acidhead

Hue "irate" with Haden cut

Dutch Oven    62

Funny that Osweiler being a "cancer" was NEVER even hinted at by anyone until now.

Mudfly    937

This doesnt surprise me....at all.....I sensed this rift last season, for the same reasons......In watching Hue speak, several times, it was clear that he didnt agree with or approve of some moves and felt the FO was making moves counter productive to winning.....

Just more of the same with Haden, Greco, etc.....money ball(over winning) is the game......

• Like 2

D Bone    552

Well, it wouldn't be a Browns opening day without some sort of shit being spewed.

nickers    251
5 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

This doesnt surprise me....at all.....I sensed this rift last season, for the same reasons......In watching Hue speak, several times, it was clear that he didnt agree with or approve of some moves and felt the FO was making moves counter productive to winning.....

Just more of the same with Haden, Greco, etc.....money ball(over winning) is the game......

This is why I hate "Anal Littix".. It focuses on "Money".. Not football talent...

• Like 1

gumby73    300

Jason "Lacking Can't Afford'a" & a sources said... is all ya need to know'a:unsure:..Sure the coaches had a opinion, just like our local media that was reporting the flaws at camp..Was Haden worth 11M or 7M? Guess we had Pryor 7M wrong too..No need to start fires without Matches & a source? Can Coaches act like it's news to them? Maybe?.. the best thing to try to keep a locker room together...  

• Like 1

Tour2ma    1,427

Eidt: gum nailed it...

Jesus people... it's La Cancera! Same shit pot being stirred as last year. Did not buy it then; ain't buying it now.

Wasn't it a week ago when word was that Williams was not going to start Haden? Should we shell out top Dollar for a backup who was only going to further decline by the time we contend?

For the umpteenth time... it's a consensus process. All parties do not have to love the decision; simply be able to accept it. If Hue's not making a stand as decisions are being made, that's on him, but I think it is far more likely that he is soft-peddling some misgivings to a staffer who becomes an amplifying source.

And no fucking way does Hue get say over the final 53. Who plays? Different territory, but not who stays.

• Like 1

Mudfly    937
2 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Was Haden worth 11M or 7M? 

Well...this more or less illustrates my point....

If a guy is good enough to start for you(at $7m), then you cut him because he's at $11m....then you are clearly valuing that extra $4m over the quality of players you have on your team.....right or wrong, the money is driving the decision making......not necessarily who the best players are......

and right now, salary cap is not the issue......

• Upvote 1

gumby73    300
2 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

Well...this more or less illustrates my point....

If a guy is good enough to start for you(at $7m), then you cut him because he's at $11m....then you are clearly valuing that extra $4m over the quality of players you have on your team.....right or wrong, the money is driving the decision making......not necessarily who the best players are......

and right now, salary cap is not the issue......

The decision to have the discussion with Haden & Agent surely was approved by Haslem..Haden was done at that point..That discussion had to start with Williams & Jackson with SB imo   

Unsympathetic    122

At this point, I feel sorry for anyone who presumes accuracy in any of LaCan'ts hot takes..

Not worth a reaction -- As Alfred said, some men just like to watch the world burn.  Absent external verification, I don't think there's any truth in the article's nonsense.

Canton Dawg    262

In Hue's post game presser today, MKC asked him about it...Hue said it's the first time he heard of it.

• Thanks 1

Mark O    431
Just now, boo fagley said:

Haden had a great day today.

Not.

He looked great running 5 yards away from his receiver all the time.

• Haha 2

nickers    251
Just now, Mark O said:

Our receivers cant catch so its a wash...

boo fagley    137
5 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I dont see him helping the Steelers secondary at all.

Kizer was targeting Haden at times. A vet NFL QB is going to light him up. Sashi wins again.

• Like 1

gumby73    300
29 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

In Hue's post game presser today, MKC asked him about it...Hue said it's the first time he heard of it.

Now that's just Stupid on MKC part :P.She's got all next week to ask this question. Not after a tough loss. She must be hot on the trail to uncover herself as the Jason "Hack can't afford her" mystery..I'd almost bet MKC source is still Micheal Lombardi that gets it to Jason Hack Reporter to report..Way to crap on yourself Mary..  

boo fagley    137
13 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Unrelated

Redskins lost by 13. TPryor 6 rec - 66 yards - 0 TDs = 8 million bucks.

Coleman 5 rec - 53 yards - 1 TD

• Upvote 1

nickers    251
10 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Unrelated

Redskins lost by 13. TPryor 6 rec - 66 yards - 0 TDs = 8 million bucks.

Coleman 5 rec - 53 yards - 1 TD

Not saying he did great but 66 yrds is pretty respectable for an opener.

boo fagley    137
Just now, nickers said:

Not saying he did great but 66 yrds is pretty respectable for an opener.

He is headed for another 1000 yard season with a few TDs.

That wont buy you 8 million per season.

• Like 1

Canton Dawg    262
17 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Now that's just Stupid on MKC part :P.She's got all next week to ask this question. Not after a tough loss. She must be hot on the trail to uncover herself as the Jason "Hack can't afford her" mystery..I'd almost bet MKC source is still Micheal Lombardi that gets it to Jason Hack Reporter to report..Way to crap on yourself Mary..  

Agree gumby, MKC has a bad habit of asking obscure questions at an inappropriate time.

I don't know why she couldn't ask a question about the actual game itself.

syd    22
1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

really ? I mean wtf ? what a stupid bitch

Vagitron    42

You all realize the steelers play zone that way right? They dont want the ball getting behind them. Why do you think williams had peppers back 20 yards all game? Guesd you better cut all the corners brown laid waste to then, what were their pff rankings? Lmao