Yeah, he has it. Mistakes were made of course but he can be a franchise QB. There's no doubt. 

• Upvote 1

Agreed. 20 for 30 and 2 total tds against a good d that beat his ass all game. Will be a leader for sure.

• Like 1

If the play like that every game the Browns will be in every game this year and win a few. That game was a lot closer that I thought it would be.

throw the damn ball away... hopefully gets drilled into him  

but very impressive kid and throws

• Like 1

Lot's of ceiling on DK for sure. The kid gained a lot of respect from his teammates today and he got better as well. He's got a ton of rookie mistakes yet to make this year, and will, but from what I saw today he's also going to get better each and every week. 

He got sacked 6 times. He holds the fucking ball too long. QB of the future? Are you people out of your fucking minds? His football lifeline is about 9 games long. This fucking guy is going to get physically destroyed. ENjoy him while you can. HE HOLDS ON TO THE BALL TOO TOO TOO,,,,,, WAY TOO FUCKING LONG. That, can't be fixed. He is a dimwit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am surprised I have not pushed the ignore button on you.  I guess I have to pissed at a dumb ass to keep me level.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I'm a fat, small dicked pussy who lives a miserable life, but loves the attention I get on the internet as it makes me feel good, until I look in the mirror again - especially when I'm naked. 

Yup. 

• Haha 2

LOL. Yeah, that's it. Kizer, protected by the most expensive OL in the NFL got sacked 6 times, and it is only ME who doesn't think that is a great sign for the future.

Fucking idiots.

K I Z E R   B L O W S.............................While he IS indeed the best we have.... K I Z E R   B L O W S

The only thing he showed today is that he holds on to the fucking ball too fucking long. He is going to get sacked more than any QB in the NFL. If you think getting sacked a minimum of 6 - 10 times a game is going to make him our future, then you truly have been sniffing each other's taint far too long.

K I Z E R  B L O W S

• Haha 1

He's a baller.

21 year old kid, baby deer on ice skates ... but he's a football player with a rocket arm and fast feet. We finally nailed one.

Hallelujah.

Z

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

He holds on to the ball too long. That can't be changed. He will be injured in the Ravens game. Book it.

one would think that can be fixed

Most rookies hold the ball too long.

Kizer did pretty well today.  He missed a few throws.  And of course Kenny Britt didn't help him out at all.  And he wasn't always on top of the play clock.  But for a 21 year old rookie, on opening day, with no running game, on a 1-15 team, against the division champs...he did an admirable job.  - I was not expecting him to do this well.

I can't wait to go into the next draft, with all of our picks, two good 1srs, and NOT need a QB. 

Trade back with some QB needy team. Damn. That'll be another major in flux off talent

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

one play, on a sack, two wr's downfield just trotted to a standstill and had quit when Kizer had nobody

to get a throw to. I expect one was worthless Britt. I'll have to go back and watch it again.

That defense kicks ass. antoniaetta brown is tough to shut out - I'm fiercely proud of how they played their first game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

LOL. Yeah, that's it. Kizer, protected by the most expensive OL in the NFL got sacked 6 times, and it is only ME who doesn't think that is a great sign for the future.

Fucking idiots.

K I Z E R   B L O W S.............................While he IS indeed the best we have.... K I Z E R   B L O W S

The only thing he showed today is that he holds on to the fucking ball too fucking long. He is going to get sacked more than any QB in the NFL. If you think getting sacked a minimum of 6 - 10 times a game is going to make him our future, then you truly have been sniffing each other's taint far too long.

K I Z E R  BOWL

Did you or did you not say in a thread you were wrong about Kizer and that this kid has "it",  I guess it is possible I had a dream you made a rational post. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I can't wait to go into the next draft, with all of our picks, two good 1srs, and NOT need a QB. 

Trade back with some QB needy team. Damn. That'll be another major in flux off talent

Bingo!

I was there. The sacks were on Kiser, but remember, he is the 2nd youngest player in the NFL (behind ONLY our own David Njoku). While he made typical rookie mistakes, he played one heck of a game against one of the best teams in the league & was clearly not intimidated. He also converted a 4th down and a 2 point PAT. The Steeler fans I talked to after the game were unanimous in their praise for our young Browns' Team. They made me proud!!

Mike

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

He got sacked 6 times. He holds the fucking ball too long. QB of the future? Are you people out of your fucking minds? His football lifeline is about 9 games long. This fucking guy is going to get physically destroyed. ENjoy him while you can. HE HOLDS ON TO THE BALL TOO TOO TOO,,,,,, WAY TOO FUCKING LONG. That, can't be fixed. He is a dimwit.

Kizer will learn Tuneman.

Kizer will be destroyed running the ball like Mike Vick. He made some damn good decisions out there today.

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

He holds on to the ball too long. That can't be changed. He will be injured in the Ravens game. Book it.

So whats the bet?

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Fucking idiots.

K I Z E R  B L O W S

Despite getting sacked 7 times the Browns were in it the whole game. I wish that I could have seen your face when the Browns converted the 2 point conversion. The  Browns gift wrapped 7 points on the punt and Kizer threw a brutal INT to BJ Watt. A rookie QB gave the Steelers a scare.

Garret didnt even play.

• Like 1

our offense sucked and our defense played damngood. Luck was not in the defenses favor several tipped passes were completed for big yardage only giving up 14 points and less than 300 yards holding bell to what 60 yards?. Kizer had more bad plays than he had good plays and never bounced back from the pick he threw.

OUR DEFENSE gave the steelers a scare and proved that the preseason was not just a fluke. our offense looked exactly the same as last year ZERO innovation.

38 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

So what you are saying is, if they play a losing game 15 times, they will win 15 games?

You are saying that Kizer getting sacked is a good thing?

You are saying that not being able to run the ball is a good thing?

So, let me ask this.................the Browns lost the last game of the 2016 season in OT to the Steelers...........27 - 24

But this year, we IMPROVED at QB, OL, and we got this badass DC.................SO.....if we played them close last year..........and we improved in the off season...........why are the results the same?

Being a fan is fun. But what fucking world do you people live in? "Had it not been for the blocked punt?" Every fucking loss you guys come up with some bullshit about  HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR.................IF HE MAKES THAT PLAY...................... DOn't you fucking realize that there is stuff on the other side that if it didn't happen, the Steelers would have won by more? Ben uncharacteristically missing two long wide open receivers.....a Browns drive fueled not by plays but by penalties?

Look, you fucking dimwits, the Browns have not improved measurably in ANY category that will convert losses to wins. here is not such fucking thing as an ALMOST WIN. A loss is a loss is a loss. 

Greg WIlliams? YAWN. He had Ben pinned back in the dog pound..........did he get a three and out? Did he sack Ben? AH...no....Ben stuck his foot up WIlliams ass and completed a long pass. 

PLAYMAKERS............................... WE HAVE NONE................................this team is no better than last years.

So you are referring to the game last year where Ben, Brown and Bell sat??? We'd have fucking destroyed them today under those conditions.  

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep-we have a real one as long as we let him make mistakes and learn as he goes. Find him a "Zeke" and an "Antonio Brown" plus another great OL and we're in high cotton.

The youngest QB in the league has to make the extremely easy fix of learning when to throw the ball away, oh nooooo! If the Browns had only drafted Paxton Lynch we could be watching a mush for brains mook doing his best Brandon Weeden impression....that is if he could beat out a 7th rounder (he can't)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3