THE BROWNS BOARD

8 year old gets strung up from a tree

Clevfan4life

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/09/13/8-year-old-boy-was-hung-from-rope-by-n-h-teenagers-because-of-his-race-family-says/

i would have ccw'd every little fgt i saw doing this, and the same to any parents that came out to stop me. Oh im sorry did i interrupt ur childrens backyard proceedings? 

and it gets even better. The police chief is calling for the boys that did this to be protected, that they shouldnt suffer for this for the rest of their lives.

anyone wanna guess at the stats of black kids well under the age of 18 getting tried as adults? But some white kids in NH throw a noose around a kid and it should be labeled shenanigans? 

This isnt gonna end well. If they try to bury this and let the kids off easy charlottesville will be a petty "misunderstanding" in comparison

The same criteria should be used for all here in regards to juveniles being tried as adults. The problem Cleve there are no national standards and each state has it's own rules and criteria that are not uniform from state to state. I do believe in general that juveniles need to start receiving harsher punishments especially for crimes like this. The Sheriff in this case seemed to show too much concern for the welfare of the perpetrators of this attempted murder and not enough for the victim and that should concern anyone who believes in fairness.

Archived