Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

Recommended Posts

BWAHAHAHA!  LOL!!!!

This is just too good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That literally is the most Cleveland Browns thing I've ever seen in my life.

I called that play out loud. I literally called that play out loud and people who get paid millions of dollars can't fucking diagnose it. I cannot believe how this can keep happening for 15 years.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

That literally is the most Cleveland Browns thing I've ever seen in my life.

I called that play out loud. I literally called that play out loud and people who get paid millions of dollars can't fucking diagnose it. I cannot believe how this can keep happening for 15 years.

Trust the process :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's clockwork, LOL.  Was there any real doubt?  No, of course not.  I was going to turn if off, mainly because I wanted to enjoy my Sunday, but this is so comical that I'm afraid I might miss something really entertaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here comes the injury with 1 second left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WarriorsRpussies said:

Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined. 

You don't have to hate/like Ghoolie to know that.     Also has little to do with discipline and everything to do with young QB's.

He says nothing that we don't necessarily think.   In order to have a chance we have to run the ball, play defense and not turn it over.   We've had the issues with the latter.   Not fond of Hue's decision to keep slinging it with Hogan when we were creeping on FG range.  It's like playing with fire.   Easy to second guess in hindsight but was feeling a classic draw there on the 37... get in FG range and make it 10-14 half.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Jesus 3 dude in front of Higgins and he still throws it. Also I know ALOT of people here hate Ghoolie but he right that this team is still very undisciplined. 

Yea, WTF was he thinking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also, why are we trying to run the ball?  Our running backs have 26 yards on 11 carries.....this is a passing league and we sure as shit arent going to go down the field running.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just look how happy everyone is in Baltimore.  Look at their players dancing around, high-fiving each other, and the fans hugging and enjoying their team's dominate performance.  Looks like fun, huh?  Unfortunately, we're not going to know what that's like.  I feel awful for all of the Browns fan across the world.  All of you guys and girls that are probably wearing your "special outfit", the one you wear on game day.  You probably have your favorite beer, or mixed drink, and you might even have a "game day Yeti" cup you use to keep your beverage cold.  You might even have some "good luck charms" hanging around your tv room, and other assorted knick-nacks.  Without a doubt you have some special food set aside, and maybe some friends over to "enjoy the game".  You may have even spent a fortune on the NFL Ticket because you don't live in Cleveland, like me.  

And what do you Browns fans get, year after year?  How much money, time, and dedication have you given this franchise?  How many weekends have you sat on the couch with nothing but hope, and you end up with NOTHING.  No hope, no confidence, and just nothing.  Your team just continues to make up entertaining ways to hilariously screw up.  It's almost awesome to see these massive screw ups.  

I'm sorry Browns fans.  I really am.  You don't even get to watch your #1 draft pick play.  You don't even get to watch you QUARTERBACK play.  You get nothing and it's something you never get used to.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

GOD DAMN YOU HIGGINS!  FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!  FUCK YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

Really took your own advice there.....

9 minutes ago, admin said:

Doesn't appear to be much interest in opening the Tavern this season. 

 

Maybe because it doesn't work well? Also, why is Ghoolie still here against absolutely everyone except your will?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Just look how happy everyone is in Baltimore.  Look at their players dancing around, high-fiving each other, and the fans hugging and enjoying their team's dominate performance.  Looks like fun, huh?  Unfortunately, we're not going to know what that's like.  I feel awful for all of the Browns fan across the world.  All of you guys and girls that are probably wearing your "special outfit", the one you wear on game day.  You probably have your favorite beer, or mixed drink, and you might even have a "game day Yeti" cup you use to keep your beverage cold.  You might even have some "good luck charms" hanging around your tv room, and other assorted knick-nacks.  Without a doubt you have some special food set aside, and maybe some friends over to "enjoy the game".  You may have even spent a fortune on the NFL Ticket because you don't live in Cleveland, like me.  

And what do you Browns fans get, year after year?  How much money, time, and dedication have you given this franchise?  How many weekends have you sat on the couch with nothing but hope, and you end up with NOTHING.  No hope, no confidence, and just nothing.  Your team just continues to make up entertaining ways to hilariously screw up.  It's almost awesome to see these massive screw ups.  

I'm sorry Browns fans.  I really am.  You don't even get to watch your #1 draft pick play.  You don't even get to watch you QUARTERBACK play.  You get nothing and it's something you never get used to.  

Calm down and grow up, son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... I was going to compliment:

  • PoG on his QB-ology, and
  • Hogan on his field vision...
  • but no...

I think Hogan saw the hit coming and short-armed that INT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Just look how happy everyone is in Baltimore.  Look at their players dancing around, high-fiving each other, and the fans hugging and enjoying their team's dominate performance.  Looks like fun, huh?  Unfortunately, we're not going to know what that's like.  I feel awful for all of the Browns fan across the world.  All of you guys and girls that are probably wearing your "special outfit", the one you wear on game day.  You probably have your favorite beer, or mixed drink, and you might even have a "game day Yeti" cup you use to keep your beverage cold.  You might even have some "good luck charms" hanging around your tv room, and other assorted knick-nacks.  Without a doubt you have some special food set aside, and maybe some friends over to "enjoy the game".  You may have even spent a fortune on the NFL Ticket because you don't live in Cleveland, like me.  

And what do you Browns fans get, year after year?  How much money, time, and dedication have you given this franchise?  How many weekends have you sat on the couch with nothing but hope, and you end up with NOTHING.  No hope, no confidence, and just nothing.  Your team just continues to make up entertaining ways to hilariously screw up.  It's almost awesome to see these massive screw ups.  

I'm sorry Browns fans.  I really am.  You don't even get to watch your #1 draft pick play.  You don't even get to watch you QUARTERBACK play.  You get nothing and it's something you never get used to.  

The worst part is it will all be explained away as the team being young.  Next season it will be our rookie QB.  The following season will be something new.  I'll give the sunshine pumpers credit, they always find a silver lining or at least a reasonable excuse.

Personally I blame Pettine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Well... I was going to compliment:

  • PoG on his QB-ology, and
  • Hogan on his field vision...
  • but no...

I think Hogan saw the hit coming and short-armed that INT.

Yep...and i'll be moving to the red zone channel very soon.  I don't need to watch Hogan play QB.   He is what he is....Colt McCoy is as good as he could be and that aint good enough.   Maybe Kizer is going to be a bust...but I'd rather watch to see if he can keep improving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 penalties already.  This is embarrassing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×