Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

Just now, BaconHound said:

Corey Coleman being Corey Coleman.

I thought you had to be up in age to be a Bowe

I can't stop laughing.  I really can't.  This the most "Cleveland Browns" type shit I've ever seen.  I can't wait to see what's next, I really can't.  This is just too good.  

I would honestly run it two more times and kick a FG on 3rd down.  I'm serious.

Nice drive Hogan ..... but no more running our last QB. 

8 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Better players.  QB, OL, WR, TE, DL, DB, S....  Garrett coming back should help the D Line

Dick.

What Ya Gunna Dooo?..Hogan TD.. nice hands Njoku

Kenny Britt is fucken awful.Wtf didn't they resign Pryor. He bled for this team and was best WildDawg option in the league. I get it his agent is a big piece of shit but we could have had him on the cheap after the market corrected itself. Now we are stuck with this stiff. Hope Kizer is alright I have migraine too and they suck, are they a symptom of a concussion. Hogan looks great hopefully we can beat these faggot ass fake Browns 

1 minute ago, Suomi said:

Dick.

You can call it what you want but the Ravens D has dominated our OL.  Kizer has looked shaky.  The Ravens O has moved the ball at will on the ground and through the air.

I'm guessing Kiser isn't even hurt. This is Hue's move just like last year during the Bengals when he yanked Kessler. 

First 4 possessions on Kiser were bad. Hue's lighting a fire.

Well, I love being wrong.  We didn't get shut out and that's important.  Honestly, I'd much rather Kizer have thrown that pass, but the amazing thing is one of our rookies made an excellent play at a crucial time.  THAT'S SO IMPORTANT.  Even if we get smashed this game, which looks probable, we have a first round pick making plays...in the END ZONE.  Well done, young man. 

And whoa there Kevin Hogan!  This man aint' effing around.  He's thrown about every pass 20 yards down the field.  

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

That pass was uncatchable?  Solid route running?

Placed too far to the outside.  Corey went out for it and did what he could.  

Only problem is...what do you do if Kizer starts to feel better?  You almost HAVE to keep Hogan in, right?

2 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Kenny Britt is fucken awful.Wtf didn't they resign Pryor. He bled for this team and was best WildDawg option in the league. I get it his agent is a big piece of shit but we could have had him on the cheap after the market corrected itself. Now we are stuck with this stiff. Hope Kizer is alright I have migraine too and they suck, are they a symptom of a concussion. Hogan looks great hopefully we can beat these faggot ass fake Browns 

They offered Pryor more money than he is getting from the Redskins. He pissed on the offer. They moved on. 

Why dont people remember this?

• Like 2

Just now, hx214 said:

They offer Pryor more money than he is getting from the Redskins. He pissed on the offer. They moved on. 

Why dont people remember this?

The same reason why people are pissed they didn't bring Mack back....they conveniently forget he didn't want to sign here.

Just now, Mark O said:

The same reason why people are pissed they didn't bring Mack back....they conveniently forget he didn't want to sign here.

Mack wanted to go to the SB-got his wish

This is random and late, but can we talk about how the Ravens players were shoving and pushing after the whistle and didn't get that shit called?

I'm absolutely convinced they watch two separate games sometimes because the Browns "should" be committing penalties.