THE BROWNS BOARD

Is there any reason Browns should not win next 3 games?

The Gipper

"Should win", sure.

"Will win" is an entirely different story.

Colts, bengals, jets fans are all looking at their schedule and they're saying "any reason we should not beat the browns?"

Would love to see a 3 game winning streak of course, but I'm tempering my expectations.

They better figure out how to run the ball or they aren't going to win any of those. 

Just read Coleman's hand is broken. Britt is a waste. 

They better run and hit some TE's the next couple weeks or Kizer is going to have more than a migraine 

Agree that they need to run the ball right up these team's asses.   And what happened to the aggressiveness on defense, especially the pass rush....that we saw in preseason? 

In the past couple of games the Browns faced two Super Bowl winning QBs.   That won't be the case these next few weeks:  

Scott Tolzien?  (Luck ain't playing).   Andy Dalton....Bengals suck.  Whatever the Jets have?  Josh McCown isn't it?  Great guy...not a winner.  Then the Battle of the DeShons.  Only thing is that the Texans have a defense that the other 3 do not have. 

50 minutes ago, 200lbMumford said:

Can win is more likely. But with a rookie QB, no WR talent, and the youngest roster in the NFL, I'm not counting on anything.

I AM counting on this defense to look like they did in the preseason.   We won't be going up against the likes of SB winning QBs this week.  And who do the Colts have for a RB?   And correct me if I am wrong...but their OL is one of the shittiest in the game...that is WHY  Luck is not in there.  

Also...I expect this offensive line to start acting their shoe size (contract size)...and to start bulldozing some open holes for our RB.

Honestly....my biggest worry is that our OC...who is also our HC....will not want to play the type of game that will win.  He will want to continue his hairy highschool horseshit...and will abandon the run game at the drop of a hat.    So, yes, while our QB is young...and our WRs are suspect....then I expect this team to play to its strengths....which also should exploits the Colts weaknesses.

(and what kind of defense do the Colts have?  Only like the Saints and Jets have worse defenses.

Archived