS BOARD

Haha, trump trolls kim hard at the u.n

Clevfan4life

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

The beauty of it all is that Trump made a NK problem the worlds problem

yeah not so sure about that. Just because Trump laid out that narrative doesn't mean the rest of the world accepts it. The world still thinks he's a monkey and evidently people at the speech weren't buying it much. But on this one i'll give him credit he's right. I just have a sneaking suspicion NK is being egged on in secret by other global powers so that we commit attention there and not elsewhere. We'll see. 

For the most part I don't give a shit about speeches because they're usually just crap written by some PR dick head. It does sound like the president went off book on a few spots.

Whether it will eventually make a difference between calling North Korea out and taking a knee remains to be seen. We've tried giving them money and begging them not to continue with their nuclear program for a long time. Frankly I don't think we can trust North Korea and we can't trust Iran.

The United Nations really does need to step up or continue to be a useless organization.

WSS

Im perfectly ok with iran having nukes. I "was" ok with nk havbing nukes so long as they said look we're developing nukes so nobody fucks with us. Thats why most countries want nukes. But apparently not nk....he may literally think the development of a nukes makes nk some conquering world super power. Like he may even think he can fuck with china if he has nukes. Rocketman needs a check and frankly i wish the asian countries would deal with him, not the u.s again.

I hate this u.s world cop bullshit that was propagated by opportunistic cunts post ww2. Regional powers need to deal with regional ngrs. Obviously the korean war didnt end well in the long run so fuck this. Let the power slopes blast each other back to the stone age. Ironically its vietnam thats actually doing pretty well last inread and they flat evicted the u.s and figured their own shit out. They dont bow to any regional power

12 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just think of the alternative, we could’ve had another bleeding heart libtard in the WH who would just hand over a few billion in extortion money. But we already know how that would play out in a few years.

28 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Just think of the alternative, we could’ve had another bleeding heart libtard in the WH who would just hand over a few billion in extortion money. But we already know how that would play out in a few years.

McNerd, Bush was a rightwing nut Rupub not a liberal.

I didnt listen to the speech but i agreed with his stance on NK. This kelly business has me legitimately concerned. Im just now seeing kellys pictures during the speech. Whether i agree personally with a point here or there, getting on a different page than kelly is a nonstarter.

If trump is now flaking off with kelly this isnt going to end well and you all know it. Kelly is trumps last chance to keep a functioning cohesive administration together. Kelly leaves in disgust and trumps admin is effectively completely underwater never to surface again. And it effectively ensures not just a liberal retaking of the white house in 2 years, but a vast pendulum swing so far to the left u guys will think ur in some kind gay off broadway review. Something i dont want to see. If we have to be left or right i want us to be just to the left or just to the right. 

18 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Living a deliberate false narrative again. You don't know diddley, but you are going with innuendo.

He could have been tired. He could have been annoyed by someone next to him saying stupid stuff.

The left lives with emotions, any flick of nonsense to back it up will do.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Living a deliberate false narrative again. You don't know diddley, but you are going with innuendo.

He could have been tired. He could have been annoyed by someone next to him saying stupid stuff.

The left lives with emotions, any flick of nonsense to back it up will do.

Doesn't take a body language expert to read that nonverbal behavior. And I'm sure you are right about one thing, he's tired of "someone" saying stupid stuff. I can tell you must not be a good poker player. This was easy.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Doesn't take a body language expert to read that nonverbal behavior. And I'm sure you are right about one thing, he's tired of "someone" saying stupid stuff. I can tell you must not be a good poker player. This was easy.

So what's your take on the United Nations? Is it just an automatic anti-trump position or have you thought that they were a problem for the last 9 years? Or Beyond? Also do you think the policy of North Korea has been the proper one?

MUST WATCH: Otto Warmbier’s parents open up about N. Korea and their son’s death

This morning Otto Warmbier’s parents opened up for the first time publicly about their son’s death. They describe what N. Korea did to him and the actual state he was in when his plane first landed…and it wasn’t what we heard through the media. It was horrible.

Mr. Warmbier wasn’t just there to talk about his son. He clearly had a message for everyone about N. Korea, a reality-check if you will. He wants people to know that the N. Koreans are not victims in any way, shape, or form, in this ongoing back and forth. No, they are terrorists through and through and deserve to be treated like terrorists.

After what he said about the condition of Otto, I receive his message loud and clear. It’s also a good reminder of just what monsters Kim Jong Un and his regime are and why they deserve to be destroyed.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/must-watch-otto-warmbiers-parents-open-up-about-n-korea-and-their-sons-death/#ixzz4tnNmHXtA

sickening what they did to him - like the torture of Jews in prison camps by the nazis. It's getting closer to time

to stop n korea cold. take out their military and leadership completely. Other admins, especially the dirtbag commie

sombietch obaMao .... let this dangerous problem fester and as usual, did NOTHING to stop the growing problem...

when even russia and china vote with you in the "U.N."...

that's very very much a place that needs to be destroyed.

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

sickening what they did to him - like the torture of Jews in prison camps by the nazis. It's getting closer to time

to stop n korea cold. take out their military and leadership completely. Other admins, especially the dirtbag commie

sombietch obaMao .... let this dangerous problem fester and as usual, did NOTHING to stop the growing problem...

when even russia and china vote with you in the "U.N."...

that's very very much a place that needs to be destroyed.

I think it really started with Clinton who gave N. Korea billions of dollars in aid to try and bribe North Korea out of it's nuclear ambitions and then continued with Bush who didn't do much and then Obama. The can got kicked down the road to where we are now with no good options. Maybe severe sanctions like Trump is now trying to impose on North Korea would have worked in the 90's but we will never know because Clinton tried appeasement instead.

Look i have no love for north korea and if they light a nuke off in the pacific i firmly beleive its go time. That being said i dont need this smerican propagandist tripe. Every time theres an enemy they need to lay groundwork for to attack, a story like this gets fabricated. Im sorry im not buying a word of of this. 

Archived