THE BROWNS BOARD

Paxton Lynch a bust?

calfoxwc

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I have, absolutely, on the rare occasion that it happens. Unlike 95% of the posters here, I show up after the game to post, no matter what happens. It is the majority of the posters here that you should direct your question to, because there are many, many more examples of my being dead on and the majority here being dead wrong, than there are of me being wrong.

Paxton Lynch is not a bust. He hasn't even had the opportunity to start yet. Not beating out Trevor Spermian is not an indication of anything other than Elway and company aren't ready to give him the reins. Let me ask you this.......do you consider Ernie Davis a bust? He never got to play. I haven't called Kizer a bust, because he was pure shit to begin with. He is a great physical specimen, and in that, he could prove me wrong. If he does, and I hope he does, I will be the first one to admit it.  

Case in point, for several sound reasons, I think the Colts will beat the Browns Sunday. If they do, this place will be a ghost town and very few will come in and say, Ghoolie was right. That phrase is so distasteful to people on this board that posters make up pretend shit, fake stats and meaningless facts to defend being wrong. "Yeah, Ghoolie was right, BUT BUT BUT..............not because of why he said.

Just a small cross-sectional recap...............

• Rich and I guaranteed the Browns woudl regret not taking Ben.
  • I wanted Petersen, Julio Jones, and the list goes on...the posters here assured me that these guys didn't fit our style. (LMAO, 1 - 17 style)
  • I called for Crennell and Sewage to be fired in the first half of their first preseason game. 
  • I called Coleman a bad (waste) of a pick. FOund him to be too soft, effeminate, and physically impotent for the NFL. Behold where he is.
  • I called Garrett a total flush of a #1 #1 pick.....and where is he right now?
  • I called Kizer black Tarkenton, a run-first QB who is a cockeyed passer, a dimwit who holds the ball too long, and still predict that he will indeed get hurt because he is so easy to sack.
  • I predicted the high priced OL would fare no better than last years. So far? We cant run for shit, and we lead the pack in sacks allowed.
  • I predicted that Hue would fuck himself with a QB quagmire, unless Kizer gels fast, Hue and the FO will be exposed as having squandered a lot of premium picks and not having a single QB prospect that can be part of this "rebuild" nonsense.
  • Hue WILL be fired, you can bet on it.

When Lynch gets a verdict, THEN we can talk about him. However, for now, just like Tom Brady on the bench for Bledsoe, Young for Montana, Sipe for Phipps,  there is no verdict on Lynch. You blowjobs don't get to decide what the time limit is up for calling a guy a bust. When he is released? Then we can talk. As of now, he is a viable QB prospect, and he surely is better than Kizer based on NFL wins and losses.

Let's see what the talk is here after the Browns get kicked in the nuts Sunday. I will be here to rub it in, or to eat crow.

I think your issue is not understanding that the reason I don't admit to being wrong, is because I seldom, if ever am. So of course there is no record of me admitting I was wrong. I am simply not wrong that often.

Bet the Colts.

Luck isn't playing, and Hue has massive pressure to win. I think the Browns will pull it off, but it'll obviously be close.

Also, I'm one of the first to recognize and give you credit when you're right, But I am betting the Browns beat the Colts.

When the Colts lose, I want you to admit you made the wrong prediction.

And i'm not saying Paxton sucks, just that he's not good enough to beat out Trevor.

4 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

I hope he'll learn to evade the rush while keeping both hands on the ball, but that kind of muscle memory will take more than 120 minutes of gametime to iron out.

Completely agree... actually impressed me when the workout vids of his improved technique were confirmed by his TC work and appearances in three Preseason games plus Week 1.

But that in turn set me up for the disappointment of his Game 2 regression. It's not as if he's the only NFL starter that does this... even a couple of great ones do it as well. The difference is they are great.

For the life of me I don't understand why some of you bother wasting your time debating with a troll.

A troll's only purpose is to piss people off and garner attention for themselves, in some pathetic attempt to fill a void in their real life.

Stop feeding the troll, gentlemen.

Archived