THE BROWNS BOARD

Dude in seattle wearing swastika gets "rocked"

Clevfan4life

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/yusef-hawkins-black-man-killed-white-mob-1989-article-1.2330613

It's a slippery slope when we start condoning people who attack others because they don't like the way they look. We've had enough of WSS shit. No doubt the guy was an asshole but ask yourself if it would be cool if somebody wearing a BLM shirt got his ass beat in the street?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/yusef-hawkins-black-man-killed-white-mob-1989-article-1.2330613

It's a slippery slope when we start condoning people who attack others because they don't like the way they look. We've had enough of WSS shit. No doubt the guy was an asshole but ask yourself if it would be cool if somebody wearing a BLM shirt got his ass beat in the street?

WSS

So in typical steve form ur equating a group of 30 white teens who killed a black kid cause they thought he was dating a white girl, with a dude who just jaw jacked a white supremacist who was apparently in the process if explaining to a couple black guys why they're racially inferior. 

Typical steve is best steve for sure. Now.....if some blm clown was accosting random white people on the street telling em they gon learn today about how to sign over all their earthly possessions to the nearest black folk, well......u ever go night night nigga?

1 minute ago, Canton Dawg said:

It would’ve been a bit more impressive had the guy throwing the punch been a bit smaller.

That dude had a 6 to 8 inch height advantage over the Nazi.

Dude had more than a height advantage lets be real. Athlete vs short pudgy nazi. Only one way that was gonna end. Nazi fucked up not heedingbthat feignt, black guys ALWAYS follow up those deeks with a real shot. The nazi did not read body language. His hands should have been up or at least chin down the instant homeboy came forward

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's one reason things are fucked up Cleve. Beside the fact that some people just like being offensive, like you for instance, but because it's now hip to attack people you don't like just for the fuck of it.

WSS

But it wasnt for the fuck of it was it typical steven? If u read the article ud have seen the dude was shitstarting all day in the streets of seattle and, well, he finally found his huckleberry. Rest assured if some black person was telling random white people they need to hand over their shit just cause...like this woman...https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

id be all about some dude getting laid out for that if they refused to get out someones face. This white dude had apparently tried to start several fights before he got the cradle rocked. So he should feel lucky he wasnt shot. Some black dude tries that in the hills somewhere down south u know whats comin

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Punching someone for instigating =/= murder.

If a guy went up and told a man at a bar that he wanted to fuck his old lady, I don't think anyone would be surprised to see the gent chin check the fellow who said that. Doesn't make it right or legal, but no one would be heart broken or surprised.

I am sure if the offended guy intended on murdering the fellow that the bar patrons would not just sit back and let that slide. But a punch? Everyone has seen that play out.

9 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Punching someone for instigating =/= murder.

If a guy went up and told a man at a bar that he wanted to fuck his old lady, I don't think anyone would be surprised to see the gent chin check the fellow who said that. Doesn't make it right or legal, but no one would be heart broken or surprised.

I am sure if the offended guy intended on murdering the fellow that the bar patrons would not just sit back and let that slide. But a punch? Everyone has seen that play out.

No Doubt. Murdering somebody in the street isn't the same is attacking someone but they're both for the same reason. Some assholes didn't like the looks of some other person. On the other hand knocking somebody out because you don't like the way he looks doesn't equal fucking with somebody's wife. And while we're at it making a rude remark to a husband doesn't equal saying something to his wife or grabbing her ass.

So let's make it equal. Let's say some rednecks see a black guy at the bar. Maybe he's wearing his pants low. Maybe he's got his hat on Sideways. Maybe he's got a couple gold teeth. The Rednecks don't like the way he looks and they are offended. So they drag him outside and kick his ass. Do they get a pass? Why not?

It's a fucked-up culture that would support something like that just like it's a fucked-up culture that supports and glorifies assholes on the left who think they have carte blanche to riot burn down neighborhoods destroyed cars attacked people they don't like the looks of or shoot police officers and firefighters Etc.

And let's be clear it's almost always people on the left who think that kind of shit is cool. If it wasn't he would see veterans Etc taking ball bats to a Westboro Baptist Church protest.

But for the most part people on the right  are little bit more civilized than people on the left.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No Doubt. Murdering somebody in the street isn't the same is attacking someone but they're both for the same reason. Some assholes didn't like the looks of some other person. On the other hand knocking somebody out because you don't like the way he looks doesn't equal fucking with somebody's wife. And while we're at it making a rude remark to a husband doesn't equal saying something to his wife or grabbing her ass.

So let's make it equal. Let's say some rednecks see a black guy at the bar. Maybe he's wearing his pants low. Maybe he's got his hat on Sideways. Maybe he's got a couple gold teeth. The Rednecks don't like the way he looks and they are offended. So they drag him outside and kick his ass. Do they get a pass? Why not?

It's a fucked-up culture that would support something like that just like it's a fucked-up culture that supports and glorifies assholes on the left who think they have carte blanche to riot burn down neighborhoods destroyed cars attacked people they don't like the looks of or shoot police officers and firefighters Etc.

And let's be clear it's almost always people on the left who think that kind of shit is cool. If it wasn't he would see veterans Etc taking ball bats to a Westboro Baptist Church protest.

But for the most part people on the right  are little bit more civilized than people on the left.

WSS

Equating pants low and a grill to nazi-ism....?

7 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Equating pants low and a grill to nazi-ism....?

Kind of. Look I know some of you macho  boys love the idea of pounding the shit out of somebody. Makes you feel like a big man. But who gives a shit what offends somebody? Redneck in a bar or a violent social justice warrior same coin different side.

I hear a lot of folks jabbering about disrespected men who fought for our Liberty and making a big point that they fought for the protesters right to do as they please.

Of course everybody loves to hate so some of you make two lists of things that are appropriate to be a street thug over.

WSS

I am not saying it is right. I am just saying that people are prone to violence. There is a reason why state troopers have to protect nazis during their rallies. The same applied to the Westboro turds when they went to mock the families of the miners who died in the Sago Mine. People get pissed and irrational. Poke the bear and you get a reaction.

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So Nazis are bad because, well you know, World War II and shit. How about Muslims? How many people have died in Terror attacks in the last week month year decade? Do you support attacking them on the street?

WSS

If said Muslims were waving ISIS flags or some other identifier that they support terror attacks, I could see someone wanting to punch them in public.

16 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I am not saying it is right. I am just saying that people are prone to violence. There is a reason why state troopers have to protect nazis during their rallies. The same applied to the Westboro turds when they went to mock the families of the miners who died in the Sago Mine. People get pissed and irrational. Poke the bear and you get a reaction.

I don't really remember any big-time Nazi rallies nor any hordes of people attacking Westboro Baptist Church. I also don't seem to recall much in the way of State Police defending regular people when BLM and Occupy Wall Street rioters smashed cars in burned buildings.. I do remember an annual Klan parade in Toledo that ended up with people smashing cars and burning buildings. That was the protesters by the way and it was their neighborhood by the way.

And don't misunderstand sometimes I like to see assholes being dealt with but the left certainly doesn't have the moral High Ground.

WSS

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't really remember any big-time Nazi rallies nor any hordes of people attacking Westboro Baptist Church. I also don't seem to recall much in the way of State Police defending regular people when BLM and Occupy Wall Street rioters smashed cars in burned buildings.. I do remember an annual Klan parade in Toledo that ended up with people smashing cars and burning buildings. That was the protesters by the way and it was their neighborhood by the way.

And don't misunderstand sometimes I like to see assholes being dealt with but the left certainly doesn't have the moral High Ground.

WSS

Oh I don't think anyone has the high ground. I just know how humans operate.

The silver lining is that at least someone punched a real nazi and not some random person who disagreed with the prevailing ideas on the left and was deemed a "nazi".

47 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Oh I don't think anyone has the high ground. I just know how humans operate.

The silver lining is that at least someone punched a real nazi and not some random person who disagreed with the prevailing ideas on the left and was deemed a "nazi".

No one punched a real nazi. Real Nazis are dead. Heinrich Himmler was a real nazi.

Steve literally didnt read the accompanying article. He's stuck in this fantasy narrative that the white guy was just walking the streets if seattle going about his daily rat killing when the big bad ngr jumped out of nowheres and did what ngrs do.

The article explained that this nazi was reported throughout the day for harrassing black people. The guy who punched him did so cause the guy was telling him how black people are only good enough for welfare or some shit. Earlier, i just read this today, the nazi threw a banana at some black people. Ok......so enough of this "on both sides" crap. 

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/antifa-used-twitter-to-track-down-a-nazi-and-punch-him/

Well hopefully somebody knows who hoodie hood rat is tracks him down and prosecutes him.

WSS

Man, I loved seeing them pussy faggot antifa getting gassed.

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah lets track down the dude that tracked down the dude who threw bananas at black people

Maybe you should share that link since you seem to believe he assaulted the guy who attacked him with bananas. The one you put up said there were no Witnesses. And the video was 15 seconds long and didn't show the guy being abusive the slightest bit.

WSS

Archived