THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stop laughing.  I really can't.  This the most "Cleveland Browns" type shit I've ever seen.  I can't wait to see what's next, I really can't.  This is just too good.  

Kenny Britt is fucken awful.Wtf didn't they resign Pryor. He bled for this team and was best WildDawg option in the league. I get it his agent is a big piece of shit but we could have had him on the cheap after the market corrected itself. Now we are stuck with this stiff. Hope Kizer is alright I have migraine too and they suck, are they a symptom of a concussion. Hogan looks great hopefully we can beat these faggot ass fake Browns 

Well, I love being wrong.  We didn't get shut out and that's important.  Honestly, I'd much rather Kizer have thrown that pass, but the amazing thing is one of our rookies made an excellent play at a crucial time.  THAT'S SO IMPORTANT.  Even if we get smashed this game, which looks probable, we have a first round pick making plays...in the END ZONE.  Well done, young man. 

And whoa there Kevin Hogan!  This man aint' effing around.  He's thrown about every pass 20 yards down the field.  

2 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Kenny Britt is fucken awful.Wtf didn't they resign Pryor. He bled for this team and was best WildDawg option in the league. I get it his agent is a big piece of shit but we could have had him on the cheap after the market corrected itself. Now we are stuck with this stiff. Hope Kizer is alright I have migraine too and they suck, are they a symptom of a concussion. Hogan looks great hopefully we can beat these faggot ass fake Browns 

They offered Pryor more money than he is getting from the Redskins. He pissed on the offer. They moved on. 

Why dont people remember this?

Just now, hx214 said:

They offer Pryor more money than he is getting from the Redskins. He pissed on the offer. They moved on. 

Why dont people remember this?

The same reason why people are pissed they didn't bring Mack back....they conveniently forget he didn't want to sign here.

Archived