boo fagley

Ravens open @ 7.5 point favorites

Ghoolie    380
Alkid3    37
23 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

LMAO. Yeah. No QB no skilled players....................... YEAH................. bring on the Lombardi

I didn't know beating the Ravens got us a Lombardi. In that case bring on 2. Fucking ass hat.

Mark O    430
5 minutes ago, Alkid3 said:

I didn't know beating the Ravens got us a Lombardi. In that case bring on 2. Fucking ass hat.

And yet everytime you respond to him, it feeds the troll and gives him the attention the blowhard attention whore craves and needs.

• Upvote 2

boo fagley    129
29 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

The PRE SEASON ranking was 30. Where the Browns are at ESPN today which who BTW have turned into a joke. If anyone watched that clown show of announcers last night for the SD vs Denver game knows what I mean.

• Upvote 1

Canton Mike    604
6 minutes ago, Mark O said:

And yet everytime you respond to him, it feeds the troll and gives him the attention the blowhard attention whore craves and needs.

Yep.

TexasAg1969    581
10 hours ago, Mark O said:

And ever time anyone quotes him, what we have him on "ignore" to keep from reading gets posted by those who quote him. In the future just respond without quoting so people can keep the ridiculous off the board.

jiggins7919    104
18 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So....you seem to be saying you are basing your opinion on one single guy that has never played an NFL game.  If Garrett were here we would win, but since he isn't the Browns are going to get rolled.

I think you are being totally absurd.

I also think you place to much credit on the Ravens defense.  I think it is really about on par with the Steelers.

The only thing with any credibility in your entire post is the fact that Kizer may have "road jitters".  That could happen...just because it is his first time out there.   But that is about it.

You can think I'm totally absurd, and that's fine.  And yes, Garrett is a rookie, but there's a GIANT difference in being the #1 overall pick as a pass rusher, and being a rookie QB.  If you can't see the difference in that, well, you may be the absurd one.  The Ravens' defense gets their hands on a lot of passes, and they come down with a lot of picks.  If you want to deny that, everyone can have an opinion.  

It's MY opinion that Garrett is special, even as a rookie who hasn't played an NFL game.  His presence against the Steelers could've easily made the difference.  It's not worth arguing because there's obviously no way to know, but we need guys that can make PLAYS.  I believe Garrett is one of them, and he won't be in the game for a long time.  

• Upvote 1

The Gipper    1,160
13 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

BUT BUT BUT wait.................. I thought it was the D and the OL that wins games? How can the QB and a WR make that much difference? I mean, the Browns don't have either of those things, and we are really ding well.

The Steelers are loaded with talent. ESPN #1 Power Ranking as of today. THe Browns? In the shitter.

THe Ravens may very well end Kizer's season. THey will definately fuck him up. 12 sacks? Or will Hue have to bench him?

When the D and the OL are essentially equal...it IS the QB and WR that make the difference.   In the Browns and Steelers cases, their D and their OLs are pretty equal, thus...the Steelers HOF caliber QB and WR did make all the difference.  (If the DL and OL are vastly unequal...all that HOF skill talent won't matter)

Do the Browns have an HOF caliber QB and WR?  No....no one would say that.  (yet they only lost by 3 points on a special teams fuckup)

As far as power rankings are concerned...they are useless.   They are just one persons opinion and they tend to overrate teams based merely on reputation. (or underrate them).  If you don't know this then you are not as smart as I think you are.

The Gipper    1,160
3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

You can think I'm totally absurd, and that's fine.  And yes, Garrett is a rookie, but there's a GIANT difference in being the #1 overall pick as a pass rusher, and being a rookie QB.  If you can't see the difference in that, well, you may be the absurd one.  

Please, by all mean...explain that difference.  Just saying there is a difference doesn't cut it.  Tell us specifically how a #1 overall pass rusher is clearly, in your view far far more valuable than a #1 QB.

The Ravens' defense gets their hands on a lot of passes, and they come down with a lot of picks.  If you want to deny that, everyone can have an opinion.  

It's MY opinion that Garrett is special, even as a rookie who hasn't played an NFL game.  His presence against the Steelers could've easily made the difference.  It's not worth arguing because there's obviously no way to know, but we need guys that can make PLAYS.  I believe Garrett is one of them, and he won't be in the game for a long time.  

WHat affect on Kizer's game will Garrett have if he is in there?   If Garrett were to get a couple of sacks...you think that is the difference between winning and losing a game...be it the Ravens or Steelers game?  Yet, notwithstanding if Garrett gets a couple of sacks, if Kizer has the jitters and throws a few ints....you think a couple of sacks by Garrett would make up for that? 

Tour2ma    1,408

Good try, jiggins...

14 hours ago, Mark O said:

In fairness to AKid...

1. Phoolie makes it difficult to not respond, and
  2. he's a kid... apparently..

Mark O    430
1 minute ago, Tour2ma said:

Good try, jiggins...

In fairness to AKid...

1. It's easy to not respond when his posts are hidden unless someone quotes the blowhard.

2.  nicely done...  :D

Alkid3    37
8 hours ago, Mark O said:

1. It's easy to not respond when his posts are hidden unless someone quotes the blowhard.

2.  nicely done...  :D

I don't know how to do that. But there's some shit he posts that isn't so bad. But he's pretty extreme on all of his posts. Lately he's been full of shit. Maybe because the season just started. 

Tour2ma    1,408
1 minute ago, Alkid3 said:

I don't know how to do that.

Easier that ever...

1. Place cursor over poster's screen name.
  2. Click on "Ignore" in pop up.
  3. Select among options to ignore.
  • Upvote 1

Alkid3    37
11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Easier that ever...

1. Place cursor over poster's screen name.
  2. Click on "Ignore" in pop up.
  3. Select among options to ignore.

Nice. Thanks. I'll keep this in mind. 

Alkid3    37
8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Good try, jiggins...

In fairness to AKid...

I'm 27. 🤣🤣🤣 I guess to some older people here I'm a kid. Alkid is my nickname. My real name is Alex. Fun fact of the day. Haha

• Like 1

Tour2ma    1,408

Yup... 65 (Friday) vs. 27? You're a Kid... :)

Mark O    430
50 minutes ago, Alkid3 said:

I'm 27. 🤣🤣🤣 I guess to some older people here I'm a kid. Alkid is my nickname. My real name is Alex. Fun fact of the day. Haha

48 myself and i've been married nearly as long as you've been alive....so yes you're a kid.  :D

TexasAg1969    581
11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Yup... 65 (Friday) vs. 27? You're a Kid... :)

65? Jesus and here I thought my baby sitting days were done.:P

Edit: And I've been married almost as long as Mark has been alive (47 years, 7 months today-yep-Valentine's Day). :wub:

Hey all, long time since I've chatted with all of you. 

Was rooting for the Browns last week, Squeelers just barely got out of there with the W. 

As always, I have tons of respect for the Browns, it's almost always a tight contested game. I anticipate this being the same with home field advantage being the difference maker. I expect the Browns to fair a little better against our D than the Bungels did, as our pass rush will meet a pretty stout Browns offensive line. Flacco will probably play like garbage and turn the ball over early but string together a couple of touchdown drives to pull out a Ravens win. I'm thinking 20-17 Ravens. 

Had to chuckle as as I didn't remember how to log in, because Gip had changed my original username to this much more fitting one ... 😆

Tour2ma    1,408
11 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

65? Jesus and here I thought my baby sitting days were done.:P

Where you been? I've known that you are one of the oldest farts here for some time... Sir. :P

Tour2ma    1,408
9 minutes ago, PurplePantyWaste said:

I'm thinking 20-17 Ravens. 

Had to chuckle as as I didn't remember how to log in, because Gip had changed my original username to this much more fitting one ... 😆

Pretty sure that would have been Zombo, our resident name-tailor...

Compared to me, you are expecting a scorefest.

On a serous note.... I was looking at your depth chart yesterday. Two QBs I get (although considering Flacco's back issues...), but two RBs? Seems to be asking for trouble.

• Haha 1

TexasAg1969    581
4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Where you been? I've known that you are one of the oldest farts here for some time... Sir. :P

I've known you are just a babe in the East Texas woods for some time too............son.:P

17 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Pretty sure that would have been Zombo, our resident name-tailor...

Compared to me, you are expecting a scorefest.

On a serous note.... I was looking at your depth chart yesterday. Two QBs I get (although considering Flacco's back issues...), but two RBs? Seems to be asking for trouble.

AH, you're probably right. It's been over a year since I've posted here. 

It is asking for trouble, but I think we have a couple on the practice squad we can promote up. We had Woodhead marked for being the third rb mainly for use on pass plays but he is now out with a hammy for 4-8 weeks. 

I think Browns will capitalize some points off Ravens turnovers, plus your RBs no matter who they are often seem to do well against us, and there's usually a couple big plays downfield to be had on us. 

Browns are such a weird team to face. They scare the shit out of me despite only losing once I think since 2008. I always tell people not to sleep on you guys. Browns are always a good quarterback away from being legit. 

Tour2ma    1,408

lol... I'll take "weird" as a compliment...

See you after the game...