THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer

LondonBrown

11 minutes ago, browns52 said:

oooo, did you see the hugs and kisses with shitass coachie coach and suggs....yip,  you got to be fucking kidding...i only played h.s. football and our coach was chuck bednarik's brother john...know what he would have done...he would have given suggs a fucking forearm shiv that would have sent him flying about 15 fucking yds...this team is a bunch of pussies with hue jackson the head puss...

Umm...we're in the 21st century now.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Hue said Kizer "does have a history with migraines". 

This I didn't know . . .

If he is susceptible to Migraines then essentially you can't really depend on him as they can occur any time.

The fact that they even put him back out there in the 2nd Half surprised me - that's not something you just get over in a short period of time.

And if he was out there after being medicated for it . . .

I am seriously questioning the Medical Staff for this Team, as well as the Coaches.

Not being down on Kizer here, but with this coming to light, I think we're still looking for a FQB.

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Go suck Hillary's dick progressive faggot!  

Sticking up for Ghoolie, are you? Is it because he can't do it for himself, or does DieHard have a little crush on Ghoolie? ADORABLE!

Now go away and make your family embarrassed to be related to you, dummy. Trust me, I guarantee that you are the moron uncle they get together and laugh about.

11 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sticking up for Ghoolie, are you? Is it because he can't do it for himself, or does DieHard have a little crush on Ghoolie? ADORABLE!

Now go away and make your family embarrassed to be related to you, dummy. Trust me, I guarantee that you are the moron uncle they get together and laugh about.

Look the noob is mad?  You mad BOY? 

2 hours ago, Hempman said:

lol, "oss" blew, give me a break. When Oss is leading the Broncos to a playoff birth later this year, I will crack the shit up.

If the Browns wanted to win, they keep Brock and at least try. They chose to continue to rebuild hardcore and its shows.

Just when I thought I knew who the dumbest poster were.......BAM!!! You post this. You are now an honorary member of the Ghoolites!!

As a person who suffers from Migraines.. I call bullshit on Kizer.. Migraines don't dissapear as soon as the back up scores a TD... I think Kizer's kunt got hurt!

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

As a person who suffers from Migraines.. I call bullshit on Kizer.. Migraines don't dissapear as soon as the back up scores a TD... I think Kizer's kunt got hurt!

Taking responsibility and not using excuses is a part of being a man. These days its hard for a 21 year old to do that. It's much easier to say "I had a headache".

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Or it's entirely possible that migraine is exactly what the coaches want him to say.  

that would imply our coach had to pull this kid becasue of performance issues when he said he would stick with him thick and thin. furthermore he put him back in after the backup qb, you know the guy that had no first team reps in all of camp and preseason outpeformed his hand groomed QB. and after that he performed even worse than he did previously throwing 2 more INT and another 2 that should have been picked.

Listen Kizer has the tools to make it work but Hue is a terrible HC and may waste any potential he has. he is about as bad as pat shurmur .

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Or it's entirely possible that migraine is exactly what the coaches want him to say.  

This.... Hue told him to go back into the locker room and not come back until he got his shit together. 4 possessions in a row that looked like garbage will do that.

Cody got his ass benched last year in the Bengals game for not throwing it down field when Hue told him too.  Kiser getting the same.

4 minutes ago, CaineDeSoulis said:

that would imply our coach had to pull this kid becasue of performance issues when he said he would stick with him thick and thin. furthermore he put him back in after the backup qb, you know the guy that had no first team reps in all of camp and preseason outpeformed his hand groomed QB.

Ya and then Hogan threw a pick to a triple covered receiver that looked as bad as any of Kizers.

Listen fellas, whether we like it as fans our not, the whole goal of this season is to find out if Kizer is the QB for the next 10 years. He is going to play this year whether he is or not. If he is, they start here. If he isn't, he plays like garabage and they get a top pick again. That's all it's about. Stay young, save as much money as they can to pay they creme that rises out of the young group. 

Buckle up, it's gonna be a long season.

2 minutes ago, hx214 said:

Ya and then Hogan threw a pick to a triple covered receiver that looked as bad as any of Kizers.

Listen fellas, whether we like it as fans our not, the whole goal of this season is to find out if Kizer is the QB for the next 10 years. He is going to play this year whether he is or not. If he is, they start here. If he isn't, he plays like garabage and they get a top pick again. That's all it's about. Stay young, save as much money as they can to pay they creme that rises out of the young group. 

Buckle up, it's gonna be a long season.

Upside, is he turns out to be a franchise QB. Downside, is that if we only win a game or two, we get the Top pick, but therefore have to start a Rookie QB again.... And if Kizer + Next years QB turn out to be backup or worse material, then we're looking at 3-4 more losing seasons before we can get competitive.

18 minutes ago, hx214 said:

This.... Hue told him to go back into the locker room and not come back until he got his shit together. 4 possessions in a row that looked like garbage will do that.

Cody got his ass benched last year in the Bengals game for not throwing it down field when Hue told him too.  Kiser getting the same.

Kessler was 11-18 91 yards and a TD and a rating of 92.5. AND was almost universally recognized as a stupid ass decision.

it was pretty much proof that Hue has an inflexible offense and has zero clue how to build to the strength of his players.

kizer was 9-21 84 yards with an INT and a rating of 34... he finished the game with a rating of 27

Hogan finished with a rating 77 btw

14 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Pretty simple. I want to avoid a media fiasco after the game, I need my rookie QB to sit down, check the tablet on the sideline and unfuck his head.   So I'm going to say it's migraines because fuck the media, that's why.   I know why coach sat him briefly and I'm ok with that. 

Nope. Not buying it. With the way the NFL oversees injuries these days, there is no way that any HC is going to pull a player, then get that player to say his head hurts to the trainers, so then he goes into the concussion protocol, then when cleared he comes out and goes back into the game..... nope.

Kizer either had a migraine, or said he had a migraine all on his own..... I prefer to believe the dude had a migraine. 

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Nope. Not buying it. With the way the NFL oversees injuries these days, there is no way that any HC is going to pull a player, then get that player to say his head hurts to the trainers, so then he goes into the concussion protocol, then when cleared he comes out and goes back into the game..... nope.

Kizer either had a migraine, or said he had a migraine all on his own..... I prefer to believe the dude had a migraine. 

You're not going to get a concussion check without symptoms.  Just having a migraine isn't enough. 

7 minutes ago, D Bone said:

What really happened was Kizer got his pussy bruised...

We are in for one hell of a frustrating year with Kizer at the helm. Just going to have to live with the downs and ups, maybe soon there will be more ups than downs.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Look the noob is mad?  You mad BOY? 

Mad? Why would I be mad?

I have no problem with you having a crush on another man and you feeling the need to defend his honor. It's rather progressive of you. You do you.

Archived