Kevin Hogan

domcucch1994

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I always root for the Irishman.

WSS

I always root for the guys in the orange helmets.    I thought he looked ok.    He's a good backup.  Kizer has to play to find out if he's the guy or not.   Hogan is a good guy to have around on the team though.

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I always root for the guys in the orange helmets.  

let me look at the tape, yes Hogan wears an orange helmet!

I thought he looked ok.    He's a good backup.  Kizer has to play to find out if he's the guy or not.   Hogan is a good guy to have around on the team though.

For the short period of time yesterday I thought he looked better than Kizer. 

Then again I'm not all that happy with the defense nor the offense of line so far.

WSS

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Strong arm? Hogan?

He and Kess would battle for the last spot on the Average Joe's team - right behind the Pirate. 

Hogan is not Connor Shaw. Hogan is not Kessler v1.2. Hogan is not McCoy.

Kevin has an excellent NFL arm. Kevin can make mistakes. Kevin will win. 

Hogan is the better player at this stage where is it between him and Kizer. It's your opinion that Kizer has a higher ceiling, in my opinion Hogan's ceiling is higher. In my opinion Hogan house is built upon rock that will allow his ceiling to be built higher, whereas Kizer's house is built on a sand. It's all good to build a pretty castle but when the waves come I'd rather be in Hogan's lighthouse. 

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

No, the best colegiate qb since luck. 

I think you missed my point. The Jets are tanking so they can have the first pick in the draft. They're doing it so they can take Sam Darnold. We will probably win three or four games and won't be in position to take any of the blue-chip quarterbacks if we need to.

WSS

Hogan Vs. Kizer in 2015! 

Hogan wins. 

Start Hogan. 

About 47 mins into the game their is a report that Hogan went up to the coach's office and told the coaches that their was an underclassmen in Christian McCafferey that absolutely had to be a part of the team. So Hogan is somewhat responsible for McCafferey's success... somewhat. Could have taken Christian this last draft and reunited these beasts. Could have been something special. 

^listen as well at 54 minutes in... then watch what happens! lol crazy.

^@ 1:10 in Hogan throws a ball 60 yards through the air. Actually overthrows the WR by like 5 yards. Put a little too much on it. :P

9 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Hogan is the better player at this stage where is it between him and Kizer. It's your opinion that Kizer has a higher ceiling, in my opinion Hogan's ceiling is higher. In my opinion Hogan house is built upon rock that will allow his ceiling to be built higher, whereas Kizer's house is built on a sand. It's all good to build a pretty castle but when the waves come I'd rather be in Hogan's lighthouse. 

X-cuse me..Them Defensive Pigs won't all the sudden quit blowing Kizer & Hogan's Houses Down..Watch the Top 3 College QB's (with guns) in this draft that throw to a anticipated spot & not the anticipated spot the receiver just passed..Sure they all struggle with game speed but the game windows between WR & 2 defenders on crossing routes seems to be where Hogan & Kizer are both failing.(look at Kizer pick in endzone).Only game 3 though   

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

Myth debunked statistically. In addition if Hogan were Bree's 2.0 and a dome mattered that much Jinnah would have a done up quick lol. https://www.playerprofiler.com/article/drew-brees-advanced-stats-metrics-home-road-splits/

I don 't think that article debunked anything other than fantasy football value.  Brees TD-Int ratio drops from 3:1 to 2:1.  His yardage and YPA both go down.  His turnovers per game go way up.  

And anyone that thinks that Hogan has a strong arm needs to rewatch the game.  He hit a wide open deep pass in his first drive when the Ravens defense was taken off guard.  They adjusted.  He then started fluttering balls.  It wasn't just the INT either.

I was glad that Hogan had a good series.  I'm glad that he looks somewhat competent.  But if anyone thinks he's any sort of answer at QB...  

Archived