THE BROWNS BOARD

The pass rush today was atrocious...

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

karter never saw the 2's all preaseason until perhaps the final game against the bears. I wanted to see him in there against the 2's. In that last preseason game he looked better than nassib against the same guys. Not sure if orchard was playing in that game but schult looked better than any of our Other DE's. He made an amazing change of direction play to chase down connor shaw. 

I do not understand not bringing him back after cutting holmes. Unless garretts return is imminent

Clev, it does not matter what any of us want nor think.we don't practice with them.We do this same stuff season after season on final cut downs & last season it was a guy WR named Lenz..As of Yesterday the FO decided to bring back DE-Tyrone Holmes to PS than cut 2 DB's in Stribbling & Najee Murray(both I liked)..So maybe are 4th round pick Howard Wilson is close to back? As for Schultz which we both agree we like but Karter Schulz surely had time with the 2's because Orchard earned his spot in Preseason games 1-saints than 2-NYG because Orchard never played preseason games 3-TB & 4-Bears..Garrett was out game 4..That left Holmes vs. Shultz in a Williams battle Royal that looks like it went Ty Holmes..Believe me as both being fans of Karter, we will both know where he ends up the day he gets there..Just as many Scooby fans do..We'll be watching the judges decisions  

Archived