acidhead

Hue "irate" with Haden cut

Mark O    430
29 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

You all realize the steelers play zone that way right? They dont want the ball getting behind them. Why do you think williams had peppers back 20 yards all game? Guesd you better cut all the corners brown laid waste to then, what were their pff rankings? Lmao

Eat a dick Steeler fag...

Orion    122

I'll say this about that:

I've said all along, Sashi is in charge.  Hue coaches who Sashi gives him.  Hue DOES have a voice in things.  But it's like being 2 miles away with a tin can and no string attached to it.

Canton Dawg    256
7 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

What the truth hurts? 

I'm a fan of Joe Haden, but the guy is a shell of his former self.

Thats the truth, and it doesn't hurt.

Vagitron    42
2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I'm a fan of Joe Haden, but the guy is a shell of his former self.

Thats the truth, and it doesn't hurt.

I guess we will find out. He didnt do anything bad and hes not being paid 11 hes being paid 7. I think the steelers are going to get their moneys worth. 

Orion    122

Hey Vagibond, isn't there any other message board that you can go to?

• Thanks 1

Canton Dawg    256
8 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I guess we will find out. He didnt do anything bad and hes not being paid 11 hes being paid 7. I think the steelers are going to get their moneys worth. 

I posted this in another thread, but in case you didn't see it. . .

CB JOE HADEN, 51.4 OVERALL GRADE

Haden’s first game in a new uniform coincidentally came against his former team. While he broke up a pass early on, the rest of his outing was average at best. He didn’t give up any major plays, but did allow six catches for 80 yards and a 106.3 passer rating into his coverage.

• Like 2

calfoxwc    1,173

With a rookie qb with no superstar wr's....

without the blocked punt for a TD, the Browns would have won the game.

I was proud of how they played. and that was just their first game.

Mark O    430
37 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

What the truth hurts? 

The truth that he's not that good?    Fuck him and the Steelers

Vagitron    42
27 minutes ago, Mark O said:

The truth that he's not that good?    Fuck him and the Steelers

No that your starting corners had to fair far worse from a pff stand point. 

Vagitron    42
50 minutes ago, Orion said:

Hey Vagibond, isn't there any other message board that you can go to?

I post on a steeler board. Ive been here a long time, im guessing a lot longer than you and whether you want to believe it or not have a good respectful relationship with more than a few people here. Dont like that i post here sometimes? Take it up with them. 

Canton Dawg    256
8 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

No that your starting corners had to fair far worse from a pff stand point. 

Not really. . .

CB BRIEAN BODDY-CALHOUN, 84.2 OVERALL GRADE

While teammate Jamar Taylor had his hands full with Brown (33.3 coverage grade), Boddy-Calhoun enjoyed a strong afternoon, much of it spent in the slot. On three throws into his coverage he surrendered just one catch for six yards, also breaking up a pass. He notched three total defensive stops and no missed tackles on the day.

• Like 1

Canton Mike    604

Quoting Jason LaC????????.....:P:P:rolleyes::rolleyes:. What grade are you in?

Mike

Orion    122

This may sound dumb...but how does one 'ignore' a poster on a message board?  I've never done it before...on ANY board.  

Reason:  I have absolutely zero interest in what a steeler fan says or thinks.  Furthermore, I've no clue why a fan of another team would ever be bothered posting on another team's board.  And I've no interest in their reasoning for doing so.

gumby73    294

O,click on your log on(upper right). go to ignor user. follow the bouncing ball on which user you wish to block..

• Thanks 1

Vagitron    42
2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Not really. . .

CB BRIEAN BODDY-CALHOUN, 84.2 OVERALL GRADE

While teammate Jamar Taylor had his hands full with Brown (33.3 coverage grade), Boddy-Calhoun enjoyed a strong afternoon, much of it spent in the slot. On three throws into his coverage he surrendered just one catch for six yards, also breaking up a pass. He notched three total defensive stops and no missed tackles on the day.

He also wasnt tested with bryant shaking off the rust. You should have led with taylor seeing as ben really only threw to jesse james and brown that game. 

Vagitron    42
1 hour ago, Orion said:

This may sound dumb...but how does one 'ignore' a poster on a message board?  I've never done it before...on ANY board.  

Reason:  I have absolutely zero interest in what a steeler fan says or thinks.  Furthermore, I've no clue why a fan of another team would ever be bothered posting on another team's board.  And I've no interest in their reasoning for doing so.

1. I went to college in ohio, some of my best friends are diehard  Brown fans

2.i like to read about divison rivals and frankly i dont post much here. 

3. Ive been here a long time and am friendly with more than a few that post here. My profiles says 2010 but ive been posting here since 07.

4.Check your fucking vagina, you little bitch. 

Im sorry you arent grown up enough to discuss football with someone from a rival base. Seriously check that vag. 

boo fagley    129
1 hour ago, Orion said:

Furthermore, I've no clue why a fan of another team would ever be bothered posting on another team's board. 

The nerve of some folks.

boo fagley    129
3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I posted this in another thread, but in case you didn't see it. . .

CB JOE HADEN, 51.4 OVERALL GRADE

Haden’s first game in a new uniform coincidentally came against his former team. While he broke up a pass early on, the rest of his outing was average at best. He didn’t give up any major plays, but did allow six catches for 80 yards and a 106.3 passer rating into his coverage.

Wasnt Haden covering Williams on that bomb down the sideline?

hx214    63
1 hour ago, Orion said:

Ignore button is a great feature O.

I haven't had to read a thing that dumb fuck has posted in years. 

I always figured he only came here because the steeler boards weren't very active. 

The only troll I leave off the ignore list is Ghoolie because it's funny to watch the responses to his auto negativity.

Vag never had anything worth reading.

• Thanks 2

Orion    122

The difference is the Ghoul actually IS a Browns fan.....though sometimes I have to 'remind' myself of that.  I have patience with him because he's my age, we have the same memories of our childhood Browns, he plays guitar & accordion, I play guitar (and USED TO play accordion), etc........

miktoxic    1,096

so i am not only a creative god but a prophetic one as welll..

2 days a go i said let week one come and the arguments and the finger pointing would start.

damn i'm good!

hoorta    897
15 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

La Canfora is a fucking hack.  Said that before, I'll say it again. 

Not only that- a hack who hates the Browns. 

boo fagley    129
12 hours ago, Vagitron said:

You all realize the steelers play zone that way right? They dont want the ball getting behind them. Why do you think williams had peppers back 20 yards all game? Guesd you better cut all the corners brown laid waste to then, what were their pff rankings? Lmao

Haden is supposed to bolster the Pitt secondary so they can beat NE.

Did you watch the KC game? KC was playing man 2 man. An experienced QB is going burn the Pitt defense to a crisp.