Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

Dude in seattle wearing swastika gets "rocked"

You can't presume to speak for anyone. 

It's not disingenuous because it's happening. Fraternity trips are being cancelled because someone saw a banana peel. https://www.google.com/amp/amp.nationalreview.com/article/451013/banana-peel-frightens-ole-miss-fraternity-retreat-canceled-mississippi

Portland principals are raising questions about how fucking peanut butter and jelly is racist 

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1874905

Civil war monuments are being taken down. Colombus day is supposed to be "indigenous people" day. 

Fuck em. Fuck em all. 

I'm tired as fucking shit about worrying about people's feelings.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, 200lbMumford said:

Who the fuck am I?  :lol:  

So I bring up a point and your immediate response is to question the validity of my argument based on me being a relative unknown here?  

My point was that pretending the situation (if it's true, yes WSS, I'm not saying it is) wouldn't have racist implications is either obtuse or willfully ignorant.  At no point did I extrapolate it to the point you did of "where does it stop" rhetoric.  

Not pointing at you specifically with this next statement, but this is what I'm talking about from both sides.  There's this us v. them mentality and you assume that I'm a them because I disagree with you on a point.  And instead of just talking about something you machine gun post more articles to argue a point I wasn't even trying to make.

I was hoping for honest discourse and discussion.  But I can see that isn't going to happen.  I'll mosey back on to the Browns forum.  Have a great day.

If you're going to be a butthurt pussy that's fine. "Have a great day" you passive-aggressive twat. There's only room for aggressive-aggressive people here. 

I'm not butthurt.  I"m just fine.  If you want to rage out on an internet forum, go ahead.  I see civility gets under your skin.  I'll try to be more coarse in the future if it makes you feel better.

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

If you're going to be a butthurt pussy that's fine. "Have a great day" you passive-aggressive twat. There's only room for aggressive-aggressive people here. 

You're not worried about peoples feelings but you seem to freak out about some frat canceling their trip?  Their business if they choose to cave to bullshit.      Also I love how you post an article regarding one person being offended at something very stupid, yet claim that many must be because... well, fuckin' reasons of some kind.  Then say I can't speak on behalf of friends I've known for the better part of 20 years.    Fuck sake,  you're pure comedy.  

Food isn't racist and normal people recognize the insanity in it.   Confederate monuments being taken down? Tough titty.    There needs to be statues erected to soliders on both sides or they simply need to be in a museum.     Because if you believe in the "you lost get over it crowd" - then A) The South lost         If you believe in the "The democrats were the ones that put them up back then"  which means B )   I'd say they have every right to take them down and   C) .... refer to A.   We don't do participation medals around this bitch.  

New poster comes in and gives a completely respectful and well thought out response and your discourse is to try and be a fucking hardass?   

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

And yes before your butthole pours blood, I get throwing a banana at a black person saying "here you fucking monkey have a banana" 

But how long until you're just eating a banana and some douche comes walking up, apoplectic, screaming about racism? It's on the way. 

No, it isnt on the way. Nobody thinks eating a banana is racist, throwing a banana at black people is racist. It happens all the time in euro soccer league accompanied by racial epithets

1 hour ago, 200lbMumford said:

I'm not butthurt.  I"m just fine.  If you want to rage out on an internet forum, go ahead.  I see civility gets under your skin.  I'll try to be more coarse in the future if it makes you feel better.

Dude welcome to the primate enclosure, pick a spot and camp that shit

11 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Dude welcome to the primate enclosure, pick a spot and camp that shit

That's about it. Cleve is the "ngr fgt" guy but at least he doesn't go all "waah I have the moral high ground" around here. That shit is insufferable. 

Im sure if u threw a pizza at an italian he'd beat ur fucking ass cause........he had pizza all over his armani suit. Then he goes gets his shine box and we dont have to hear from diehard ever again

Just now, The Cysko Kid said:

That's about it. Cleve is the "ngr fgt" guy but at least he doesn't go all "waah I have the moral high ground" around here. That shit is insufferable. 

Its the last vice i have, i know its wrong....but.......🤥

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

You're not worried about peoples feelings but you seem to freak out about some frat canceling their trip?  Their business if they choose to cave to bullshit.      Also I love how you post an article regarding one person being offended at something very stupid, yet claim that many must be because... well, fuckin' reasons of some kind.  Then say I can't speak on behalf of friends I've known for the better part of 20 years.    Fuck sake,  you're pure comedy.  

Food isn't racist and normal people recognize the insanity in it.   Confederate monuments being taken down? Tough titty.    There needs to be statues erected to soliders on both sides or they simply need to be in a museum.     Because if you believe in the "you lost get over it crowd" - then A) The South lost         If you believe in the "The democrats were the ones that put them up back then"  which means B )   I'd say they have every right to take them down and   C) .... refer to A.   We don't do participation medals around this bitch.  

New poster comes in and gives a completely respectful and well thought out response and your discourse is to try and be a fucking hardass?   

Apparently you missed the part where I said I get it about throwing bananas at the black guy and I get it about dude punching the nazi wanna be. The original post I made about bananas was supposed to be tongue in cheek - you know - because no one has actually witnessed a monkey eat bananas. Sort of like a rabbit with carrots - but I should have known it would get lost on the serial butthurt. I thought tiamat was supposed to be a dragon not a vagina-creature.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Apparently you missed the part where I said I get it about throwing bananas at the black guy and I get it about dude punching the nazi wanna be. The original post I made about bananas was supposed to be tongue in cheek - you know - because no one has actually witnessed a monkey eat bananas. Sort of like a rabbit with carrots - but I should have known it would get lost on the serial butthurt. I thought tiamat was supposed to be a dragon not a vagina-creature.

Your affinity for the phrase butt hurt is just weird.   

I saw, which is why I refuted only other points you've still get to rebuttal.   It's cool,  as you were yelling about butts, vaginas, faggots and whatever. 

and tiamsies was being an ass, so....

14 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Your affinity for the phrase butt hurt is just weird.   

I saw, which is why I refuted only other points you've still get to rebuttal.   It's cool,  as you were yelling about butts, vaginas, faggots and whatever. 

No no no. Cleve is the faggot guy. 

As for butthurt, if you cry over every slight, real or imagined, you are butthurt. There is no better way to describe it and clearly saying it makes you pissy enough to comment on it and since you're an overly self righteous bag of used douche I don't mind.

About refuting points - I linked you to several articles of over the top, ridiculous reactions to perceived racism in innocuous objects and situations and you said "lalala it's not happening I have a friend in BLM and he loves cotton"

Great rebuttal there. 

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

No no no. Cleve is the faggot guy. 

As for butthurt, if you cry over every slight, real or imagined, you are butthurt. There is no better way to describe it and clearly saying it makes you pissy enough to comment on it and since you're an overly self righteous bag of used douche I don't mind.

About refuting points - I linked you to several articles of over the top, ridiculous reactions to perceived racism in innocuous objects and situations and you said "lalala it's not happening I have a friend in BLM and he loves cotton"

Great rebuttal there. 

So my response is that normal people, an example of one even being in "that" group, thinks this outrage over the perception of hobby lobby being racist is nonsense is just no good.  Essentially trying to highlight that common sense still exists meanwhile you're attempting to contrive a narrative based on such a small sample size these might as well be non existent.    Well fuck me sideways.     I had a seagull try to swoop in on some BBQ last weekend - those little bastards will purposely target white people, cha feel?  

Solid suggestion, fuck right off with your chicken little bullshit you miserable, whiny cunt.     And don't get preachy on being self righteous when you're the one bitching at new board members that have done nothing but propose respectful and well laid out counter questions because you felt like going on the "well who are YOU" rant.      

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Simmer down now Tia.  :lol:

I mean, is this where I want to be when Jaysus comes back...?

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Tia is on her period today.  

U make an awful lot of poignant observations from your archie recliner.

☕️