THE BROWNS BOARD

Does Hue Panic

syd

On 9/10/2017 at 8:44 PM, Ghoolie said:

WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

You should be because you have just made a completely off base analysis.  The OL actually DID provide some outstanding protection...however, the rookie QB made numerous mistakes in not getting rid of the ball...when he had plenty of time.  (Do you actually watch the plays as they actually happen....or do you just look at it and say" "oh, he was sacked 6 times...our OL looked shitty.  ANYONE who watched the game knows that was not the case. They know that the rookie QB held the ball way too long on most of those sacks.  Either you didn't watch it, or you can't tell shit from shinola about what you are actually seeing. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RoyceRolls said:

To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low. 

Fair point.   These ARE two of the best OLs in the game....and they couldn't ...or wouldn't run. 

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

WOW............ I really see the difference now that we have the highest paid OL in the NFL. FUCK.................Black Tarkenton only got sacked 6 times. SHIIIIIIIT.............I was wrong, we need MORE of the fatass offensive linemen.................Thank God we don't have Cam any more. The running game and the pass protection was so fucking phenomenal today. Oh my God what a difference this new OL makes. ONLY 6 SACKS..................I sure am eating crow today.

Says the guy.  "Kizer holds onto the ball too damn long". Honest Injun Hoorta say: Ghoolie speak with forked tongue out of both sides of mouth". 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Says the guy.  "Kizer holds onto the ball too damn long". Honest Injun Hoorta say: Ghoolie speak with forked tongue out of both sides of mouth". 

Hoorta, what are you smoking? I am 100% consistent. I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line. No fucking OL can block 8 men.

• Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long
  • We have no WRs who threaten anyone
  • We have at best, a C+ running game

The Fucking OL was never an issue. The same bullshit offensive problems the Browns had last year, they are having now. You got your fucking dream OL Larry. THe most expensive OL in the world. And you got 7 sacks to go along with.

Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen. Cam "the turnstyle" will have a very good career now that he is out of shit town. I never saw a dumber bunch of football fans in my life. Cleveland is the only team that can win without a QB and without skilled players. Enjoy the Ravens. They are goint to destroy Black Tarkenton. This kid blows. He is Mike Pagel with legs. Horrible, horrible.

13 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Hoorta, what are you smoking? I am 100% consistent. I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line. No fucking OL can block 8 men.

• Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long
  • We have no WRs who threaten anyone
  • We have at best, a C+ running game

The Fucking OL was never an issue. The same bullshit offensive problems the Browns had last year, they are having now. You got your fucking dream OL Larry. THe most expensive OL in the world. And you got 7 sacks to go along with.

Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen. Cam "the turnstyle" will have a very good career now that he is out of shit town. I never saw a dumber bunch of football fans in my life. Cleveland is the only team that can win without a QB and without skilled players. Enjoy the Ravens. They are goint to destroy Black Tarkenton. This kid blows. He is Mike Pagel with legs. Horrible, horrible.

To quote my Dad:  You(re opinions) are about as useless as tits on a boar hog.   Because you are so totally inconsistent and self contradicktory. Black is white, White is Black. 

maxresdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, RoyceRolls said:

To be fair, the steelers say the same thing about their team, but did even worse than the Browns in the run game. 32 yards and 0 TDs from a player that some consider to be the best RB in the league sets the bar pretty low. 

shady mccoy? zeke? 

guess they addressed their OL needs. 

pittsburgh is holding on for dear life, holding onto a 7 story ledge with lenny brisoe comin over to step on their fingers.

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I told you jackoffs all along that there never was anything wrong with the Browns offensive line.

And you've been wrong all along.

We no longer have to have Cam Erving playing on our OL.  Therefore the OL is better.

57 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

jacksonville won 1 stinking game.  When they handed the ball to MJD a lot and tried that approach they were the nfl's worst team(the year led the league in carries and yards)

Well the running game and defense has been the winning formula for Seattle the past 5 years.      Naturally I was being a bit of an ass but point being,  run first teams still have a place in the NFL.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Well the running game and defense has been the winning formula for Seattle the past 5 years.      Naturally I was being a bit of an ass but point being,  run first teams still have a place in the NFL.

well that takes a good OL and a RB with full field vision, physicality and speed.........and the browns....uh, no.

Just now, LondonBrown said:

The Seahawks have a good OL??

don't know.....don't care.......

they prob have a good coach and good RBs.

when do we give up on the crow and duke experiment? all i do know is our OL and RBs are not 'special' (see dallas)

10 hours ago, miktoxic said:

don't know.....don't care.......

they prob have a good coach and good RBs.

when do we give up on the crow and duke experiment? all i do know is our OL and RBs are not 'special' (see dallas)

Actually, no, they have a bad OL and nothing to speak about at RB.  That is going to be a big problem for them.

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

He's not a Zeke Elliott, but serviceable. 

This...

He's a decent runner, receiver and pass blocker... a/k/a a complete back. Problem is he is not an exceptional runner... is not blessed with exceptional vision.

Back in the day, used to know a guy who made big bets on sports a lot. He won a lot. We found out one day,

playing airport field football with some guys we didn't know all that well, that he was making side bets,

opposite of the bets he made with guys around our neck of the woods.
So, he didn't lose money, and wasn't all that daring. He simply made the same bet on the same game, on one team with

one guy, and the other team with some other guy. So, half the time he could brag on how daring and right he was,

and he simply ignored the other half. It was a long while before we let him live that down. It's like bashing the Browns oline,

rbs, qbs, then bragging on the Browns oline/rbs/qbs somewhere else, some other time.

Yeah. "see? I TOLD YA I WAS RIGHT...I"M THE WINNER"

baloney.

23 hours ago, Mudfly said:

Tretter was garbage yesterday.....cant say I watch him specifically, but had no choice to notice when he was completely owned.....he's the sole reason for 2 of those sacks.....

I didn't notice that he was garbage...but I did notice that he wasn't all that good in the game.  However, he was STILL better than Erving ever was for us.

On 9/12/2017 at 5:34 PM, Orion said:

I didn't notice that he was garbage...but I did notice that he wasn't all that good in the game.  However, he was STILL better than Erving ever was for us.

Watch the Kizer all 22 and focus on C.....got pushed all over the field, all game long....play after play after play.....he was dominated.

Give Tretter some time. Mack did not look like his all-pro self the first half of 2015... and only started to the 2nd half. Really was not until his Falcon debut that he was fully back.

And no... I'm not saying that Tretter is Mack. Just saying that returning to form from a leg injury can take longer than rehab time...

EDIT Aside: Just saw where Alex is dealing with a back issue...

16 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Give Tretter some time. Mack did not look like his all-pro self the first half of 2015... and only started to the 2nd half. Really was not until his Falcon debut that he was fully back.

He's got all the time in the world.....not saying he wont work out....just saying he got owned in his debut. So, not very impressed with the start..... 

Its worrisome with a new QB who experienced a LOT of pressure, due to Tretters backward game.....and the fact that this center thing has been an issue and Tretter was supposed to be the FA talent to correct that.....and he didnt even look close to good......or even ok.....

Mud, watch tape time at 3:42 with Tretter's assisted pancake on #50..than it was over..At 7:04 #79 takes Tretter to school & crushing the center pocket had begun (2nd qrt?)..May have to really watch Tretter's leg/other used parts in durability as game goes on..DT-Brandon Williams at 340 this week? Tia, you maybe right again in just 1 game    

1 hour ago, Mudfly said:

Watch the Kizer all 22 and focus on C.....got pushed all over the field, all game long....play after play after play.....he was dominated.

Didn't watch Tretter Mud- but I did focus on Joe Thomas. Easy to see why the guy is going to wind up in Canton one day. :)   

47 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

DT-Brandon Williams at 340 this week?

Going to need some chippin' from his OGs.  Give him an angle and Tretter can handle a turned NT.

Issue then becomes: can the OG react to the stunt/delayed blitz sure to come to his outside gap?

Archived