THE BROWNS BOARD

More hugs delivered

LogicIsForSquares

We are a Johnny Manziel line away from the army on the streets in London. Most people that live here weren't born here but I was, and in the heart of it. The working class heart of it and it was brilliant. We have all now been moved out either under gentrification by rich middle classes that came here because mummy and daddy bought their flat or by Muslims that took over areas by outbreeding the rest of us. There are also black ghettos where stabbings are rife, young people are dying at an alarming rate. My little sister just had a baby, it worries me every day where she is and what might happen, London and Europe is in big big trouble, it makes me very sad.  

We never had the EU or UN screw with us and undermine us...but we still have a small part of that, in small areas.That doesn't include the inner cities of our larger cities. It seems that that genie can't be put back into the bottle,..pandora's box can't be re-filled and shut ever again. Seems that there are far too many around the world that are like soros..

they desperately desire to control the entire globe, and part of that, is undermining the identity and sovereignty of nationsthat stand out. That is the hardline push for masses of displaced immigrants from many places, to those countries where they want them to be undermined. Odd, the russians and chinese don't want any immigrants.

Our Constitution, our freedoms, our American pride, our identity as a free nation, our sovereignty over different issues...are under attack in the name of "man made global warming"..... "humanitarian aid around the globe as demanded by the UN and EU"...tidal waves of millions to dilute the voter demographics and cultures of free countries...

But we are still here. We still are us = except for maybe half of california, and a few cities like Portland etc...Chicago sounds worse than England.

All great empires throughout mankind's history have fallen. There's something about success that seems to breed destructionvia greed, sloth, and the absolute lack of respect for the great things, the great working institutions... and irresponsible anti-social elitism.

and the Browns lost, so all that is even worse....:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

cal-You might like the book "I Will Fight No More Forever: Chief Joseph and the Nez Perce War"

you might like chocolate fudge with a little black walnut in it, too, but what does that have to do with the subject,

Deflecter Guy?

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you might like chocolate fudge with a little black walnut in it, too, but what does that have to do with the subject,

Deflecter Guy?

All the things that threatened the American Indian way of life as the "invaders" came by wagon, horse and eventually rail until that way of life finally disappeared altogether. It's basically what you and London are talking about when it comes to the lives of cultures being threatened by "invasions" from another world.

I ordered a book for Xmas entitled "1491", all about the new world life before Columbus lands in 1492, changing everything forever. It's an age old story.

55 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All the things that threatened the American Indian way of life as the "invaders" came by wagon, horse and eventually rail until that way of life finally disappeared altogether. It's basically what you and London are talking about when it comes to the lives of cultures being threatened by "invasions" from another world.

I ordered a book for Xmas entitled "1491", all about the new world life before Columbus lands in 1492, changing everything forever. It's an age old story.

that's a huge stretch. The American Indians were certainly treated poorly, and some treated the immigrants unfairly, both had serious violence and bigotry going. But there were no national laws, no country. There wasn't a global progressive movement..the settlers didn't come to America to undermine who the Indians were. They came to get away from oppression, etc. They still do.    We have floods of illegals, and legals even, coming here because they hate us. They want to undermine who we are as a country. Back in the American Indians day, they didn't HAVE a country, they had areas where it was deemed their land, but depending on the tribes, they hated other tribes.

The narrative that the American Indians were a collective in what is now America, and were happy until those nasty white folks came over, and then they became warlike is nonsense. It just isn't true. Some American Indian tribes plundered, murdered, fought each other. Enter white settlers exploring a new land, and terrible crimes going on on both sides...it was a disaster. No deliberate undermining of American Indian culture when settlers came over... no peaceful continental peaceful Indian collective... nope. I hope your 1492 book wasn't written by Michael Moore or Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn.........

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

that's a huge stretch. The American Indians were certainly treated poorly, and some treated the immigrants unfairly, both had serious violence and bigotry going. But there were no national laws, no country. There wasn't a global progressive movement..the settlers didn't come to America to undermine who the Indians were. They came to get away from oppression, etc. They still do.    We have floods of illegals, and legals even, coming here because they hate us. They want to undermine who we are as a country. Back in the American Indians day, they didn't HAVE a country, they had areas where it was deemed their land, but depending on the tribes, they hated other tribes.

The narrative that the American Indians were a collective in what is now America, and were happy until those nasty white folks came over, and then they became warlike is nonsense. It just isn't true. Some American Indian tribes plundered, murdered, fought each other. Enter white settlers exploring a new land, and terrible crimes going on on both sides...it was a disaster. No deliberate undermining of American Indian culture when settlers came over... no peaceful continental peaceful Indian collective... nope. I hope your 1492 book wasn't written by Michael Moore or Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn.........

1491 is not just about USA America, but the whole new world. And no deliberate undermining? The Aztex and Incas say hello. Never said any of them were a peaceful collective or not warlike. Neither does history. But what is history is the repetition of the decline of cultures when inundated by other cultures, which is really the context from which you were speaking. I think we are in actual agreement about that. Right now the West is being inundated in many different ways. Can we survive it and adjust to it is the real question. The fact is it is happening. I don't want to see us end up like the Aztecs and Incas, with very little left of the old ways. Got to be a way of dealing with it without losing everything in the process.

Archived