THE BROWNS BOARD

Dude in seattle wearing swastika gets "rocked"

Clevfan4life

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

You're not worried about peoples feelings but you seem to freak out about some frat canceling their trip?  Their business if they choose to cave to bullshit.      Also I love how you post an article regarding one person being offended at something very stupid, yet claim that many must be because... well, fuckin' reasons of some kind.  Then say I can't speak on behalf of friends I've known for the better part of 20 years.    Fuck sake,  you're pure comedy.  

Food isn't racist and normal people recognize the insanity in it.   Confederate monuments being taken down? Tough titty.    There needs to be statues erected to soliders on both sides or they simply need to be in a museum.     Because if you believe in the "you lost get over it crowd" - then A) The South lost         If you believe in the "The democrats were the ones that put them up back then"  which means B )   I'd say they have every right to take them down and   C) .... refer to A.   We don't do participation medals around this bitch.  

New poster comes in and gives a completely respectful and well thought out response and your discourse is to try and be a fucking hardass?   

Apparently you missed the part where I said I get it about throwing bananas at the black guy and I get it about dude punching the nazi wanna be. The original post I made about bananas was supposed to be tongue in cheek - you know - because no one has actually witnessed a monkey eat bananas. Sort of like a rabbit with carrots - but I should have known it would get lost on the serial butthurt. I thought tiamat was supposed to be a dragon not a vagina-creature.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Apparently you missed the part where I said I get it about throwing bananas at the black guy and I get it about dude punching the nazi wanna be. The original post I made about bananas was supposed to be tongue in cheek - you know - because no one has actually witnessed a monkey eat bananas. Sort of like a rabbit with carrots - but I should have known it would get lost on the serial butthurt. I thought tiamat was supposed to be a dragon not a vagina-creature.

Your affinity for the phrase butt hurt is just weird.   

I saw, which is why I refuted only other points you've still get to rebuttal.   It's cool,  as you were yelling about butts, vaginas, faggots and whatever. 

14 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Your affinity for the phrase butt hurt is just weird.   

I saw, which is why I refuted only other points you've still get to rebuttal.   It's cool,  as you were yelling about butts, vaginas, faggots and whatever. 

No no no. Cleve is the faggot guy. 

As for butthurt, if you cry over every slight, real or imagined, you are butthurt. There is no better way to describe it and clearly saying it makes you pissy enough to comment on it and since you're an overly self righteous bag of used douche I don't mind.

About refuting points - I linked you to several articles of over the top, ridiculous reactions to perceived racism in innocuous objects and situations and you said "lalala it's not happening I have a friend in BLM and he loves cotton"

Great rebuttal there. 

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

No no no. Cleve is the faggot guy. 

As for butthurt, if you cry over every slight, real or imagined, you are butthurt. There is no better way to describe it and clearly saying it makes you pissy enough to comment on it and since you're an overly self righteous bag of used douche I don't mind.

About refuting points - I linked you to several articles of over the top, ridiculous reactions to perceived racism in innocuous objects and situations and you said "lalala it's not happening I have a friend in BLM and he loves cotton"

Great rebuttal there. 

So my response is that normal people, an example of one even being in "that" group, thinks this outrage over the perception of hobby lobby being racist is nonsense is just no good.  Essentially trying to highlight that common sense still exists meanwhile you're attempting to contrive a narrative based on such a small sample size these might as well be non existent.    Well fuck me sideways.     I had a seagull try to swoop in on some BBQ last weekend - those little bastards will purposely target white people, cha feel?  

Solid suggestion, fuck right off with your chicken little bullshit you miserable, whiny cunt.     And don't get preachy on being self righteous when you're the one bitching at new board members that have done nothing but propose respectful and well laid out counter questions because you felt like going on the "well who are YOU" rant.      

Archived