THE BROWNS BOARD

Tension at the top

Westside Steve

http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Coaching-staff-front-office-may-not-survive-in-2018-107372805

Not that I consider 24/7 Sports a Bastion of knowledge but this does seem to have the ring of Truth. Personally I would prefer to defer to the coaches.

If I have to hire a guitar player I want to hear him play and his diploma from Juilliard doesn't mean very much to me.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Coaching-staff-front-office-may-not-survive-in-2018-107372805

Not that I consider 24/7 Sports a Bastion of knowledge but this does seem to have the ring of Truth. Personally I would prefer to defer to the coaches.

If I have to hire a guitar player I want to hear him play and his diploma from Juilliard doesn't mean very much to me.

WSS

All sound and fury, signifying nothing.    (Particularly coming from a guy who feels it is his duty to stir up bullshit).

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

This quote from the article made me laugh. . .

Jason C.JPG

The key word in that comment from LaCanfora is "was the best they've got".    He was several years ago the best we had and one of the better ones in the league.   Those days are long gone.

24 minutes ago, Mark O said:

The key word in that comment from LaCanfora is "was the best they've got".    He was several years ago the best we had and one of the better ones in the league.   Those days are long gone.

Yea....Otto Graham WAS the best we had at the QB position.  Jim Brown WAS the best we had had the RB position. 

But...this ain't a fairy tale, so "Once Upon a Time" doesn't make it.

LaCanfora was interviewed on 92.3 The Fan the other day, and think the guy is a phony.

The Browns have become an easy target of criticism over the years, he just wrote this BS to gain attention on gameday morning. 

Lane Adkins' rebuttal tweets...

LA @TheRealLA__ Sep 12  Replying to @TheRealLA__

Love affair between the FO and coaching, but it isn't some battle for supremacy. Sure, there is some disagreement, too early for his takes

2 replies 8 retweets 30 likes

Yes, staff wanted Haden, staff also wanted Coates and Williams --- so, there is plenty of give and take -- have to see if growth occurs

6 replies 8 retweets 39 likes

They're going to coach up who they have. Jackson will play who he wants, will sit who he wants

1 reply 7 retweets 18 likes

now, if the FO begins to make demands in that regard, then we will see serious issues

4 replies 4 retweets 15 likes

3 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Needs to be a rule that articles by La Canfora come with an asterisk in the thread title and body of the post itself. 

Yeah- 247 just quoted a lousy source. The guy absolutely hates the Browns and is constantly digging up any crap he can to stir the pot.  

The way that you know Hue Jackson is on the hot seat is that all the ex player/reporters are coming out incolicited to say Jackson is safe. If Jackson was safe, there would be no need to talk about it. Jackson ill be fired and will not be the Browns HC in 2018.

47 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

The way that you know Hue Jackson is on the hot seat is that all the ex player/reporters are coming out incolicited to say Jackson is safe. If Jackson was safe, there would be no need to talk about it. Jackson ill be fired and will not be the Browns HC in 2018.

Bullshit, PS as I mentioned in another of your thread shits Big Ben was sacked 7 times in the 10th game of his rookie season. 

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Not in love and I don't hate him. But I would bet 100 bucks to anybody's favorite charity, a one time bet, that he's got at least next year.

WSS

Archived