THE BROWNS BOARD

Kizer

LondonBrown

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

No, Ghoolie is a christian for real.

Just not the typical ones you see on the church channel.

Thanks Boo.................. You know, there is only one requirement to be a Christian. You must believe with every fiber, unflappably, and without exception, that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he is the only way to Salvation.

Being a Christian does not require that you fart daffodils, speak in rainbows and not swear. In fact, there are murderers, rapists, child molesters, theives, whores and every other manner of man in heaven. What you will NOT find in heaven? A Mulsim, an Atheist, a Hindu, Buddhist, or even a Jew, although Jews are God's chosen people. How confusing this must be to the masses? Ghoolie is a Jew hater? Not at all, I would die for Israel...............that is what being a Christian demands. Nonetheless, Jews that do not accept Christ as the Son of God, as from the mouth of Jesus, ill be sent to hell.

And in his life, God never chose to promote his word, the goody-two shoes "Christian type" church goer that you correctly distance me from. He chose rough, rugged people who were not nice. Take a look.....

• Abraham -Was old.
  • Elijah – Was suicidal.
  • Joseph – Was abused.
  • Job – Went bankrupt.
  • Moses – Had a speech problem.
  • Gideon – Was afraid.
  • Samson – Was a womanizer.
  • Rahab – Was a prostitute.
  • Samaritan Woman – Divorced.
  • Noah – Was a Drunk.
  • Jeremiah – Was young.
  • Jacob – Was a cheater.
  • David – Was a murderer.
  • Jonah – Ran from God.
  • Naomi – Was a widow.
  • Peter – Denied Christ three times, and was quick to temper
  • Martha – Worried about everything.
  • Zacchaeus – Was small and money hungry.
  • The Disciples – Fell asleep while praying.
  • Paul – A Pharisee who persecuted Christians before becoming one.

Me? While i have never once in my life denied Christ, and in fact suffered great public attack for my stance in the media for not tolerating any pagan religious, my Pastor and Christian friends describe me as Peter-like. Quick to draw my sword. For sure my manner can be acerbic. However, I am the most forgiving and accepting man you would ever want to meet in public.

Very few study the Bible. Very few really understand what Christianity is. Most have images of the Brady bunch or some such horseshit. Christians are sinners. They are imperfect. A couple things before I leave this digression...............

For people like Gipper who I imagine will be prone to pull out the " Judge not lest ye be judged" scripture to condemn MY condemnation of the pagan religions I talked about. That is not what Christ was referring to when he advised about judging. Christ himself condemned all pagan religions. The judging Christ spoke of was looking at man ( like me) who didn't fit the image that one might like, and judging that person's worth. As in judging someone because of skin color, disease, weight, etc. etc..

Finally, many believe that Christ was accepting of all people, all thoughts, all habits and all beliefs. They believe that Christ believed all cultures should get along and live in harmony. In fact, Christ not only never said this, he actually said quite the opposite. Matther 10:34 is something liberals, democrats and pagans never quote, and don't want to face.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Jesus is not Ghandi. Jesus is not Rodney King. Jesus does not subscribe to Hippie beliefs or Michael Jackson's horse manure " We Are The World". To those who think Christ was a proponent of " Can't we all get along?" You are morons. If Christ was so tolerant of perverted bullshit.............why do you imagine he was murdered? It was because he brought a sword. It as because he DIDN'T accept pagan beliefs, homosexuality, abortion, and the kind of self importance that men think his planet Earth needs human help to survive.

As far as my wife goes............unlike most of your wives, my wife knows me as I am. I hold no secrets, I don't pretend to be a goody two shoes in her presences, and then gawk at women in Vegas when she isn't looking. Whatever it is that I am, you get it in your face, 100%. In person, on this goofy screen or wherever the hell else I am. Believe me, I am one imperfect sonofabitch, and when Christ looks down on me, he surely shakes his head.................HOWEVER..........that part about "if you deny me on earth, I will deny you when you come to be judged?" I got it covered 100%. I know Christ to be the Son of God. I know God to have created every living thing and every other thing. I know that he created life on Earth, and that's it.

So, if one of you pipsqueek pagan ass clowns want to talk about my faith, drop me a PM or an e-mail. I don't need to hear your convoluted, perverted, misguided bullshit about faith in this goofy place.

2 hours ago, Orion said:

<<Kizer may or may not be our QB of the future.  He's only played one nfl regular season game.>>

He holds the ball too long. That is inbred. No amount of coaching can change a person's synapse response. This is neurological response time. Dimwits don't become Dan Marino. I told you before the draft Kizer holds the ball too long. Do you imagine that if Ghoolie saw this, that his high school and college coaches have not also seen it and tried to change it? A leopard cannot change its spots. Kizer will always hold the ball too long.

<<He DID hold the ball too long at times...>>

Shazaam, you agree with me.

<<but that was because he wanted to complete a pass.>>

So, you have the ability to read his mind?

<<He wasn't just looking to run like the predicted Black Tarkenton.>>

NO, it was EXACTLY because he is a black Tarkenton. He has no concept of getting rid of the ball. When the play was not there, he didn't do like Ben, did he? He didn't instinctively scramble to buy more time and help the receivers to get open. No,no. no, because he IS a Black Tarkenton, his deer in the headlights, dimwitted side came out, and he got sacked or threw dumb passes. Remember, he is not a scrambler, per se, he is a run-first QB who needs recievers to be open like you would find in a pickup game. Make no mistake, I recognize him as being very athletically gifted. He WILL make some great plays, I have no doubt. What he WON'T do is provide a dependable, steady hand to develop a well oiled offense.

<<I've got to give him credit for staying with the play.  He'll have to learn to let it fly to the open guy and not look for someone else open deeper.  And he'll have to learn to throw it away properly (which he DID throw a pass or two away).>>

I never called him a chicken, The kid is gutsy. As far as your telling us what he'll have to learn to do, let me explain something to you Lucy. It is easy for you to watch the wide screen view on TV and make these kind of comments. It is a totally different thing to be on the field with some of the biggest, fastest, hardest hitting cats on Earth who are hunting for your head. This part of the QB skill set is instinctive. A guy either has it or he doesn't. Kizer is not cool under pressure because he doesn't have the neurological quickness of a Ben, Marino, Montana, etc., that nature takes over. This part of the game is NOT mechanical. It happens on the spur of the moment, no two plays are ever alike. There is no classroom lesson to teach these kind of improvisational, survival skills.

<<What I truly liked about what I saw from him was that he DID NOT look like a 21 year old kid that was out of his league.  The game did NOT look too big for him.  He looked in control and under composure.  He directed players to where they needed to be.  Did he lose track of the play clock once or twice?  Sure.>>

I have no quarrel with this. But Weeden, Hogan, Couch, Frye and other duds we had were also very comfortable behind center. Being comfortable isn't afeature that spells QB success. It is a pre-requisite to play the position. Starting QBs, good and bad have that quality.

<<Did he throw a couple of ill advised passes? Yes. (everyone does however)>>

I find no fault with him for that. His problem is that he holds the fucking ball too long and has no clue what to do when the play is stagnant. He can't be taught instincts. Nobody ever taught Ben how to move around and buy time. Nobody taught him how to think quickly.

<<Again, I cannot say that he'll be our next Bernie Kosar.  But he didn't do anything to make me think that he can't.>>

Bernie Kosar shits faster than Kizer-ton thinks. Kosar sliced defenses from day one. When he was young, teams couldn't touch him. Chuck Noll once complained that no matter what blitzes he cam up with, Kosar would be rid of the ball before anyone could get to him. And remember, Bernie was clumsy and very slow. Poster, I knew Bernie Kosar, and Kizer is no Kosar.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Thanks Boo.................. You know, there is only one requirement to be a Christian. You must believe with every fiber, unflappably, and without exception, that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he is the only way to Salvation.

Being a Christian does not require that you fart daffodils, speak in rainbows and not swear. In fact, there are murderers, rapists, child molesters, theives, whores and every other manner of man in heaven. What you will NOT find in heaven? A Mulsim, an Atheist, a Hindu, Buddhist, or even a Jew, although Jews are God's chosen people. How confusing this must be to the masses? Ghoolie is a Jew hater? Not at all, I would die for Israel...............that is what being a Christian demands. Nonetheless, Jews that do not accept Christ as the Son of God, as from the mouth of Jesus, ill be sent to hell.

And in his life, God never chose to promote his word, the goody-two shoes "Christian type" church goer that you correctly distance me from. He chose rough, rugged people who were not nice. Take a look.....

• Abraham -Was old.
  • Elijah – Was suicidal.
  • Joseph – Was abused.
  • Job – Went bankrupt.
  • Gideon – Was afraid.
  • Noah – Was a Drunk.
  • Jeremiah – Was young.
  • Jacob – Was a cheater.
  • Jonah – Ran from God.
  • Naomi – Was a widow.

Me? While i have never once in my life denied Christ, and in fact suffered great public attack for my stance in the media for not tolerating any pagan religious, my Pastor and Christian friends describe me as Peter-like. Quick to draw my sword. For sure my manner can be acerbic. However, I am the most forgiving and accepting man you would ever want to meet in public.

Very few study the Bible. Very few really understand what Christianity is. Most have images of the Brady bunch or some such horseshit. Christians are sinners. They are imperfect. A couple things before I leave this digression...............

For people like Gipper who I imagine will be prone to pull out the " Judge not lest ye be judged" scripture to condemn MY condemnation of the pagan religions I talked about. That is not what Christ was referring to when he advised about judging. Christ himself condemned all pagan religions. The judging Christ spoke of was looking at man ( like me) who didn't fit the image that one might like, and judging that person's worth. As in judging someone because of skin color, disease, weight, etc. etc..

Finally, many believe that Christ was accepting of all people, all thoughts, all habits and all beliefs. They believe that Christ believed all cultures should get along and live in harmony. In fact, Christ not only never said this, he actually said quite the opposite. Matther 10:34 is something liberals, democrats and pagans never quote, and don't want to face.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Jesus is not Ghandi. Jesus is not Rodney King. Jesus does not subscribe to Hippie beliefs or Michael Jackson's horse manure " We Are The World". To those who think Christ was a proponent of " Can't we all get along?" You are morons. If Christ was so tolerant of perverted bullshit.............why do you imagine he was murdered? It was because he brought a sword. It as because he DIDN'T accept pagan beliefs, homosexuality, abortion, and the kind of self importance that men think his planet Earth needs human help to survive.

As far as my wife goes............unlike most of your wives, my wife knows me as I am. I hold no secrets, I don't pretend to be a goody two shoes in her presences, and then gawk at women in Vegas when she isn't looking. Whatever it is that I am, you get it in your face, 100%. In person, on this goofy screen or wherever the hell else I am. Believe me, I am one imperfect sonofabitch, and when Christ looks down on me, he surely shakes his head.................HOWEVER..........that part about "if you deny me on earth, I will deny you when you come to be judged?" I got it covered 100%. I know Christ to be the Son of God. I know God to have created every living thing and every other thing. I know that he created life on Earth, and that's it.

So, if one of you pipsqueek pagan ass clowns want to talk about my faith, drop me a PM or an e-mail. I don't need to hear your convoluted, perverted, misguided bullshit about faith in this goofy place.

Wow, you are very passionate about your Christian beliefs.

The amount of shame you must keep buried deep about your latent sexual desires must be overwhelming. Good thing all that nonsense you rambled on about is made up.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Bernie Kosar shits faster than Kizer-ton thinks.

My point on, 'will Kizer being the next Kosar' is - will he be our next successful long term QB?  We haven't had one since Bernie.

Obviously the two are quite different people.

2 hours ago, boo fagley said:

... 3 or 4 sacks were legit.

The count is subjective, but I don't think the fact that the Steelers plan was to contain Kizer in the pocket is.

On 9/12/2017 at 8:27 PM, boo fagley said:

No, Ghoolie is a christian for real.

Yeah, no he's not. 

On 9/12/2017 at 11:15 PM, Ghoolie said:

• Abraham -Was old.
  • Elijah – Was suicidal.
  • Joseph – Was abused.
  • Job – Went bankrupt.
  • Gideon – Was afraid.
  • Noah – Was a Drunk.
  • Jeremiah – Was young.
  • Jacob – Was a cheater.
  • Jonah – Ran from God.
  • Naomi – Was a widow.

It's interesting you say "that (defending Israel) is what being a Christian demands" (recognizing that there is more than mere faith as a part of the Christian life) yet completely ignore every admonition against defiling language, downgrading sex, or hating others. You also have no conception of what saving faith is since the Bible is very clear about the effects that it has on a man. Read 1 John. How about James 2:17-19? What about the "demands" in Luke 14:25-27?

Also interesting you would preemptively respond to the ignorant "judge not lest you be judged" crowd even while just having played that card yourself the other day. 

You're right that Christ isn't a meek little lamb, and that should terrify you. If you are ANYTHING in person like you are on this board any church worth its salt would have (out of immense love for you and fear of the Lord) exercised the discipline of Matthew 18 on you a long time ago. I'm guessing you go to some weak Joel Osteen-type church intent on making no one feel bad (except Muslims and Buddhists, apparently). 

Not one man on your list was unrepentant. Not one. Yet you are. 

1 minute ago, wargograw said:

Yeah, no he's not. 

It's interesting you say "that (defending Israel) is what being a Christian demands" (recognizing that there is more than mere faith as a part of the Christian life) yet completely ignore every admonition against defiling language, downgrading sex, or hating others. You also have no conception of what saving faith is since the Bible is very clear about the effects that it has on a man. Read 1 John. How about James 2:17-19? What about the "demands" in Luke 14:25-27?

Also interesting you would preemptively respond to the ignorant "judge not lest you be judged" crowd even while just having played that card yourself the other day. 

You're right that Christ isn't a meek little lamb, and that should terrify you. If you are ANYTHING in person like you are on this board any church worth its salt would have (out of immense love for you and fear of the Lord) exercised the discipline of Matthew 18 on you a long time ago. I'm guessing you go to some weak Joel Osteen-type church intent on making no one feel bad (except Muslims and Buddhists, apparently). 

Not one man on your list was unrepentant. Not one. Yet you are. 

My church is 3/4 black. My wife and I sent more kids to camp, bought more coats and bikes for Christmas, and spend more time in poor neighborhoods than you spend jacking off.....and that is a LOT of time, as anyone who reads you has come to know. Seriously dude, go back to your glory hole. I don't need to hear your wet-behind-the-ears bullshit.

Great plan. "Hey God, I know I delighted in sin XYZ, shaking my fist at you unrepentantly and insulting your Son while calling myself his disciple, but I figured you'd exonerate me because I helped some poor people."

“Whoever says "I know him" but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him,”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:4‬ ‭

“And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:3‬ ‭
Think that kinda post is pure? 

“Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:4‬ ‭

“No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭

Saving faith necessarily involves repentance and change in behavior, and you are not exempt from that, black kids or not. 

14 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

Jesus Christ Cerrano! 

Speaking of which,  how bout the f'n Indians? It's simply amazing how good they are

Indeed. 538 actually just put out an article about how the Indians have been statistically UNlucky this year. So our record should be even better! Bring on the playoffs baby.

OK-time for the Texas, SMU and A&M preachers joke. One preacher from each of those 3 schools were discussing their personal finances one day and what system they used. The SMU guy says, "I have a 10 ft. circle in my back yard. After church I take all the money received into the circle with me and throw it in the air. Anything falling inside the circle belongs to God for His work and the rest is for my family." Texas guy grins and says, "I have the same circle, but when I throw it in the air anything landing inside the circle is for my family and anything outside is for God's Work." The Aggie just laughs and says, "I don't have a circle. I just throw it all in the air. God takes what he wants and I keep the rest.":D

PS-and if I told that one before then tough shit. I'm old.:lol:

8 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

OK-time for the Texas, SMU and A&M preachers joke. One preacher from each of those 3 schools were discussing their personal finances one day and what system they used. The SMU guy says, "I have a 10 ft. circle in my back yard. After church I take all the money received into the circle with me and throw it in the air. Anything falling inside the circle belongs to God for His work and the rest is for my family." Texas guy grins and says, "I have the same circle, but when I throw it in the air anything landing inside the circle is for my family and anything outside is for God's Work." The Aggie just laughs and says, "I don't have a circle. I just throw it all in the air. God takes what he wants and I keep the rest.":D

PS-and if I told that one before then tough shit. I'm old.:lol:

How does one become a Texas or SMU or A&M preacher?   Do those schools also have seminaries? Or are they each Chaplains at the school? 

And wouldn't this joke be better if say, it was about  Baptist, Methodist and Presbyterian preachers. 

Do you hate it when someone rains on your parade after telling a joke?  :wub:

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So, war... seminary school somewhere in your past?

Loved the Osteen, "Church of if it feels good do it", slam...

GO INDIANS!

Possibly in the future! I am doing a program in Austin that will get my 18 hours of credit at Southern and Southwestern Baptists so we'll see after that. 

On 9/14/2017 at 10:15 PM, tiamat63 said:

Great idea, you fucking lady boys take your talk about Haysoos to the poli board.  We have football to be discussed up here.  

And no football team to go with it.

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

And no football team to go with it.

When you next visit your mother, ask for us why she never showed you any affection, thus making anyone who has ever had the displeasure of dealing with you suffer.

Thanks in advance!

On 9/15/2017 at 2:19 PM, wargograw said:

Possibly in the future! I am doing a program in Austin that will get my 18 hours of credit at Southern and Southwestern Baptists so we'll see after that. 

Will that make you feel better about molesting kids?

3 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Ghoolie

If the Browns went 8 - 8 you would focus on the 8 losses. 

As would anyone who strives for success. 8 wins is a very low level of achievement. People that achieve great things don't circle jerk about their mediocre performance. You need to look at what a Browns fan used to be, and what a Browns fan has become. Lerner and Haslam have been to Browns fans, what the Democratic party has been to blacks. A vehicle to lower expectations and aspirations.

Steeler fans expect and accept nothing less that winning. They don't go home after a loss and say to themselves....."WOW JOE THOMAS NEVER MISSED A GAME" ... or " WOW OUR GUYS ARE IN POSITION TO MAKE PLAYS".

Look, you assholes got your #1 OL, your QB, your fragile WR and all the other analytical asset bullshit that you have been crying for. All I know is that the season started out no different that last season. The Browns are 0 -1, likely to be 0 -2, and have a better than 50-50 shot at going to 0 - 3. Certainly they will be no better than 1 - 3 after Cinci and Indy.

7 sacks. You think that isn't the main takeaway of the game with the Steelers? You think opposing DCs don't realize that Kizer holds on to the fucking ball too long? When I am wrong; when the Browns string 3 or 4 wins together, THEN talk to me about upside. Until then, it's nothing but homer horseshit

59 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

it's nothing but homer horseshit

I'm not a rah-rah guy.  I'm a realist.

Last year we lost 29-10 to Philly....a team that did not go to the playoffs (or get near them)

This year we lost 21-18 to Pitts...a division champ

So, are you going to say that there was no improvement in this year's opener compared to last year's just because they were both losses?

33 minutes ago, Orion said:

I'm not a rah-rah guy.  I'm a realist.

Last year we lost 29-10 to Philly....a team that did not go to the playoffs (or get near them)

This year we lost 21-18 to Pitts...a division champ

So, are you going to say that there was no improvement in this year's opener compared to last year's just because they were both losses?

both teams are from the same state ,wtf are u talking about 

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

As would anyone who strives for success. 8 wins is a very low level of achievement. People that achieve great things don't circle jerk about their mediocre performance. You need to look at what a Browns fan used to be, and what a Browns fan has become. Lerner and Haslam have been to Browns fans, what the Democratic party has been to blacks. A vehicle to lower expectations and aspirations.

Steeler fans expect and accept nothing less that winning. They don't go home after a loss and say to themselves....."WOW JOE THOMAS NEVER MISSED A GAME" ... or " WOW OUR GUYS ARE IN POSITION TO MAKE PLAYS".

Look, you assholes got your #1 OL, your QB, your fragile WR and all the other analytical asset bullshit that you have been crying for. All I know is that the season started out no different that last season. The Browns are 0 -1, likely to be 0 -2, and have a better than 50-50 shot at going to 0 - 3. Certainly they will be no better than 1 - 3 after Cinci and Indy.

7 sacks. You think that isn't the main takeaway of the game with the Steelers? You think opposing DCs don't realize that Kizer holds on to the fucking ball too long? When I am wrong; when the Browns string 3 or 4 wins together, THEN talk to me about upside. Until then, it's nothing but homer horseshit

So the F what? You said it yourself. Steeler fans may expect greatness- and when they don't get it- they tune out.I got my "Happy Days" tape of that 51-0 shellacking the Browns put on the Steelers opening day in 1989, Three Sewers was a Ghost Town by halftime.  Most of their pussy fans weren't even alive when according to them the History of the NFL started in 1970. They conveniently think since the Steelers blew dead worms before that- it was "a long time ago". Like fans have some influence on the on field product? How about those 80s 49ers and Bears? Huh? From the Penthouse to the Outhouse. Should me and Gip have started yelling at Haslam- (he was in easy earshot)  when we saw him at the Middle Tennessee Browns Backers Tailgate before the  Titans game-  "Hey Jim- the Browns suck, what you doing about it?"  Seriously- every guy who owns an NFL team made billions- or inherited it- you think they're  happy when their pet investment is a joke to their 31 other peers?

Yeah glass half empty guy. you have to find bright spots in the darkness- or you're not much of a fan. Everything goes in cycles in the NFL- you can't stay down forever- and when the Browns start playing better- the expectations will go up accordingly. BTW- I talked to a Bungle Season Ticket Holder today during the Saturday afternoon wine swill- and he fully expects the Browns to win more game than the Bengals. :)  

Archived