THE BROWNS BOARD

Corey Coleman placed on IR

LondonBrown

10 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Is this like the temporary IR.....or is this the IR where you are out the entire season? 

This is not IR....please look at the story closer, they actually classified him as GRA,

Ghoolie's Right Again

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I got ripped like a Ghooliectomy when I screamed that passing on Jones was moronic. Passing on Trubisky was likewise moronic, as was Big Ben, AP, AND, even Paxton Lynch.

Garrett is the other softie.

Ya gotta figure the Colts to win by 17.

Regarding passing on Jones- yeah, probably terrible- but because the Browns totally messed up on guys they took with the extra picks, like Greg Little and Brandon Weeden. BTW, not only did the Browns pass on Julio Jones, to top it off they could have had JJ Watt instead. 

Yeah FYI I wanted Rothlisberger and Peterson too. But they're both darn near at the end of their respective careers. The book isn't written yet on Trubisky or Garrett. Lynch had better step it up or he's headed for Jimmy Clausen territory. 

Well, Colts by 17 would embarassing to say the least. I'm spending 4 hours of driving and around $150 to watch the game in person. Um the Browns are slight favorites, but the betting has been heavy on the Colts as the line came down a couple of points. 

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I got ripped like a Ghooliectomy when I screamed that passing on Jones was moronic. Passing on Trubisky was likewise moronic, as was Big Ben, AP, AND, even Paxton Lynch.

It isn't just the shitstain Browns, but it is the shitstain fans. Do you read this board? 90% of the fucktards here think that you can just pick up a QB, RB, WRs and TEs after you add the "important pieces"  (dime-a-dozen fatass offensive linemen.)

I got a rash on my pussy when these jackoffs drafted Core Coleslaw. Analytically speaking................the kid played in a spread offense, touch football style conference and didn't face tough DBs. He dropped 11% of his passes in college, BUT BUT BUT............ close to 20% inside the numbers. That told me right off that the kid is not tough. He surely is not physical enough to win at the outside routes that he likes.

Garrett is the other softie.

Ya gotta figure the Colts to win by 17.

Paxton Lynch is garbage.. If he really was anything.. he'd be in the lineup.. Paxton Lynch is a lifetime clip board holdrr and coffee fetcher for the team.

29 minutes ago, 200lbMumford said:

To be fair, I couldn't tell if some of these people were trolling or they were serious.  Then I remember it's always the callers that make me turn off sports talk radio.  

And now you can use the "ignore" button on the resident "caller". Such a deal!:lol:

Archived