THE BROWNS BOARD

I met someone

One Post

On 9/23/2017 at 3:30 PM, One Post said:

Lol whatever! 

Ya this woman is awesome. She can't have children and I don't want any. We met online and she asked to borrow some money and I was very sceptical but I did it anyway. She paid me back a couple of weeks later and it's been a growing thing ever since. 

Hey guys there's hope for everyone out there.

I met the girl whose picture I posted above online as well;)

2 hours ago, One Post said:

Well I get to fuck mine on a regular basis without hiding it. 

;)

So, we can view the two of you going at it on Public Square....lets say Sunday at noon.  Just an hour before the Browns kickoff?  

Just giving you shit.....glad you are like the guys in the Army:  Getting all you can get!   (or is that Be All you Can Be).  Either way. Amusez vous en fous.

58 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So, we can view the two of you going at it on Public Square....lets say Sunday at noon.  Just an hour before the Browns kickoff?  

Just giving you shit.....glad you are like the guys in the Army:  Getting all you can get!   (or is that Be All you Can Be).  Either way. Amusez vous en fous

My wife still hasn't came home yet. I've moved out and she didn't even call me. The kids says she's doing just fine. The kids aren't too surprised and I'm glad for that.

I was kinda hoping everyone would be happy for my promotion rather than getting into another relationship so quickly. But ya 'i met someone' being the title that's what I get.

I leave Friday the 29 th for New York state and Sara and I will be taking turns driving. If I don't see you guys then take it easy I'll be gone for 3 months.

See ya's

On 9/25/2017 at 2:53 PM, One Post said:

My wife still hasn't came home yet. I've moved out and she didn't even call me. The kids says she's doing just fine. The kids aren't too surprised and I'm glad for that.

I was kinda hoping everyone would be happy for my promotion rather than getting into another relationship so quickly. But ya 'i met someone' being the title that's what I get.

I leave Friday the 29 th for New York state and Sara and I will be taking turns driving. If I don't see you guys then take it easy I'll be gone for 3 months.

See ya's

Glad you found happiness brother. She seems really cute. Seems like you're doing whats the best for you, and that's really what matters in life. I've noticed, that no matter what you do for a woman, or how nice you are for them, things can go south quick. They can completely turn evil on you and hate you forever overnight. So i think you're doing the right thing and wish you the best of luck brotha.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, One Post said:

Update...

I told Sara and BK to go Shmuck themselves. I'm back home with the wifey where I belong. I'm just too old for a big change but ya it was ok until the stress made me go Adolf Hitler one fine day.

Chalk it up to one major league life experience that you can include in the book on your life story......when you get around to writing it. ;)  

7 hours ago, One Post said:

Update...

I told Sara and BK to go Shmuck themselves. I'm back home with the wifey where I belong. I'm just too old for a big change but ya it was ok until the stress made me go Adolf Hitler one fine day.

So you go back to Flyin J or what?  I could have told you as you probably knew, BK works them District managers to death.

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So you go back to Flyin J or what?  I could have told you as you probably knew, BK works them District managers to death.

It wasn't pussy it was ok hang on ya it was the pussy..Update...

Ya I've been offered the same position as when I left but for right now...I don't know.

Archived