Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pumpkin Eater

Same old dirty Squeelers

Recommended Posts

That's what they do. Its their brand. You have to respond in kind because that's all they understand. 

New Age Browns need a Turkey Jones.

 

The Steelers are the only reason the team down south keep Burfict and Pac Man Jones around.....they'll retaliate to steeler cheap shots and hurt somebody.

Edited by Furious Styles
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

That's what they do. Its their brand. You have to respond in kind because that's all they understand. 

New Age Browns need a Turkey Jones.

The Steelers are the only reason the team down south keep Burfict and Pac Man Jones around.....they'll retaliate to steeler cheap shots and hurt somebody.

Fully agree. We need a dude who's not afraid of a few game suspension. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up already. THe hits were fine. Fucking Browns cunt players don't hit anyone. We draft a fucking cunt Zumba instructor with toothpick ankles and then BOO HOO HOOOOOO................ They hit us too hard. Grow a set and play football already.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up already. THe hits were fine. Fucking Browns cunt players don't hit anyone. We draft a fucking cunt Zumba instructor with toothpick ankles and then BOO HOO HOOOOOO................ They hit us too hard. Grow a set and play football already.

ya miss da point there skippy,Point being that we need to hit the basterds back times ten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up already. THe hits were fine. Fucking Browns cunt players don't hit anyone. We draft a fucking cunt Zumba instructor with toothpick ankles and then BOO HOO HOOOOOO................ They hit us too hard. Grow a set and play football already.

 fuck that Ghoolie sometimes you are just full of shit, the point is the helmet to helmet on Louis and the late hit on Kizer were pussy  moves. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the three helmet to helmet attempted concussion/paralysis hits were directed at Kizer, Coleman, and Louis.

all three were way, way illegal. this worthless commish needs to grow a pair and forget the rooney influence, and

order refs to eject players for deliberate spears. The hit on Kizer especially, after sliding, shouild have warranted

ejection. These players don't care about the fines - I figure the steelers reimburse them.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up already. THe hits were fine. Fucking Browns cunt players don't hit anyone. We draft a fucking cunt Zumba instructor with toothpick ankles and then BOO HOO HOOOOOO................ They hit us too hard. Grow a set and play football already.

Yeah, some retaliation was in order. But it's a bit ironic that a flaming, raging, ass fucking faggot blowhard like you is telling someone to shut the fuck up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and it wasn't even called. these dirtbags are going to get theirs eventually, Went to a tailgate last year,

and we met two ratbird fans - they were classy, and they said they hated the cheapshot steelers, most of the nfl

knows that is how they win games that are close, especially playoff games. I think Haden should be sickened to be

in their midst, after watching the garbage cheap hits in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You cant touch the qb there unless hes attempting to make a tackle. Its why ben tried to sell the contact. He also didnt do anything dirty grabbing his damn leg. Hell he fell down on his own after ben wrapped up his leg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You cant touch the qb there unless hes attempting to make a tackle. Its why ben tried to sell the contact. He also didnt do anything dirty grabbing his damn leg. Hell he fell down on his own after ben wrapped up his leg. 

Do you ever take your piss stained glasses off? He went after his ankle as far as  concerned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Do you ever take your piss stained glasses off? He went after his ankle as far as  concerned. 

From his damn stomach? He seal bounced over and grabbed his leg. How much force do you think was applied there? Ogbah is waving his hands before he decides he should fall over. We arent talking kemo on palmer kinds of force here. Ogbah shouldnt have touched him in the first place. Its against the rules. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and it has begun........

browns looked like the reporters standing in hurricane force winds and rain trying to not get blown away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shot on ricardo was illegal but "football". The shot from shazier and watt on kizer as he's flat on the ground needs to be addressed by the league. Watt was literally 5s late on his hit and shazier dove into a sliding kizer while literally staring at the ground. Shazier wants to make every tackle with the crown of his helmet, i dint understand why thats tolerated by the league.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

The shot on ricardo was illegal but "football". The shot from shazier and watt on kizer as he's flat on the ground needs to be addressed by the league. Watt was literally 5s late on his hit and shazier dove into a sliding kizer while literally staring at the ground. Shazier wants to make every tackle with the crown of his helmet, i dint understand why thats tolerated by the league.

Suspend them all without pay a game or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

The shot on ricardo was illegal but "football". The shot from shazier and watt on kizer as he's flat on the ground needs to be addressed by the league. Watt was literally 5s late on his hit and shazier dove into a sliding kizer while literally staring at the ground. Shazier wants to make every tackle with the crown of his helmet, i dint understand why thats tolerated by the league.

Shazier learned that lead with crown of helmet from the best cheap shot artist the league as ever seen. James "I never met a roid I wouldn't try" Harrison 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And if we "retaliated" in kind and added 30 yds or more to our penalty total? Then those above would bitch about our penalties.

I never have and never will understand the pride some here take in Joe Jones' piledriver...

11 hours ago, Vagitron said:

He also didnt do anything dirty grabbing his damn leg. Hell he fell down on his own after ben wrapped up his leg. 

Agree... was not "dirty", but was funny... also was holding, but Ref was laughing to hard to call it.

11 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

The shot on ricardo was illegal but "football". The shot from shazier and watt on kizer as he's flat on the ground needs to be addressed by the league. Watt was literally 5s late on his hit and shazier dove into a sliding kizer while literally staring at the ground. Shazier wants to make every tackle with the crown of his helmet, i dint understand why thats tolerated by the league.

Fair assessment... I'll add the GL shot Coleman took as "football" as well. But clearly the rule enforcement is now well established as is the remedy. You only have to see BBC's shoulder blow to Bell to see the remedy in action.

As for the toleration... also agree. The rule is on the books to disqualify the player delivering the blow. We may even see it this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vagitron said:

You cant touch the qb there unless hes attempting to make a tackle. Its why ben tried to sell the contact. He also didnt do anything dirty grabbing his damn leg. Hell he fell down on his own after ben wrapped up his leg. 

Whatever BR is, he is a faker, a liar, and a drama Queen.  He was "trying to sell the contact"?  That means he was taking a dive.   My cousin....from England, who is a rugby fan has a name for players that do that (though he sees them mostly in soccer").

He calls them "Preening Pansies".   So that is what you have.  A preening pansy who has to fake it and take a dive to try to get a call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vagitron said:

From his damn stomach? He seal bounced over and grabbed his leg. How much force do you think was applied there? Ogbah is waving his hands before he decides he should fall over. We arent talking kemo on palmer kinds of force here. Ogbah shouldnt have touched him in the first place. Its against the rules. 

"Grabbed his leg".  Well, whatever he is ....he should have been called for holding on that play. Browns had a player intercept the ball.  He becomes a runner and his teammates become blockers, and BR becomes a defender.  If a defender grabs a blockers legs, it is holding.  Your only solace is that that action was well away from where the action of the play was and had no affect on it, ergo it was either not seen, or not called as it had no affect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hx214 said:

Shazier learned that lead with crown of helmet from the best cheap shot artist the league as ever seen. James "I never met a roid I wouldn't try" Harrison 

Well, who was that Steeler DB who went into the Browns WR on the TD with the crown of his helmet?  He basically knocked himself out cold.  And that was what?  the 3rd/4th/5th Steeler who went in on a Browns player crown first?  Perhaps if 2 things happened:  A. these Steeler players who lead with the crown all get concussions like this guy did  or B.  a couple of them get heavily fined or suspended.....THAT may put an end to their dirty play.  Unlikely, but maybe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Well, who was that Steeler DB who went into the Browns WR on the TD with the crown of his helmet?  He basically knocked himself out cold.  And that was what?  the 3rd/4th/5th Steeler who went in on a Browns player crown first?  Perhaps if 2 things happened:  A. these Steeler players who lead with the crown all get concussions like this guy did  or B.  a couple of them get heavily fined or suspended.....THAT may put an end to their dirty play.  Unlikely, but maybe.

Ya that was pretty damn funny.  Hope that bastard is out for the year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×