THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue presser

LondonBrown

Just ended I watched it, the main points 

Garrett not yet ruled out for Sunday, Hue is "hopeful"

Coleman having surgery on his hand today, will know his missing time after that 

Bad days for Kizer like yesterday is how he will grow and get better, not the days where it mainly goes smoothly 

Skirted the numerous questions about Britt's effort, was obviously clear he's not happy with him

Re running the ball, always picks the plays he feels give the team the best chance to win in that game situation

Grossi implied having Peppers so deep is because the team doesn't trust the corners, Hue basically said that's nonsense. 

Can't think of any more right now if they come back to me I'll add them in

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Kizer is soft.  He will break very easily.  Put in Hogan.

He's too efemminate and lacks charactor to be a leader.. I said this before preseason started.

Damn man, think about this:

Hogan is declared the Starter. Gordon is reinstated. Garrett returns and ignites the Defense. Gonna be sweet. 

7 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Oh yeah, Kizer gets migraines every six months or so. First time in a game since high school, they're confident it's not something they need to worry about 

Giving everyone else migraines with his shit play is what they are worried about.

22 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Damn man, think about this:

Hogan is declared the Starter. Gordon is reinstated. Garrett returns and ignites the Defense. Gonna be sweet. 

Not only that, there is a sale at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

22 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Bad days for Kizer like yesterday is how he will grow and get better, not the days where it mainly goes smoothly

Well in that case... he should be doing a lot of growing this week...

22 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Oh yeah, Kizer gets migraines every six months or so. First time in a game since high school, they're confident it's not something they need to worry about 

We shall see... as I said elsewhere stress is a factor.

22 hours ago, nickers said:

this might help his pussy too..

Obviously suffered by someone who's never had a migraine...

18 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

PreviewInstanceData.jpg

lmao!

Archived