THE BROWNS BOARD

Larry Ogunjobi and defense

LondonBrown

51 minutes ago, Alkid3 said:

Boddy-Calhoun played well. I remember him having a great hit on Bell.

To those who have the game on tape? Go to 1:27 left in first half (2nd Qrt)..Enjoy several rewinds Of Cal-HOON Knocking Labia Bell into next week with a clean shoulder pad hit with a right hand Follow Thru...W O O F!! Bell!!   

12 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Enjoy several rewinds Of Cal-HOON Knocking Labia Bell into next week with a clean shoulder pad hit ...

Understandably Steeler fans thought it was an illegal hit for not leading with the crown of his helmet...

Ha! Remember that moonshiner that stumbled into our "Made Up" :( Tavern That typed in..."Ear-holed by Calhoun"..Well that was me! But after a coffee sobering & later tape review. Maybe I should apologize to any Steel-queer Fan that I may have mislead? NOT A CHANCE... But "Dead Body" Calhoun was just "Saved by the Bell" to the tune of my new weekly new nickname of "Body Count" CalHOOON.. I did think the kid had a shot when he played at Minnesota..Am glad that same kid is starting to grow in the NFL..   

On 9/11/2017 at 11:22 AM, Tour2ma said:

How'd Nassib grade out?

Who, one tackle Carl?

I think he had an exceptional day.  A tackle AND an assist.    (yes, the tackle was a sack)

Archived