Sign in to follow this  
One Post

I met someone

6 hours ago, One Post said:

Update...

I told Sara and BK to go Shmuck themselves. I'm back home with the wifey where I belong. I'm just too old for a big change but ya it was ok until the stress made me go Adolf Hitler one fine day.

Chalk it up to one major league life experience that you can include in the book on your life story......when you get around to writing it. ;)  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, One Post said:

Update...

I told Sara and BK to go Shmuck themselves. I'm back home with the wifey where I belong. I'm just too old for a big change but ya it was ok until the stress made me go Adolf Hitler one fine day.

So you go back to Flyin J or what?  I could have told you as you probably knew, BK works them District managers to death.

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So you go back to Flyin J or what?  I could have told you as you probably knew, BK works them District managers to death.

It wasn't pussy it was ok hang on ya it was the pussy..Update...

Ya I've been offered the same position as when I left but for right now...I don't know.